• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Since Ryuko lacks a High 7-A stat, I can't use Wizardmon....So I'll have to deal with a 9-B battle. But that's interesting since these fights are rare and Rookie Digimon don't really get to fight much.

Multiversal Tournament, I think this is the first Digimon vs Kill la Kill

The Life-Fiber Infused Badass vs The Crafty and Loveable Demon Child

-Both are 9-B

-Speed Equalized for Ryuko's sake

-Standard Battle Assumptions

-Loser is revived at the end.

-Ryuko has knowledge on Dark Song.

FIGHT!!!!!

Ryuko: 0

Impmo: 3 (Kalt, Cal and Nick)

Inconclusive: 0

Ryuko Matoi
Seriously? I gotta fight this thing? Waste of time....

Impmon art dsm
Save the talking until after the smoke clears!!!

Due to the nature of Digimon files, I will post Impmon's exact skills.

• Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power, durability, speed and sometimes new skills and resistances to be gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes and thus can lead to negative effects.
  • Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness from its hand.
  • Dash Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness while running.
  • Kuuchuu Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness while jumping through the air.
  • Machine Gun Kick: Strikes with small continuous midair kicks.
  • Dark Song: Screams to lure the enemy to death or release darkness that stuns them.
  • Pillar of Fire: Creates a wall of flames.
  • Night of Blizzard: Attacks the enemy using a dark blizzard or shards of ice.
  • Summon: Summons spirits of fire and/or ice, sometimes combining them to create a ball of ice and fire or a sphere of darkness to shoot at the enemy.
  • Idle Bubble: A magic water attack that puts the foe to sleep.
  • Nightmare: Blast the foe with Dark Energy.

Impmon should have this. While Ryūko can regen from almost everything that he can dish out, she has no counter to Death Manipulation, and Idle Bubble should give him the time that he needs.

Just so you know, Impmon's Death hax is Dark Song. (Probably already guessed that.)

how does Dark Song's "Lure enemy to death" even work?

I feel like people are just looking at "death manipulation" and not thinking of how it works contextually for Impmon.

A scream that kills you if you hear it.. Or paralyzes you depending on what Impmon wants to do.

Wouldn't it be fair to give knowledge of a similar abilty cause it's kinda unfair since she will have no idea what happened.

WilliamShadow said:
Wouldn't it be fair to give knowledge of a similar abilty cause it's kinda unfair since she will have no idea what happened.
Sure. Edited.

Actually this wasn't the first Digimon vs Kill la Kill thread. There was an ignored Meicrackmon Vicious Mode vs Ryuko thread, but that's now a stomp of course.

Haxless start of series Ryuko vs Impmon with a serious number of hax, better versatility, far superior range and OHK that's bound to give him the W as soon as he uses it.

Isn't this stomp? Like seriously, this key of Ryuko doesn't even have Senketsu.

He doesn't really have a ton of hax. Most of that stuff belongs to Wizardmon, Wisemon and AncientWisemon. i.e his evolutions. Dark Song is pretty much his strongest attack/hax.

Meicrackmon has only one decent hax. That requires physical contact in which Bloom dominates in.

She's outclassed in range, versatility, technique, intelligence and the fact that her opponent has an OHK she has no way whatsoever to counter.

FateAlbane said:
This Ryuko has literally nothing aside from swinging the scissor blade around.
I wish someone would actually tell me what she has. I don't know anything about Ryuko. So I just assumed she had most of her abilities aside from a few resistances.....There aren't really any dividing barriers...

Versatility: Eh, Most of Impmon's stuff will be no-selled due to regen. All but one actually. And that is Dark Song. Which I gave her knowledge on. So she could...cover her ears?

Range: Impmon himself shouldn't have that range...Gotta fix that...

Intellect: Impmon is not that smart honestly. Only Wisemon and AncientWisemon are that smart.(Hence the names ovo)

Tbh, I'm fairly sure start of series Ryuko doesn't have that regen going for her as she got incapacitated in fights time and again without showing any signs of regenerating damage - until the events where Satsuki betrays Ragyo and turns out that Ryuko has the thing going with Life Fibers.

Well this fight flopped.....Now I need to find another Rookie Digimon for her to fight that can get past that Small Building Durability. Otherwise Zubamo would be very thematic....

The real cal howard said:
BoS Ryuko doesn't have regen iirc
Uhh just because it isnt shown doesnt mean she didnt have it.

Ryuko has regen because of the life fibers in her, which she had since WELL before the series first episode. She did not GAIN regen she merely became AWARE of it.

She got beaten up badly multiple times before the regen reveal and never showed any signs of regenerating anything, even small wounds. She might have had the regen before the reveal, but it would work waaaaaaaaay too slowly to matter in a fight.

To state clearly Ryuko ALWAYS had regen it just wasnt made known to us and the characters till it was revealed she was Ragyo's child in episode 16.

Thats a bad assumption to make. Are you saying she doesnt have that level of regen simply cause the plot made it so she didnt steamroll everyone? She lost becuase she had less skill, speed and overall strength. Hell I could argue the regen could've been what made her last as long as she did in those early fights.

There's a thing called "regen working overtime".

You're calling it an assumption when she NEVER was shown to regen anything before the reveal. Even the smallest of wounds. It' not an assumption - it's a fact: It worked overtime, and waaaaayyy too slowly to matter.

She didnt regen because that would be a MASSIVE spoiler. It'd be like why is this seemingly normla girl regenerating her wounds? Senkentsu CLEARLY isnt responsible.

>> You're legit trying to justify her not showing an ability in the plot in any way whatsoever because it would be a spoiler, despite Ryuko herself not knowing nor showing any signs she had said ability. If she had it, it would obviously regen her naturally as she got beaten up.

>> By that same logic, I could give any base character all the powers their higher keys have by saying the plot demanded them not to use them until a particular point in the series.

I will actually do the same, because I've seen the movie. 200 hundred replies that will ultimately not go anywhere later, the thread simply gets closed for derailment and/or stomp.

Unfollowing here.

the problem with your argument is her higher keys do not have regen because of something only they have, regen is just something Ryuko has due to the experiments on her as a baby. It does not matter when its revealed, whats important is that she has regen becuase she is a life fiber hybrid which she was before she came into contact with Senketsu, and was AFTER Senektsu died. You're telling Impmon can kill Ryuko (without the dark song hax) and he'd able to do it without her regen happening...because BoS Ryuko didnt regen because none of her opponents then were able to do fatal damage to her like Ragyo could. the regen on small wounds and shit like she got early could regen in a sublt manner like how thhey heal quicker.

Ryuko didnt show any regen at EoS base during the 25th episode either.....so I guess EoS Ryuko doesnt have regen either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back