• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's closer to a bio mechanical entity

Although removing or changing his body won't do much

@Yobo: Would freezing him in place with a handwave work?

Or BFRing him?

Or turning him into a rose?

TheOwnMagic said:
What do you mean?
I'd wait for Promenstein for confirmation, but his true body is a mass of antidermis.

How good is Rumpelstiltskin's resistance to mind manipulation?

Teridax was originally biomechanical but he's not anymore.

His true form is pure energy.

He could probably just leave a transmutated body or absorb stuff to shapeshift back to normal.

Rumplestiltskin was immune to a spell which could affect an entire country. He also was able to face said spell when it was in a brute state, much more violent than average, with no effects.

Before you can ask, the size of said country is not know.

Resistance to Mind Manipulation is resistance to it in its variety of forms, so telepathy's out.

I mean, he doesn't, but unless Rumple can affect his Non-Corporeal essence Teridax can just possess a new body or absorb things to create a new body.

Then Teridax is probably screwed if he gets that off. I see he has Soul Manipulation, too.

If he can get that stuff off before Teridax time stops him or traps him in an illusion or disintegrates him or etc. he'll win.

Promestein said:
Then Teridax is probably screwed if he gets that off. I see he has Soul Manipulation, too.

If he can get that stuff off before Teridax time stops him or traps him in an illusion or disintegrates him or etc. he'll win.
Rumple can freeze others with a single thought.

I'm voting for Rumple via greater versatility.

Also, I doubt that Rumple would be catch in a simple illusion. He could see through the Evil Queen's disguise easily and is extremely intelligent.

Is Teridax used to begin a fight with a time stop?

Teridax's illusions are not simple. They're extremely effective.

He's pretty quick to doing so if he's in trouble.

Promestein said:
Teridax's illusions are not simple. They're extremely effective.
How effective? Because this is the Evil Queen's disguise and this is the real one. Can you see any pratical difference? I can't - except of course for her blazer, which she changed in-series.

Teridax can easily disguise his appearance. That's not even the degree of illusion we're talking here

Reaching out with his mind, Maxilos enveloped Takadox in his illusion power. Suddenly, the Barraki no longer saw himself as a mutant in the bottom of the watery Pit. Instead, he was in his original form, back on dry land again. He was standing in a castle tower, looking down at his loyal armies. The other five Barraki were there, in chains, begging him for mercy.
Any doubts Takadox might have had about this being reality were rapidly dispelled. The sights, the sounds, the smells were so real, down to every detail, how could he help but believe it? Who knew what a Makuta could accomplish, after all?

There was a stirring among the outer ranks of his army. Soldiers were moving aside in a hurry, as if to let someone of importance through. Takadox couldn't see anyone approaching, but the army continued to scatter as whatever it was drew closer and closer to the fortress. Puzzled, Takadox leaned over the parapet to try and catch a glimpse of his visitor. What he saw made him confused, and a little worried.

"Why does the ground... move?" he said, to no one in particular.

Then he saw why. The land before his fortress was covered in a swarm of insects, all headed straight for the walls. But not just one species, no, multiple different kinds of things that crawled and flew and even slithered - and even stranger, all of them were creatures of the sea. None of the creatures on the march should have been able to survive more than a few seconds on dry land.

"Oh, no," muttered Takadox. It was his army from the Pit. When he dwelled below the water, he had commanded legions of undersea insect life. Now he had returned to the land and they had followed. In his heart, he knew they weren't here because they missed him. They were out for revenge.

"Stop them, you idiots!" he yelled at his land-dwelling forces. "What do I pay you for?"

But his army melted away. The horde of insects had begun to climb the walls now. Takadox turned and flung open the the tower door. He was three steps down the staircase before he noticed the stairs were moving as well. That was when he started to scream.

Down in the Pit, Pridak looked with disgust at the screaming Takadox, huddled on the ground with his arms over his head as if to ward off an attack.

Promestein said:
Teridax can easily disguise his appearance. That's not even the degree of illusion we're talking here
Most illusions within OUAT are in the field of disguising. But, you see, Rumple can see through them crystal clear. Even when Regina was disguised as a rat, he knew it was her. Anyway, Rumple's precog should be able to warn him about such a thing.

Back