• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Agnaa

In that case, I'm fine being lenient. I'm still not comfortable with them just sharing accounts like that given the sock potential there, but if they've done no harm thus far, than no harm no foul.

You can change your password. See your profile picture in the top right? From that dropdown go to My Preferences, right up the top there is an option to change your password.

Since he is new and seems harmless, I don't think that any bans are necessary. We cannot be too draconian.

If he is using two accounts, he should only use one in the future and deactivate the other though.

Ok I was just scrolling on by to see a possible question I might have on the admin questions, then stumbled accross this most recent discussion but I just realized Kensaka is actually lying or he could possibly be lying Here is my simple reasons

1. He never stated on his page nor Arsene page that he has a brother - If anything Arsene or Kensaka would have added it on the page they are brothers are they at least have a sibling in which case they never mentioned any of it.

2. How dang fast was that response to him mentioning a brother - I mean we never know the ages of these people, we do not know if they just some kids or some grown old men but for a person to respond seconds after that is kinda obviously an sock account - Think about this. Why would my brother know my account password , or why would I let him know my account password - Unless his password is that dang easy for his brother (which seems to be the excuse if anything, But if it were me, I know for a fact I would change my password or not even use the account at all- then I guess he reslly is not very smart with that decision). Then if they were far away, than how would he contact his brother like that in seconds and get a response that early - Unless Arsene was originally in his account and noticed that but also consider the time the message was sent.

3. We know that Arsene has access to Kensaka account but, Kensaka had Kensaka likes on his answers (not that there is any harm within it just that he lied to point it out that Arsene did it even though it was his account not arsene) So assuming these scenarios only one has an excuse to them being brothers - which is they live together, if not then highly unlikely them being siblings, more like an alt account - (Like Arsene was truly behind it all, making kensaka and since arsene has done anything recent, then kensaka will most likely be "new him" and not being related to anything arsene made or associated with as arsene can be on with the kensaka account for the time - would then probably sock with it)

Okay so Idk the penalty if someone lies to a staff member, but I am just tryna help out with the staff if possible (and do as much as can before this move and hopefully get an invite to this new forum) but I see no harm in giving oneself likes. - You may have to potentially have like a small ban from kensaka or arsene well both if anything if it is an offense, I am still learrning this but just wanted to let yall know.

RicardoSama said:
Why would you give unnecessary information about your personal life on your public profile?

Some siblings share passwords with each other, it happens. It could also be a really easy to guess password, neither of these are unlikely. Their ages are irrelevant, brothers are brothers, their ages don't change that. If someone is worried about their own or their brother's account getting banned or removed, they are likely to inform each other of the situation; having good communication with your sibling is a possibility, you can't assume they're just a sock based on that. Kensaka already said they would change their password, they likely didn't do it once their brother had the password because they likely didn't see it as a big deal at the time.

I don't see how siblings living with each other is a big deal. You're jumping to conclusions with unfounded theories without any actual evidence other than speculation based on subjective observations.

That's why I mentioned possibly and some users do post such and I have no problem with siblings living with each other, never mentioned such

RicardoSama said:
That's why I mentioned possibly and some users do post such and I have no problem with siblings living with each other, never mentioned such
Oh sorry, I read it as "which is they live together, highly unlikely"

RicardoSama said:
Ok I was just scrolling on by to see a possible question I might have on the admin questions, then stumbled accross this most recent discussion but I just realized Kensaka is actually lying or he could possibly be lying Here is my simple reasons

1. He never stated on his page nor Arsene page that he has a brother - If anything Arsene or Kensaka would have added it on the page they are brothers are they at least have a sibling in which case they never mentioned any of it.

2. How dang fast was that response to him mentioning a brother - I mean we never know the ages of these people, we do not know if they just some kids or some grown old men but for a person to respond seconds after that is kinda obviously an sock account - Think about this. Why would my brother know my account password , or why would I let him know my account password - Unless his password is that dang easy for his brother (which seems to be the excuse if anything, But if it were me, I know for a fact I would change my password or not even use the account at all- then I guess he reslly is not very smart with that decision). Then if they were far away, than how would he contact his brother like that in seconds and get a response that early - Unless Arsene was originally in his account and noticed that but also consider the time the message was sent.

3. We know that Arsene has access to Kensaka account but, Kensaka had Kensaka likes on his answers (not that there is any harm within it just that he lied to point it out that Arsene did it even though it was his account not arsene) So assuming these scenarios only one has an excuse to them being brothers - which is they live together, if not then highly unlikely them being siblings, more like an alt account - (Like Arsene was truly behind it all, making kensaka and since arsene has done anything recent, then kensaka will most likely be "new him" and not being related to anything arsene made or associated with as arsene can be on with the kensaka account for the time - would then probably sock with it)

Okay so Idk the penalty if someone lies to a staff member, but I am just tryna help out with the staff if possible (and do as much as can before this move and hopefully get an invite to this new forum) but I see no harm in giving oneself likes. - You may have to potentially have like a small ban from kensaka or arsene well both if anything if it is an offense, I am still learrning this but just wanted to let yall know.
Naw he is right

I feel guilty about this so I am confessing, I did lie like I had a brother, but this is my older account, and Kensaka was my new one and I might as well be honest, do not worry, Ricardo is not making me do this, I am myself for lying to the staff and I am sorry for the trouble I have caused but do not worry, I do not sock (I made kensaka because I couldnt remember this account password but I do remember now so here it is.

Oh okay neat.

So which account of the two do you wanna be using going into the future? Mr Arsene or Kensaka?

I do not use the other acc in any bad way and not in the way a sock puppet will be used but I will just stick with this from now on.

Also no longer lie, it is pretty stupid and when someone goes down the throat it will sting. I lied because I thought it will be weird to kudos myself because I like my self, not for self promo just simply because I like myself (not in a weird way but you know)

Thanks for the honesty, buddy. A staff member should ban that old account and mention that you're only intending on using Kensaka.

But please try not to clog up the RVT with multiple posts in a row, please instead edit your most recent one if you have more to say.

I will check and unblock his IP address if necessary, given that it would affect the other account as well.

Really quick:

Lord Gin Sama has asked me if he could be unbanned considering how long it's been since his ban, and considering that the whole "he doxxed Kukui" thing being cleared up a long time ago

He said he's shappened up and would liked to be unbanned and be part of the new forum.

Personally I don't mind if he (and he alone) was unbanned.

If whatever happened with him has been cleared up, and a long time has passed since he was banned, I guess unbanning him wouldn't hurt.

I just hope he doesn't do anything destabilizing at this moment in time.

I'm not aware of the whole deal with the person so I'll leave the judgment to the people directly concerned and associated with said rule-breaking.

Also, I'm not familiar with the case at hand, but I am against reversing permabans on principle, as I feel like it sets a dangerous precident.

Also, if the sole reason he was banned was cleared up, he would've been unbanned a long time ago. There's more context here that I feel is missing.

It seems like a one time thing, he is a large contributer on Jokebattles and Comicplant with 1588 and 2330 edits respectively. I think we should keep an eye on him for now, but he is diffintely not a full-on troll.

I agree with Zouken. He is a generally friendly user on Joke Battles Wiki and has contributed for a while. He is probabably just misinformed.

I blocked Super Sonic style.

If Julian says that Omniface is harmless, he probably is.

If Sera EX and Kepekley23 both think that LordGinSama can be unbanned, I personally do not mind.

I don't see an issue with him coming back. Seeing as those two seem to agree, I can undo the ban.

To make myself more clear, I think that Omniface is just not used to the way things are done here, and more accustomed to Joke Battle Wiki's style.

It seems so, as he hasn't done many edits on this more serious wiki, and is most familiar with Joke Battle's very non-serious, laxs on justificatons style. We should have somebody explain to him the rules and just keep an eye on him. Though he seems quite harmless.

@Dragon

Okay. That is probably fine.

@Julian

No problem.

The Wright Way said:
Also, I'm not familiar with the case at hand, but I am against reversing permabans on principle, as I feel like it sets a dangerous precident.

Also, if the sole reason he was banned was cleared up, he would've been unbanned a long time ago. There's more context here that I feel is missing.
As far as I can tell, the context is "HR group is lazy". I told them about this two months ago, the people I asked were either fine with an unban or wanted to ask the others, and I never got a response further than that.

Also, as far as I can tell, they never heard this stuff that Sera mentioned until I brought it up to them 2 months ago, many of them mentioned that they hadn't heard about what I brought forward.

Sera EX said:
Really quick:

Lord Gin Sama has asked me if he could be unbanned considering how long it's been since his ban, and considering that the whole "he doxxed Kukui" thing being cleared up a long time ago

He said he's shappened up and would liked to be unbanned and be part of the new forum.

Personally I don't mind if he (and he alone) was unbanned.
Is there more context on what he did to be banned and how has it been cleared up?

You can read more context here.

HR was pretty fine with an unban. Guess someone forgot to message you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back