• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi vs Devilman

Status
Not open for further replies.
B5aa40b089173dc8b83c8da70751447c
Who wins Also if you haven heard of Devilman, dont worry it is only 50 chapters (speed equalized )
3743871-fadc5636645dc2dfaf93e33e3dca7853

Also why does the description for his high 6-A stat describe the feat as being damage over time?

He is over her, if you know what I mean, with many ways but most notable will:

- use rays of light from his hands, can burn big mountain to ash

- moved back to memories and change thing that must be happen

- easily fly away from Earth and continue battle in outer space

- casualy travel from Earth to Hell, and between space and time

- most notably can ignore conventional durability, via tear space

If we are talking about Amon, he is FAR superior to all Akira power and ability.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also why does the description for his high 6-A stat describe the feat as being damage over time?
Problem is that he's not just a character in one universe, because regular reality warping and time loop in each part, make him more like composite character. But it's actually explained in Devilman Lady that "As long as Akira remembers the feats and powers he had before, he can still use them" and literally EVERY SERIES shows he remembers the previous timelines once he becomes Devilman again. If only physical parameters - draw.

Okay, from the top

-Thats not even close to toast High 6-A feat

-Ryuko has a resistance to mind and memory Manipulation

-In what timeframe? Flying away from Earth can be as low as high Hypersonic

-And?

-Again, and?

And once again, his high 6-A feat reeeeally sounds like it's damage over time, not an actual High 6-A feat

I'd assume the overtime ravaging was completely turning the surface to ass, in a decent time frame , I know fragging in a night is multicontinental.

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay, from the top

-Thats not even close to toast High 6-A feat

-Ryuko has a resistance to mind and memory Manipulation

-In what timeframe? Flying away from Earth can be as low as high Hypersonic

-And?

-Again, and?

And once again, his high 6-A feat reeeeally sounds like it's damage over time, not an actual High 6-A feat
Well:

- This was casual attack

- His can go back in time by memory and change past events in the real world

- Probably about a few seconds

- That meant he could send her there

- Body of his opponet in the same way can be "cleared"

I dont want to be rude but this sentence structure makes it impossible to understand how Devilman can win

AquaWaifu said:
I dont want to be rude but this sentence structure makes it impossible to understand how Devilman can win
Most of Devilman EOS ability is Amon ability, so how i say early "one shot".

Amon in other hand can simple "Obliterated Life" even beings of divine levels.

If speak only about physical indicators they probably be equivalent to each other.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I'd assume the overtime ravaging was completely turning the surface to ass, in a decent time frame , I know fragging in a night is multicontinental.
We dot accept surface raizing over time as a viable feat, King Ghidorah was downgraded because he had a similar feat

WeeklyBattles said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
We dot accept surface raizing over time as a viable feat, King Ghidorah was downgraded because he had a similar feat
Who are your talking about:

- Devilman (Base)

- Devilman (EOS)

- Amon (Strongest)

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Why? If we got a timeframe .
Because with damage iver time, the power of the attacks can be wildly inconsistent, hence why its not accepted even tieh a timeframe

If ya turn the surface of earth to melted rubble it can't be that much lower if it took even an hour, I get if it took a day or a week . But even if ta divided the result per second thatd be a minimum .

@J-Man Thats not the same as destroying the surface of the planet by throwing punches or causing explosions. Melting has consistency, regular attacks dont, hence why we don't accept them. It's always been like this.

Anyway, there appears to be a LOT of problems with Devilmans page, ill be making a crt about it when i get home.

WeeklyBattles said:
Anyway, there appears to be a LOT of problems with Devilmans page, ill be making a crt about it when i get home.
1. Amon can simply "clear" area of Earth via use space-time tear, keep it in mind

2. If you plan to make changes, do it correctly

3. What she even can do to him?

1. Yeah thats not ap, that's hax and range

2. Trust me I will

3. Seeing as he has no calc to back up his rating, he is to be assumed to be baseline High 6-A, meaning Ryuko can oneshot him as she is much, MUCH stronger than him

Anyway, horrible joking aside, I think I remember enough that I can clear some of this up for everyone.

The Bad News:

• Devilman's fight with Satan at the end of the original manga was heavily glossed over, but the actual timeframe for the destruction they caused was indeed given; they had been fighting for over 20 years.
  • The feat of flying away from the planet did not have a timeframe IIRC.
The Good News:

• From what I recall, a much more impressive feat exists in the form of an Amon-possessed Devilman effortlessly tanking enough nuclear warheads to completely vaporize (what's assumed to be) the entire Atlantic Ocean. Without so much as a scratch.
  • At least one of Devilman's incarnations managed to shake the entirety of Hell.
  • I found a scan of him melting the surface of the planet.
I haven't read Devilman in what feels like a lifetime, but if any of this will lead to a more accurate and usable profile, then my chance encounter with this thread will have been worth it.

@King

- Yeaaaaaaah thats not High 6-A

- Not Sub-Rel then

- How many warheads? Do you have a scan?

- How big is Hell?

- That may be calcable, throw it up on the request board

Agreed.

Also agreed, I think.

I can probably find one, but from what I remember, the number of them was inconsistent across each of the panels.

It's been too long since I read. Can't remember. Sorry.

Will do. That new guy who's been taking on calcs lately seems extremely reliable, so if we get something from him, we can almost certainly use it.

Happy accidents do exist, eh?

And yeah, I'd reckon it'll yield some good shit. But one thing is for sure; I need to go back and find whatever manga that scan is from so I can check to make sure that it's Devilman/Amon himself performing it. Only one scan, and it doesn't actually show the character in any panel.

I'm all for calcing it afterwards, but it doesn't hurt to be careful.

From what I'm seeing currently, the Devilman of the main timeline (not counting spin-offs/AUs) isn't anywhere near Multi-Continent level. Not prior to Devilman Saga, anyway.(haven't read Saga yet, so I can't tell you what the peak is in that)

The best feats I know of at the moment come from The Darkside of the Devilman, which is a non-canon AU. We don't have a profile of that version yet, either.

Yeah, considring Devilman is undergoing a MASSIVE revision, it would probably be best to close thi for now and remake it when everything is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back