• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: Regenerationn Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like a puddle of goop to me...We don't really get a close enough look to determine it as ash, theres no ash in the air or particles of dust. At the angle we get it could as easily be ash as it could be a puddle of viscous liquid. In the end I don't have strong stance on this, Im simply not sure if what she's regerating from is truly ash...

As for their omniscience Im not sure which one is more realistic lol...

The pen or the sword said:
Looked like a puddle of goop to me...We don't really get a close enough look to determine it as ash, theres no ash in the air or particles of dust. At the angle we get it could as easily be ash as it could be a puddle of viscous liquid. In the end I don't have strong stance on this, Im simply not sure if what she's regerating from is truly ash...

As for their omniscience Im not sure which one is more realistic lol...
Looking at the video again, yeah I can understand that, but ashes seems to be the closest thing they appear to be with the glowing light that reforms her body the supposed life force that is keeping her body anchored to her soul.

The God brothers kill Ozpin and resurrect him back and forth. Once after being reduced to ash and the other from nothing.

That proves that they are capable of creating a whole new body for people, not to mention they created all of humanity to begin with. The curse is Salem will continue to live as long as the world turns.

If it's so easy for them to casually bring others to life with a completely new body then how come they wouldn't do the same for Salem?

Nico-v11 said:
The God brothers kill Ozpin and resurrect him back and forth. Once after being reduced to ash and the other from nothing.

That proves that they are capable of creating a whole new body for people, not to mention they created all of humanity to begin with. The curse is Salem will continue to live as long as the world turns.

If it's so easy for them to casually bring others to life with a completely new body then how come they wouldn't do the same for Salem?
When they were creating new bodies for Ozma back and forth, they were actually doing something in order to do so. Nothing states that the curse should be able to do the same thing, only that Salem is banned from the afterlife and that now she has a body that will pull itself back together from at least a puddle of goo.

If her body is completely destroyed, there is no proof that either her curse or her soul will be able to form a new body out of nothing, after all, having a well that contains an infinite source of life energy, of which Salem cannot control, does not mean that the curse has the power of Matter Creation. She's more likely to end up like Sauron, a spirit who won't truly die (e.g leave the material plane for good) for specific reasons and instead will jsut continue on to roam the physical world, unable to interact with it.

As for the Grimm pool that Salem took a leap into, we just don't know how much potency does the destructive power of the Grimm pools exert. "Pure destruction" is very vague.

One final thing, you don't need a body to be able learn the values of life and death, just to be able to be aware of yourself and your surroundings. Wouldn't be suprised if GoL and God setup a nasty suprise in the form of Salem's soul being condemned to roam the world in case she successfully destroyed her body, as punishment for trying to bypass her curse. The gods have been shown to be pricks and hypocrites, so it would be well within their character to pull of something like that.

Sure. I was hoping to have her be upgraded a bit, but I guess will have to see if volume 7 will show anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back