• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

They had already been banned in the past because of their recidivist and hostile behavior and generally bad attitude, and I feel like this is enough to give them another ban, maybe even an everlasting one.

I'm not so sure if this is report worthy but this guy named elhermanopadre came in my dms threatening to beat tf outta me IRL for a comment i made about his ban previously

for those who cant see the scan properly here's what he said:

"You better stfu, not your friend, not playing around with your bullshit, you better keep your sarcasm for yourself.
If you wanna know "how was the ban", I advice that we meet face to face so, that I can tell you eye to eyes "how was the ban"."

I mean... You kinda provoked him.

So should we give elhermanopadre a strict warning or a temporary block?

Permanent or temporary block for months, provoked or not, IRL threats are strictly against wiki policy, hell they're reportable as actual crimes in many scenarios. This ain't a place to be the internet tough guy. The guy isn't tagged yet to get a justification from him btw

Also may I remind regular users, again, their mundane input clogs the thread, whether it's the accusation of him being Pandimensional (and then the EXACT SAME user retracting this claim, all undeleted and still on the thread mind you), reiterating the exact same thing as what Damage and Ant already said, or the really dumb claim of "Well you PROVOKED him to threaten to beat you up by asking about his ban", which spoiler alert, isn't excusable anywhere with basic moral systems. Just... don't type unless it's important and well-thought, this is a 3-4 message resolution, don't make it hit 15.

Last edited:
Threatening to beat somebody irl is banworthy in itself, provoked or not. So I agree with a ban (permanent or temporary for a longer duration than the last, I don't have an opinion).

@sanicspood make sure you don't go around sarcastically asking other users how their ban was, to provoke them for no reason. Or you'll be the one facing the punishment next time for deliberate incitement. Take this as a warning.

Okay, so should we give elhermanopadre a 6 months or 1 year block?

Okay. He was technically provoked, and I think he only threatened to get into a fight though. Maybe 1 year is enough?

Oh, wow, yeah, okay. Ban. Moving on.

Trigger has been pulled, I permanently banned him. He's been banned twice in the past, at least once included more instances of threatening others, that shit's unacceptable and it is clear to me he will not change for the better. Best to excise and move on.

So should TimmyTurnero be given a warning or a temporary ban based on the thread that Zamasu linked to, or do we need to do anything else as well?

Okay, so would a 1 month block be appropriate? What do other staff members here think?

So should TimmyTurnero be given a warning or a temporary ban based on the thread that Zamasu linked to, or do we need to do anything else as well?
Okay, so would a 1 month block be appropriate? What do other staff members here think?
Ant I think you should tag Damage3245 and Therefir as they are the two staff members that I recall have the most interactions with TimmyTurnero
Okay.

@Damage3245 @Therefir

What do you think about this?

Okay, so would a 1 month block be appropriate?
I don’t mind, but there is Phonek’s responses for that matter:

“Bro alright yeah, gonna ignore this guy now.

Reminder why the MHA fandom is a massive, stinky mountain of shit.

Your protagonist is boring, edgy, and annoying, your side characters are more 1-dimensional than your arguments, and your author is getting tired of his own series. Bye bye”
Post in thread 'STRONGEST One-Punch Man Discussion Thread!'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/strongest-one-punch-man-discussion-thread.107591/post-4355033

This, in my opinion, deserves a warning as attacking a fanbase, even if the fanbase is bad or not as not all fanbase are 100% bad, is not needed.

Last edited:
In summary, Timmy should get a 1 month ban while Phoenks should get a warning based from what Hammer said (i'll be honest, i expected Phoenks to do something better than that, he is generally a good guy)

Tho for Timmy 1 month ban isn't enough but i'll leave it to the others

Yes, I think a 1 month ban will suffice.
Thank you for the reply Damage.
In summary, Timmy should get a 1 month ban while Phoenks should get a warning based from what Hammer said (i'll be honest, i expected Phoenks to do something better than that, he is generally a good guy)

Tho for Timmy 1 month ban isn't enough but i'll leave it to the others
What do the rest of you think? Should we ban Timmy for longer instead?

Okay. Would somebody else be willing to handle the warning and the 1-month ban respectively?

Back