• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: Penny's beam

Spinoirr

He/Him
We really need to re-calc pennys beam that is city block level because the characters in volume 7 scale to it

At 2:20 she uses her beam to cut in half two bull heads by vaprizeing right down the middle

Sorry for the late response, but I highly believe this is 9-A to 8-C at best. Similar calcs like Homelander's feat only got 9-A results and my own attempts to recalc this feat only got me High 8-C, and I was unknowingly high-balling this feat. I accidently put down that she melted the entire shell of the ship, and even that high ball only got me results slightly higher than baseline High 8-C.

So this feat isn't going to be that impressive.

Back