• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryukama has reached 50000 edits

Ryu, I think you're one of the best on this wiki when it comes to giving input on the legitimacy of feats and revisions, even when it comes to verses you've never heard of before. I usually tend to trust your judgment the most.

@ArbitraryNumbers Thank you very much. That means a great deal to me. I especially appreciate you recognizing how hard it is to help deal with unfamiliar verses.

Thanks as well @Eficiente and everyone else.

@Jack Thanks! But I've been in this wiki for over 2 years, not counting the time I spent lurking before making an account.

Ryukama said:
@Jack Thanks! But I've been in this wiki for over 2 years, not counting the time I spent lurking before making an account.
No i meant one year worth of time working for this wiki

What do you mean by "working for this wiki"? If you mean when I first joined the staff, then that's been 1 year and 8 months now. My 50k edits were accumulated since I first created by account, which has been over 2 years. I worked hard for the site since the beginning, which is what lead to me getting promoted higher and higher over time. I'd say I was always working for the wiki in that sense.

Either way I greatly appreciate your support. Thank you very much.

@TheGoodCapt I don't deliberately set out to get high edit counts or increase the number. It just happens to go up the more I edit and especially talk to people. I do see it as an accomplishment that I'm a bit proud of, so thank you very much.

Same to everyone else above. Thanks so much. It's wonderfully appreciated.

50000 edits x 5 minutes each = 250000 minutes

Another 250000 minutes reading stuffs

500000 minutes = 347 days (low end estimate)

Sorry if I'm trying to confuse you XD

Lol I see. I can go days only making a handful of edits or make dozens in a few seconds depending on the situation. So it's hard to tell. Probably not nearly as much as a whole year purely on the site. But a hell of a lot of time spent for sure xD

Well, I think that the time estimation seems exaggerated, but greatly appreciate all of Ryukama's help.

Thank you so very much Antvasima, Quantu, DarkDragonMedeus, Matt, Red, Azzy, Velox1r0kore, Celestial, Perp, Glass, JnSteHar002, KinkiestSins, Royalty1702, Assalt, Spinosaurus, Overlord775, Blue, Iapitus, Edwellken, Homu, Starter Pack, Imaginym, ByAsura, RoaringRex, Reinhard, Ultima, Shadow, Asna218, Skalt711, Dust Collector, AquaWaifu, ZacharyGrossman273, Withersoul 235, Ogurtsow, Stryk3r, Sparda, RinKaku, RRTheEndMan, FTW395, MagiHussie, Arekusuripa, Mr.Cutlery, Rebuble, Kirbymeljor, Gargoyle, Dat Dot, Dino, Peter1129, Errorsaness, Kirby71, Andytrenom, DMUA, Bandoo999, GoldenScorpions, Js, UMR, Zackmoon, Bre8k, ThunderClap448, SITHISIT, Kep, Prom, AKM, Turbo, Dodo, Efficiente, AN, Knight, Jack, Sans2345, Nico-v11, TheGoodCapt, Grim, Eliminator, Cal, Phoenix821, Minecraftlover67 and Bigrupert!

It immensely warms my heart and means the absolute world to me to hear all of your kind words. And it really brings me up. I feel truly fortunate to be in a community with such wonderful people.

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Thank you and to go out of your way to shout everyone out man you deserve more
Glad you appreciate that :)

In order to not clog the thread with constant posts, when new people like Pheoenix821 come to congratulate I'll update that post by adding their name to the list.

It's really important I let everyone know how thankful I am.

Back