• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi Vs Naomi Armitage

what do you mean which version, she gone through many versions. well I'd think True Life, Senjin, Junketsu, Senjin Shippu, and Senketsu Kisaragi.

@Young-Jah Have you read both of these peoples' profiles? True Life, Senjin, Junketsu, Senjin Shippu, and Senketsu Kisaragi can basically finger tap Naomi to destroy her.

The only form with remotely comparable stats is her Beginning of Series Base, without Senketsu.

Ryukama said:
@Young-Jah Have you read both of these peoples' profiles? True Life, Senjin, Junketsu, Senjin Shippu, and Senketsu Kisaragi can basically finger tap Naomi to destroy her.

The only form with remotely comparable stats is her Beginning of Series Base, without Senketsu.
Well let's be honest, Naomi doesn't uses Swords Weapons in her Universe. She only carries Guns, and how is she going to kill Ryuko.

Young-Jah said:
Well let's be honest, Naomi doesn't uses Swords Weapons in her Universe. She only carries Guns, and how is she going to kill Ryuko.
If you believe Naomi doesn't stand a chance against Ryuko, then why did you make this thread?

I'm sorry but making Stomp Matches (matches which one character completely destroys the other) isn't allowed. I'll have to close this unless you restrict Ryuko to her weakest form.

If you believe Naomi doesn't stand a chance against Ryuko, then why did you make this thread?

I'm sorry but making Stomp Matches (matches which one character completely destroys the other) isn't allowed. I'll have to close this unless you restrict Ryuko to her weakest form.

Because Armitage and Kill la Kill are different in the same. and don't close this. it's one of most popular fights in history. and she can kill Ryuko. for one example, Armitage can use the combat mode limiter use rip senketsu and then shoot Ryuko in the head, and then she can take senketsu away from Ryuko so she can't find him. Then go back to mars police department and hack in to Senketsu DNA and use it to fight many villains who want to use Naomi's Dna as there own, since she was created as the third project android.

It doesn't matter if it's a "popular fight." If a match is completely one sided where one person cannot stand any sort of chance against the other, it has to be closed. Those are the rules of this site.

Ryuko even at her weakest is bulletproof. Getting shot in the head won't do anything. And Armitage is far from strong enough to rip off Senketsu.

I'm sorry but again, have you read the profiles? It is very obvious to see Armitage stands no chance against Ryuko here if you do.

You said you wanted to use Kisaragi Ryuko in this match. Let me put it this way. Kisaragi Ryuko is over 2 quintillion times stronger than Armitage and at least 450 times faster, likely much more.

Unless you either only use Ryuko's Wall level form, or give some evidence that Armitage is Multi-Continental, I am closing this thread.

Ryukama said:
It doesn't matter if it's a "popular fight." If a match is completely one sided where one person cannot stand any sort of chance against the other, it has to be closed. Those are the rules of this site.

Ryuko even at her weakest is bulletproof. Getting shot in the head won't do anything. And Armitage is far from strong enough to rip off Senketsu.

I'm sorry but again, have you read the profiles? It is very obvious to see Armitage stands no chance against Ryuko here if you do.

You said you wanted to use Kisaragi Ryuko in this match. Let me put it this way. Kisaragi Ryuko is over 2 quintillion times stronger than Armitage and at least 450 times faster, likely much more.

Unless you either only use Ryuko's Wall level form, or give some evidence that Armitage is Multi-Continental, I am closing this thread.
I will find some evidence that Armitage is Multi-Continental, just please don't close it. plus I wanted that form from Ryuko cause @WeeklyBattles said which verisons, and I could have gone with Her main Version. Plus Armitage is Wall level normally, Small Building level+ enraged (annihilated a D'anclaude robot) | Building level with particle cannon installation | Higher when combat-mode limiter is released

Speed: Subsonic+ travel speed, Hypersonic reactions and reflexes (was keeping up with 2 of her clones at the same time) | Higher without combat-mode limiter Class MJ Durability: Small Building level+ (can tank explosives and cannon blasts without major damages)

Stamina: At least Superhuman

Range: Standard melee, few hundred metres with guns, at least a kilometre with particle cannon And has angelic wings.

I know her stats. Now read Ryuko's. All of them except the first key completely obliterate Armitage's. I'm trying to be nice, but it's getting bothersome to try and keep repeating the same things to you. Once again

1. That's the rules of the site. If there's a mismatch, staff members have to close it. There's no point even keeping it open in this case. People are just going to say the same thing I am. Ryuko instantly and effortlessly one shots, it isn't a good fight.

2. Look just restrict Ryuko and Armitage to their Wall level forms and I won't close this. That one is actually a somewhat fair match.

Ryukama said:
I know her stats. Now read Ryuko's. All of them except the first key completely obliterate Armitage's. I'm trying to be nice, but it's getting bothersome to try and keep repeating the same things to you. Once again

1. That's the rules of the site. If there's a mismatch, staff members have to close it. There's no point even keeping it open in this case. People are just going to say the same thing I am. Ryuko instantly and effortlessly one shots, it isn't a good fight.

2. Look just restrict Ryuko and Armitage to their Wall level forms and I won't close this. That one is actually a somewhat fair match.
Ok wall Level it is, Armitage can telepresence communication, telepresence hacking and Technological Manipulation, particle ion | All abilities greatly enhanced. can that work to beat ryuko.

Well if her powers are only technology based, I don't see how they'd do much to someone who uses no technology like Ryuko. But I don't know too much about Armitage. Just that this was far from a fair fight with the other forms.

Ryukama said:
Well if her powers are only technology based, I don't see how they'd do much to someone who uses no technology like Ryuko. But I don't know too much about Armitage. Just that this was far from a fair fight with the other forms.
Well Watch Armitage III on Youtube. Then you can know a lots about Armitage. just do it now.

I'm rather busy and don't have the time to be watching different shows and such. I'm sorry.

Since the match is no longer a stomp, I'm just going to stop derailing it and let other people comment here if they want to.

Back