• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal ability: Limited Telepathy (Zippet thread allow the users to manipulate their own mirror monster at will. Their will transmitted from the brain to the their monster through this part), resistance to Paralysis Inducement (all ryuki riders have resist to Evil whip)
Personal ability:
1,Ryuki:
Limited-Fusionism and resistance to Possesion (can fusion with his mirror world counterpart later seperate from Ryuga body)
2,Knight:
Enhanced senses (eyesight:10km, hearing: 25km)
Fusionism and Flight(can unite with Darkwing to fly,or ride darkraider to fly)
Higher Enhanced senses (eyesight:15km,hearing: 30km)
3,Scissors
Enhanced senses (Eyesight:10km, hearing:10km)
4,Zolda
Enhanced senses (eyesight:20km,hearing: 10km)
5,Raia
Enhanced senses (eyesight:10km, hearing: 10km)
Limited-flight (Ride on the back of an Evil Diver and rush to his target in a low-flying flight)
Limited-Paralysis Inducement (those who were hit by Evil whip properly would be temporarily inactive)
6,Gai
Enhanced senses (eyesight:8km, hearing: 10km)
Immersion (like other riders)
7,Ouja
Enhanced senses (eyesight:15km,hearing: 15km)
Limited-Paralysis Inducement (via evil whip)
Limited-flight
8,Tiger
Enhanced senses (eyesight:20km, hearing:15km)
Resistance Power nullification (His Return Vent card can reactivate the effect of the Advent card that was canceled by the Confine Vent)
9,Imperer
Enhanced senses (eyesight:10km, hearing: 18km)
Immersion (like other rider)
Extrasensory Perception (Can sense the exact location of a Mirror Monster from a far distance)
10,Alternative Zero
Enhanced senses (eyesight:20km, hearing: 15km)
Immersion (like other riders)
Extrasensory Perception (Can sense the exact location of a Mirror Monster from a far distance)
11,Femme
Enhanced senses (eyesight:8km, hearing: 8km)
Flight (Her cloak acts as a wing that makes her soar in the air)
12,Verde
Enhanced senses (eyesight:20km, hearing: 10km)
13,Ryuga
Enhanced senses (eyesight:17km, hearing: 17km)
Limited-Fusionism and Possesion (can fusion with his counterpart and take control Ryuki body)
14, Odin
Light manipulation (His first appearance cover in a golden light)
Levitation (show in episode 28,50 while ferform his finisher)
Telekisensis (fling ryuki and knight away)

Last edited:
Everything should be good, although, two things should be pointed out.

Ryuki and Ryuga should have limited fusion since they can only fuse with themselves. And I don’t know what we’d classify Ryuki defusing with Ryuga. Supernatural Will maybe, but I don’t know.

hmm. Maybe resistance to possession? Ryuga technically possessed him. I agree with everything else tho.

Ohhh, yeah resistance to possession would work. Maybe for both Ryuki and Ryuga since they’re essentially the same person

hold up, is the telekinesis just air manip? Seems like he was blowing them away rather than TKing them.

I think i have a second thought about the possesion, we should treat it as possesion when it's agaisnt the possessed person's will but in Ryuki case it's seem that Kido allows mirror Kido to become one with him so i think it should just Fusionism.

I agree with all of this, but there something to point out:

Ryuga's fusing with Shinji thingy is kinda weird. I think both Fusionism and Possession could work since Ryuga was gonna take over Shinji body and mind. Shinji was able to resist both for obvious reason.

Evil Whip ability should be Electrictiy Manipulation and Limited Paralysis Inducement as its were done by electric shock. All Ryuki Riders should get resistance to it as well.

I agree with electricy,paralysis and resistance but still wonder about the possesion, that ability pretty much like the angel of Supernatural they can come into human body and take control but only when they have that person agreement, and i don't see possesion in their profiles while the demon can possess agaisnt the will got possession so i'm wondering if it's is one of conditions

For Angel, i think it is Possession with conditions.

If you think again of Ryuga case, he not only fused with Shinji but planned to take over his body completely.

The enhanced jp text i've added on imgur and here is the jp text of odin psychokinesis
278374879_494326819104378_2399999588772957345_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back