• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryukama has reached 50000 edits

Congrats! Reading this makes me appreciate the time and effort admins put into this site more, because 50000 aren't rookie numbers anymore.

Wow, congratulations!

...Wait, are you serious? He's like 11 days later to this wiki than I am yet he's already reached this milestone?

...well, just goes to show someone out there is more dedicated to something than others.

I still make the mistake of not talking to you as much as I should.

Well done my man.

Joseph_joestar_niiiice.jpg

>Mfw I only have around 2K edits

Screenshot (25)2

In all seriousness, Congrats. I hope you go all the way to 100K and stay here for a looooong time. You are the one of the nicest guys and the first friend I made here (or at least I consider you a friend). Out of all the people here, the most conversation I had with someone, is you. And all of what Ant said is true (it applies to him too though).

Also thanks again to everyone above. It means the world to me to hear your support.

@AKM sama It feels so great to hear you say that! It was a real special moment for me to make my first friend here so I'm glad I can be that for someone else. I consider you a friend too. Like I said to Starter Pack don't feel bad about having less edits. Number count isn't the most important thing. Being a nice, welcoming member who makes friends with others is. And you do wonderful at that! Also you still have a lot of edits and have worked hard here, which I really appreciate.

Kepekley23 said:
Congratulations. You deserve every single good thing you get, ;s
Thank you very much, Kep. I hope the best of good fortunes come your way, as you certainly deserve it as well :)

Promestein said:
Congrats. I'll catch up one day.
Oh I know you will! Thanks for all the immense work.

Back