• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryo Shimazaki vs Batman (Post-Crisis)

I mean, he could hold him still with telekinesis or just blast him with telekinesis.

I mean, if he can just one shot Batman with his mind and he'll so that in character, that would probably be stomp

Specter is usually Low 2-C.

Also, I think that if Ryo can and will literally think Batman to death this is a stomp.

Well, he does the TK blast by thrusting his palm in the direction of the opponent and I mentioned restraining him with TK as an option because that's something all decent Espers can do.

Batman wouldn't have enough time do do stealth.

Ryo would just teleport behind him and attack. Repeat ad nauseum until a hit lands or he just decides to TK Bats to death.

And for Ryo "not detecting non-espers", that's because "Mind's Eye" has him focus his esper "antennae" on specific signatures, which when it was used was the esper auras of Teru and co. He didn't consider being attacked by a nonesper. He will know he's not fighting an esper here and just tune into something he can sense Bats with. Not that he even needs to activate it though.

That's sort of what I'm saying

A random encounter with Bats has Ryo stomping, Bats with prior knowledge or God forbid prep stomps Ryo.

Ryo losing to Reigen is bullshit.

Hilarious bullshit that makes Reigen amazing. But it was because of everyone's efforts that he lost. He's not gonna use that on Bats and tbh if it's prep time Batman he might just wisely run away like he did. He does that even against enemies that are stronger or he can take out (See Prime Minister) so at best that might end up as incon. Prepping against Precog is pretty damn hard after all.

Oh nvm then. Then again Ryo blitzed Teruki after that precog copy so maybe that? @Dargoo

I think it's less about being an esper @ Dragon

DragonEmperor23 said:
I mentioned that for Mind's Eye, where he only sees Espers.
Mind's Eye is just Ryo focusing his ESP on something really specific, it doens't have to be used on Esper Auras exclusively.

Back