• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to take it easy on the bolding + caps, too. I just looked through his post history, and he's like a serial abuser of both of them.

Nemo212 said:
He needs to take it easy on the bolding + caps, too. I just looked through his post history, and he's like a serial abuser of both of them.
Yeah, the part where they're saying I'm mad is me pointing out that the bold and caps is an "eye sore" And it's not the first time.

And they're just going on, calling me immature.

Going by my experience, he is well-intended, but he is also very easily agitated.

Antvasima said:
Going by my experience, he is well-intended, but he is also very easily agitated.
I mean, he's been neurotic throughout the thread, he doesn't like people disagreeing with him it seems, and just went on ad nausuem.

Is somebody willing to have a talk with him?

I would appreciate if a staff member is willing to talk with him about that he needs to calm down in general.

Yeah, looking through it he seems to calm down after posting something, I think someone just needs to talk to him to make sure he gets his anger out elsewhere, and thus not make hateful rant posts that don't get anything done.

Also to just think over what he sends, to make sure he appears civil.

Yes. Help with this would be appreciated.

I╠Â'╠Âd╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âr╠Ây╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠ÂB╠Âa╠Ân╠Âe╠Âp╠Âo╠Âs╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âa╠Âc╠Âe╠Âl╠Âo╠Âv╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âo╠Âp╠Âl╠Âe╠Â,╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âw╠ ╠Âe╠Âx╠Ât╠Âr╠Âe╠Âm╠Âi╠Âs╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âf╠Âl╠Âe╠Âc╠Ât╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âo╠Âr╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âu╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Â.╠Â

JohnCenaNation Returns has been blocked, but his edits need to be WHAM'd.

I'm actually a Bureaucrat on his new wiki, but with these recent events, I might reconsider my support.

Anyways we should probably drop this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back