• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I actually thought you guys knew it already but after scrolling around i didn't find it. So pretty went out and informed. Also forgot that mention the Dust that Raven was using in her battle with Cinder

technically it was reddit. lol

There will be a site launch detailing RWBY cast ages, height, and other miscellaneus information

Actually it was supposed to be unamed but due to the writers liking the Fanon name the community gave it they decided to call it that. It's safe to assume that if a character has a gun sword it's name would be just be gun sword

The other weapons have names so I think they all should, to keep consistency and expand the lore, for the fans anyway

Back