• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: penny crt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
powers penny needs to get added to her profile are
new powers and abilities
Heat Manipulation: her lasers heated up a tusk
Night Vision: could see someone in darkness
???: Detects two invisible huntresses who are using May's semblance
Enhanced hearing: could hear ruby 2 km away
Aura Vision: her robot clone could see her new human body's aura
Enhanced normal vision + Information Analysis: could zoom in on cinder and her vision warms her of danger levels as this non active bomb only was highlighted green while cinder was highlighted orange and later red
Thermal vision: saw cinders heat signature
Non-Combat Applicable Type 8:

at 1:12

"In the match on Amity Arena in the Amity Colosseum against Pyrrha Nikos, Penny Polendina was torn apart by her own weapons and was presumed dead. However, as her cores were recovered successfully, Dr. Pietro Polendina was able to reconstruct her bigger and better than before."
x-ray vision: can see through walls
???: saw through blake's bow and can tell Blake was a faunus and that rubys semblance works by her turning into a cloud of molecules before even ruby knew
weapon control and acrobatics: for clear reasons

profile adjustment
here is my sandbox where i cleaned up penny's current profile and add a intellects rating: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Spinoirr/Sandbox1

Last edited:
Looks good. But wouldn’t knowing about Blake being a Faunus and Ruby’s Semblance just be something to note in the intelligence section? I don’t think there is an ability for that.

Looks good. But wouldn’t knowing about Blake being a Faunus and Ruby’s Semblance just be something to note in the intelligence section? I don’t think there is an ability for that.
I think that's why hr has it in ??? As he's not sure whether that would count as an ability or just a stat

Edit:either way she'd still need to observe that ruby's semblance on a molecular level to make that assessment no?

Looks good to me; also, the ability to see invisible characters is a case by case thing as there are different ways to become invisible. But the most standard description would be some degree of extrasensory perception.

Curious, just skim through the sandbox (like how you fix it and organize the profile like the intelligence section) but I notice how Beacon Arc Penny's rating is Large Building level+ although her Striking Strength is just regular Large Building level despite her justification being Russel and Pyrrha who is just Large Building level.

Is there a reason why Penny have High 8-C+ in her statistics

Curious, just skim through the sandbox (like how you fix it and organize the profile like the intelligence section) but I notice how Beacon Arc Penny's rating is Large Building level+ although her Striking Strength is just regular Large Building level despite her justification being Russel and Pyrrha who is just Large Building level.

Is there a reason why Penny have High 8-C+ in her statistics
Pyrrha scales to high 8-C+ as well, the rewrite for her page just hasn't been done yet
She scales to if not above post-timeskip Weiss' 6 ton feat

What Medeus accepted above can probably be applied. The suggested changes do not seem controversial.

Alright I assume I can edit her profile to what my sandbox looks like and people can clean it up to make it look better and add any missing things I don't have in the sandbox

Well, you should obviously try to make the additions without any editing errors.

??: saw through blake's bow and can tell Blake was a faunus and that rubys semblance works by her turning into a cloud of molecules before even ruby knew
weapon control and acrobatics: for clear reasons
Pyrrha scales to high 8-C+ as well, the rewrite for her page just hasn't been done yet

She scales to if not above post-timeskip Weiss' 6 ton feat
Looks good to me; also, the ability to see invisible characters is a case by case thing as there are different ways to become invisible. But the most standard description would be some degree of extrasensory perception.
only thing left is now is this as i have already edited her profile to look like the sandbox

Okay. I would appreciate if others here can check through your edits, and correct the spelling and structure of them if it is necessary.

I did some minor cleanup, but except for that it seemed to be a good edit.

Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back