• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rwby students upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen that fight, the punches didn't count and they blocked and dodged every single attack, suddenly, they fell through the roof and when they came out their aura was gone. Yes didn't hit each other

No, it applies to everyone, thats how the tiering system works. They have an AP with physical attacks, so they have the same with punches and weapon strikes

He did, Tyrian disarmed him that way, he literally caught Qrow's arm and knocked the sword from his hand

That's a hit? The students looking like they have better durability. They tried to intervene when qrow was vs Tyrian, he countered and kicked em and they honestly were still fine. The ap gap still doesn't make sense. Maidens can't one shot students.. nor the pros, yet the AP gap is as large as it is. With an AP gap like that, a tap on the shoulder should deplete their auras

Yes, by what youre defining a hit as thats a hit. yeah, he kicked aside two characters immensely weaker than him like they were nothing and proceeded to fight someone on his level. A tap on the shoulder wouldnt deplete their aura unless they put enough energy into said tap to do so, as they would in fact be able to oneshot them.

Exactly immensely weaker, yet they were still able to fight. Amber couldn't one shot students either, neither can cinder against Pyrrha, the casual argument needs to stop tbh. Not every encounter against a student against pro is gunna be " casual", Tyrian holding back has no evidence to support that as he's acting as goofy and comical as he was when he fought qrow . It's not evident he is " casual" it's simply used because they are students so it must be casual, but it just gets annoying when it's used everytime to try to justify with no evidence of it being casual. Gargoyle used laughing in his argument and I proved why that doesn't work.

There's a line in RWBY where outliers and consistency should be drawn or else this is gonna be like Supernatural where 9-C humans can punch out 7-B angels and High 6-A Archangels.

We've been given MANY instances where students have harmed 7-B characters and no real proof that 7-B characters one shot students which they should be fully capable of.

Neo blocked a fully serious attack from Raven which considering the AP difference should have obliterated Neo. Whether right or wrong the writers definitely believe the characters are all of comparable strength despite certain feats showing the opposite

Also I don't like contradictions. You can say getting stomped is not a feat, or not getting one shotted, but on certain profile some characters are literally get upgraded for stuff like " got one shotted but still alive" " " survived this -----" " took hits from _____" see? But it's not used here; when I'm not sure why.

Dragon Ariia said:
Yea you proved my point she didn't dodge jack. And look at another pic where neo is shown Parrying her sword
She is shown moving out of the wayand not blocking, inconcisistent animation isnt a feat.

But still, certain chars get upgraded for getting stomped and taking a few hits thay leave them on deaths door. Students constantly take hits from pros without aura depleting. Which is more than enough to upgrade. As I said before some chars get upgrade for sillier reasons and why can't the students? Like " didn't die" " got stomped but took hits "

This thread has been going on for hours despite it being answered awhile ago. In short

RWBY Mid tiers cannot fight against the RWBY Top tiers. You can use Neo blocking an attack or not getting one shot by a top tier in order to try to upgrade everyone from 8-A to 7-B.

Even if it was legit this would be an outlier for the mid tiers whenever there's a clear power gap.

Dragon Ariia said:
Way too many to list
Considering you can easily list a few examples or one instead of all of them, that's clearly an excuse so that you don't have to, and not a good one.

Dragon Ariia said:
It does when people don't make any sense. Like 6-A bleach. The arguments against it are bad, headcanon, ppl don't like it here but still use it. I see why lord aizen sama gets frustrated. Sure people can agree, but if it's wrong then it's just bs at that point
Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back