• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Running for Content Moderator or Discussion Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finnaly decided to run for either Content Moderator or Discussion Moderator. If you think I should, please name the one I should be, if not, please explain why.

C. Mod:0

D. Mod:1

No:4

I took a quick look at your contributions, and it honestly seems like you've made quite a few spam pages in the form of Godmodes. Call me paranoid, but based on these contributions, I don't see how you would be mature enough to handle a staff position.

Furthermore, I don't think you've built up enough of a reputation to really be considered for a staff position anyway. I may only have a few more edits than you, but I used to spend a lot of time on the Live Chat from late 2016 to mid-late 2017. I became a Chat Mod later on, and finally became an Administrator for helping to protect this Wiki from Mckmal.

Finally, we may only have two active Mods and five or six active Admins, but considering the size of this community, I say that that is plenty.

TL;DR: I'm voting no.

I'm voting yes. I saw your contributions and you have made so many quality pages. call meh crazy but I think ur good yea! Also I think though your greatest contributions is in ur discussions so my awnser is discussion moderator

PS: I' voting YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS 2.0: ADAM AND EVE NOT EVE AND ... Anna... Alex?

KingPin0422 said:
I took a quick look at your contributions, and it honestly seems like you've made quite a few spam pages in the form of Godmodes. Call me paranoid, but based on these contributions, I don't see how you would be mature enough to handle a staff position.
Furthermore, I don't think you've built up enough of a reputation to really be considered for a staff position anyway. I may only have a few more edits than you, but I used to spend a lot of time on the Live Chat from late 2016 to mid-late 2017. I became a Chat Mod later on, and finally became an Administrator for helping to protect this Wiki from Mckmal.

Finally, we may only have two active Mods and five or six active Admins, but considering the size of this community, I say that that is plenty.

This

KingPin0422 said:

Mckmal is a criminal, he should be sent to court/Juvi for breaking the rules such as the "Code of Behavior"

Somebody we shouldn't be bringing attention to

As KingPin said, you haven't really contributed to the community in a significant enough way to be considered for a staff position.

Furthermore, and I am sorry in case this offends you, but you haven't demonstrated any particular maturity in handling any sort of situation either.

Overall, I cannot support this promotion in any way.

I was gonna ask that, but I don't want to sound mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back