• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I blocked SuperGodzilla for a month as well.

What should our warning to Garchomp say?
The common reason that people use when reporting Garchomp is about his behavior and supposed "trolling", which induces potential hostility in discussions. I may be biased, but I still don't think he's at the level of being considered incredibly malicious. But it is definitely a fact that he has been reported, therefore, some sort of problem is present.

If he wasn't intentionally trolling in the first place but misunderstood, then I think encouraging him to tone down, what others would perceive as "trolling" or "unproductive" (if he didn't mean to be hostile/trolling) would be a good idea, so he wouldn't be misunderstood in the future discussions.

If he's considered intentionally trolling, and unproductive in discussions, I think warning him about his supposed intentional "trolling", and encouraging him to tone down his "hostile/trolling" and/or "unproductive" behavior would be a good idea, because we need the discussions to be as productive as possible, and at the same time, we wouldn't want him to get in trouble most of the time either.

However, I think it isn't that he's unproductive because he's intentionally trolling, but instead, unproductive due to elements in behavior.

That's just my take on the issue as an outsider.

Last edited:
Reporting Abstractions for making minor edits to powers while the Forum Move project was still on.
? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but that doesn't really sound report worthy. That sounds like it happened over a year ago and if the edits were only minor then they should be fine without any connected CRTs.

Oh, so, I don't know if this is report worthy but this user: User:Zencha9 | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom edited Vergil's profile and made this mess Revision history of "Vergil (Devil May Cry)" | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

In any case I'm leaving this in case something worse happens, I'm gonna undo the edits.
sorry i ****** up wanted to change the tabbers but it seems that i somehow changed his with dante's i'm sorry
edit: i wanted it to look like this but i ****** up

Last edited:
@Duedate8898 Ion admitted on discord he made the report “Out of spite, and the rules support him”

I can’t fetch the thread where he reported this, since it wasn’t backed up when the move happened and the UCP formatting nuked it.

c97f63b12f2375e75ce27553e2b9a1f8.jpg

You won't be able to find the specific thread in which he was reported, that was deleted along with the rest of the threads post-may.

This is his second (I think third, if you count the issue with Damage iirc) time he has been reported, I believe, and I definetly can't defend him like the last time.

Is obvious he is doing this in purpose for spite, like the previous occasions. He could try to defend himself (Which from what I know of him, he won't), but its likely that will inevitably end in a short block after the amount of straight up wrong infractions.

Last edited:
I must ask how is making spite thread ban worthy
Like is it pointless?
Sure but I fail to see how it’s ban worthy unless he spans the threads (Which by that point I’d advocate for a ban due to spam and not the content in them itself)

From what I understand on this thread only 3 times were listed
3 is not an amount that deserves anything imo

I think a warning should still be enough
1. You cannot ban him for now because his comments are important until Ichiban CRT is closed (You can think of an event like Arc)

2.You're overreacting, at least not even a week should be a ban to me, there was no one on the wiki that was forgiven for only 2 bad comments? And Lon is one of the most important people on this wiki.
I don't agree with you, and I think you're acting rashly

Anyway, I am still not exactly sure what Garchomp777 has done wrong, so if somebody could write an appropriate warning text for me to use, that would be good.

Anyway, I am still not exactly sure what Garchomp777 has done wrong, so if somebody could write an appropriate warning text for me to use, that would be good.
"Final warning in response of various derailments across various threads with unrelated topics and absurd arguments."

I needs something more specific than that. What did he do exactly?

Last edited:
Derailed multiple threads with unrelated comments and absurd arguments several times despite being reminded not to do so several times.

I think a warning should still be enough
1. You cannot ban him for now because his comments are important until Ichiban CRT is closed (You can think of an event like Arc)

2.You're overreacting, at least not even a week should be a ban to me, there was no one on the wiki that was forgiven for only 2 bad comments? And Lon is one of the most important people on this wiki.
I don't agree with you, and I think you're acting rashly

I said it was likely for him to be blocked for a short time (Not exact given time) after the previous spiteful behavior, I even said he has the chance to come here and defend himself, but I had doubts because I know how he is.

I'm not being harsh at all.

I said it was likely for him to be blocked for a short time (Not exact given time) after the previous spiteful behavior, I even said he has the chance to come here and defend himself, but I had doubts because I know how he is.

I'm not being harsh at all.
I actually implied in general, not you, that I still have a few problems in English.

Back