• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rwby students upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the students are still comparable to the pro's in terms of speed, but in terms of power; they're wayyyyy weaker.

I agree with Weekly and Gargoyle here

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well, the students are still comparable to the pro's in terms of speed, but in terms of power; they're wayyyyy weaker.

I agree with Weekly and Gargoyle here
I still don't entirely agree with speed either

Let's not forget Tyrian casually blitzing Team RWBY a LOT

Actually they mean everything here on this site when it comes to changing statistics.

And you haven't proven anything.

Well, that's true, though. What I really meant to say is that Blake never actually fought Adam, she only stall'd him and would have been stomped otherwise, but I suppose it's still PIS and there aren't any speed calcs any higher than what Ruby already scales to.

Also, LOL, he was blitzing team RNJR, not RWBY; but I see your point.

It does when people don't make any sense. Like 6-A bleach. The arguments against it are bad, headcanon, ppl don't like it here but still use it. I see why lord aizen sama gets frustrated. Sure people can agree, but if it's wrong then it's just bs at that point

I proved how android 17 wasn't 3-A and it got closed because people said they disagree without any good arguments. That made me feel some type of way.

Dragon Ariia said:
I proved how android 17 wasn't 3-A and it got closed because people said they agree without any good arguments. That made me feel some type of way.
There were a lot of good agreements actually, you just didn't like it.

No, the only thing they said was " outlier " when I had multiple reasons why that wasn't the case. Also yes I did prove it that the huntsman aren't that much stronger, but it will simply be me repeating myself. Of course I didn't like it, if it's wrong I won't like it.

And your reasons got debunked

Moving on.

And you don't like wrong things, yeah me neither.

Close this crap already...,

No, if I counter argue an argument before they even make it, and then repeat the argument I used to counter argue, then it is indeed ignoring.

Perhaps we should close the thread instead of arguing in circles?

Anyways, I probably rewatched rwby at least 30 times from V1, to V5, and even make rwby top lists I think I know what I'm talking about

Gargoyle One said:
How adorable.
You should seriously stop being so condescending and sarcastic with your replies.

And from the reasons that were posted, I am in agreement with Dragon Arila here, although I still question the fact that the durability gap between the students and the teachers/pros are that wide in the first place.

Because a > 10,000 times gap in AP/durability does not mean anything here,...

Neo stomped an exhaused, not at full strength Yaang. And Neo isnt even City level so i dont wknow why youre using her as an example

Easy, because my point is you can stomp someone simply by being more skilled. That large ap gap makes no sense when the God tiers can't even one shot students

People assume stomp means you need hax or superior AP but it can be as simple as I'm a better fighter than you and you can't hit me.

@Dragon Except thats not at all how fights between student level characters and huntsman level character have EVER gone. Tyrian vs RNJR, he shrugs off the most powerful attack they use ridiculously casually, but Qrow shows up and beats the shit out of him. Hazen vs Ren and Nora, he literally backhands Ren and catches all of Nora's attacks while not wanting to actually fight. There is a very obvious power advantage, not just a skill gap.

I don't see a, I'm stomping you cause of my damage output, more like a get your skills up little kids. Qrow and Tyrian never even hit each other in their fight cause they had skill. A student would of been hit 2000x times

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dragon Except thats not at all how fights between student level characters and huntsman level character have EVER gone. Tyrian vs RNJR, he shrugs off the most powerful attack they use ridiculously casually, but Qrow shows up and beats the shit out of him. Hazen vs Ren and Nora, he literally backhands Ren and catches all of Nora's attacks while not wanting to actually fight. There is a very obvious power advantage, not just a skill gap.
Lmao that's an at least 8-A feat anyway. I'm using tierimg logic. Qrow did beat up anything as they never hit each other. Ren aura was fine so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back