• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryougi Shiki vs The Doctor

The First Fight takes place on Earth. The Doctor and Shiki on their first encounter have 1-day for prep, but both have no knowledge of each other.

The Second Fight is nearly the same as the first, except they have absolute knowledge of each other, and can only use their current abilities and/or tools.

The Third Fight is Void Shiki vs whichever strongest version of the Doctor (The Key to Time, Lux Aeterna, Skasis Paradigm, or TARDIS)

Ryougi Shiki:

The Doctor: 2

Standard Battle Assumptions

This is any incarnation of the Doctor and Post-Kara no Kyoukai Shiki.

And go.

Lance Tennant said:
// How? Shiki has nearly absolute Conceptual Manipulation.
To make it simple: "Absolute" Conceptual Manipulation, or whatever hax such as Reality Warping, has a sort of general rule: They cannot affect anything above their dimension.

For instance: We're in the 3rd-dimension, right? So that means we can only affect this plane, and absolute Reality Warping here for instance wouldn't work in the 4th-dimension, and so on.

This means that Void Shiki, being only a 7-9th-dimensional entity, even with "Absolute Conceptual Manipulation" cannot even hope to affect the Doctor, who is a dimension above that.

Hope that explains it, just using the first 2 battles would be all fine on its own. Not voting yet though, just explaining. ^^

AP is still larger. Her eyes negate durability, but I don't know much about the doctor when it comes to hax resistance, nor do I understand how hax resistance works on this site. I don't know if her hax will be able to affect a higher dimensional entity.

Round 1: the Doctor is waaaaaay faster in reactions but I'm not sure because of the conceptual manipulation.

Round 2 - The Doctor with the TARDIS can just BFR and speed blitz, not to mention other things like Fate Manipulation and more. Not sure if Conceptual Manipulation is a problem since the TARDIS can resist the Black Guardia and The Celestial Toymaker trying to take control of it.

Round 3 - Same thing but on a higher level of blitz and stomping. Existence Erasure, 11-D weapons, Infinite to Immeasurable attack speed, etc

I'm not sure, I'll go Doctor mid-high diff

Round 1: Shiki can do crazy stuff with MEoDP, such as "killing" the distance between her and her opponent and such. The Doctor could do something crazy here though with faster reactions and such, so going with inconclusive on this round.

Round 2: Easier match in the Doctor's favor, and I don't think the TARDIS will be affected by Shiki's MEoDP if it was able to resist being taken by beings such as the Black Guardian and The Celestial Toymaker.

Round 3: Literally an infinite stomp. Might as well just use the first 2 rounds instead of this one.

All in all, the Doctor's got this, because, well... he's the Doctor.

My previous statement was a bit iffy, but here's the context.

When the TARDIS was hijacked by the Celestial Toymaker, who wished to use the TARDIS as his new playroom, the Twelfth Doctor trapped him in the Zero Room and ejected it from the TARDIS, making it the Celestial Toymaker's new playroom. Toymaker.

While he was powerful, theoretically, he could do much more damage with the Key to Time. In addition, he was unable to enter the Doctor's TARDIS when its defences were activated. Black Guardian.

Xmark12 said:
Lance Tennant said:
// How? Shiki has nearly absolute Conceptual Manipulation.
To make it simple: "Absolute" Conceptual Manipulation, or whatever hax such as Reality Warping, has a sort of general rule: They cannot affect anything above their dimension.
For instance: We're in the 3rd-dimension, right? So that means we can only affect this plane, and absolute Reality Warping here for instance wouldn't work in the 4th-dimension, and so on.

This means that Void Shiki, being only a 7-9th-dimensional entity, even with "Absolute Conceptual Manipulation" cannot even hope to affect the Doctor, who is a dimension above that.

Hope that explains it, just using the first 2 battles would be all fine on its own. Not voting yet though, just explaining. ^^
// Thanks for your input. I appreciate it ^^

Nope, even if the concepts are the exact same, because one is infinitely above the other.

The Doctor is now High 1-C just with standard equipment, I think he wins low diff.

Back