• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so if gewsbumps made sockpuppets and more sockpuppets which have tried to attack people.

Shouldn't we extend the ban for the original gewsbumps dude?????

I call a permanent ban

I'm not familiar with this Gewsbumpz guy but are we even sure these are the same people?

How do we know someone isn't impersonating a blocked user?

I extended his block to infinite. Both of them express a similar attitude, and the sockpuppet trolls started popping up right after Gewsbumpz was banned.

We can't see people's IPs directly. Fandom can check it, but the best we can do is issue an IP ban.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I Overall Agree with Medeus, wait a minute he tried to downplay Mario to Tier 7? Doubt that.

I'm pretty sure ZaStando And EarthyBoy said they're on the level enough to come back and won't attack anyone (zastando never attacked anyone or made socks to avoid bans in that specific purpose).

and Shadow's Comment, I looked on your wall and ZaStando's no warning was administered and if so, nothing straightforward enough to be considered one, the warnings you will find would be only traced to pre-first ban times.

so no one is gonna bring up what happened in here? https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1786063#36 there's some rules broken by some of these user or at least attested. Some Things shocking.

another note is that after some rethinking EarthyBoy should also get a shot, while conversing with ZaStando27 they're supportive and mature instead of hostile, they bring up the likely flaws of one another and still make valid points for why both should be brought back without being atleast ticked in the slightest, this is the type of people we should be getting on the wiki: https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1772974#37

The only barrier is whether staff will allow such a stance. And It seems the more neutral staff is okay on giving them a chance, On the topic at hand: let's be honest here guys; they aren't even on the worst people on the wiki and have been banned without much as a clear warning, ZaStando didn't attack the wiki, still has only gotten better and EarthyBoy seems to have moved past the "attack the person for their thoughts, not the arguments that binds them" philosophy. Honestly While The Worst People Among Us are walking around (not giving any names), The Not So Animalistic Ones are in cages, not being allowed to spark their potential that could very well help the wiki, I believe in these guys and they've done productive things, for example they've collaborated with much considered enemies to get super form sonic characters above the lower tier 5 range, not only that let's put forth that both ended up helping eachother create a few discord servers that is a conversative and communicative environment for debating, some of the marvel revisions that you've seen have been helped by those servers (unfortunately one got hacked) and (much as i'd like not to admit) make me consider fully joining discord, there's more for zastando and some earthyboy but come on now; are we really gonna leave them out because of their personal tiering for sonic? that's not even what these wikis are about, repressing others for their thoughts? no this is a decisive and productive environment allowing anyone to debate their say, keeping them out when character development shows evolution is asinine, I would be more concerned about their behavior and both are safe enough to be let back in far more than others i've seen crawl back in here who've done worse than them (if they've done anything in the first place, zastando perambanned for a possible minor harassment that never happened without a warning note anywhere, and EarthyBoy making a sock which his current character can be redeemed for, no notes of other socks? right? hmmmm? ) , It is without a doubt a topic that no one has put thought into but I bring up points that are indeed on the table. So please Ladies And Gentlemen, rethink this thing. Also irrelevant but tomorrow is ZaStando's Birthday Yay! Lol

Earthyboy I'm fine with if coming back, ZaStando however seems to be the bigger issue however due to literally everything he's done in the past. I'd be a lot more careful due to all the drama I've seen him cause in every place I'm at with him.

DatOneWeeb said:
Earthyboy I'm fine with if coming back, ZaStando however seems to be the bigger issue however due to literally everything he's done in the past. I'd be a lot more careful due to all the drama I've seen him cause in every place I'm at with him.
EarthyBoy is very much the same, it's like I said before if one can't come back neither should the other this applies to ZaStando27 as the statement implies. ZaStando27 is no longer an issue, there's not much he did in the past but some significant which cannot be compared to his current character, and i'm not sure "where" you were specifically but if this is in discord I'mma have to halt you because it's actually the "group" who caused the drama, some of the staff here are aware and human resources is making some decisions overall "Both" ZaStando And Earthy should be able to come back, they both earned it.

While I don't have much personal experience with Zastando, I can say Earthy seems well behaved in most circumstances I saw him in. I would even argue that there are respected members of the wiki who act worse then him often.

Are you guys serious? Earthyboy being unbanned has already been rejected twice THIS MONTH, are you guys just going to keep asking for him to be unbanned every week until one staff member has a lapse of judgement and unbans him? At least give some time for the situation to change instead of constantly asking for it.

DatOneWeeb said:
ZaStando has still flipped out on other wikis and servers. He was kicked off a server for what he said here. So what did he do? He posted on their wiki formus and started to insult everyone here and here.
I already said discord has it's background with users starting with zastando so I wouldn't bring those up. And weren't those like 3 months post first ban? as everyone has said he's much more on the level then those times, stop bringing such ancient stuff up since In Fact Staff of CSAP are discussing about him currently lmao https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:40544#2 and https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:40543#2

Now Ain't that just quacking crazy, eh jimbo?

Agnaa said:
Are you guys serious? Earthyboy being unbanned has already been rejected twice THIS MONTH, are you guys just going to keep asking for him to be unbanned every week until one staff member has a lapse of judgement and unbans him? At least give some time for the situation to change instead of constantly asking for it.
1. This is my first time requesting EarthyBoy to be brought back 2. last time I checked the last request was three weeks ago, another attempt doesn't hurt anyone, it's a simple check-in and update is all. 3. We are waiting we're just pressing the B button every so often so the topic isn't forgotten, you guys have your hands full so of course we leave a note. 4. some staff have went from outright against it to neutral so the situation has changed through the lever of time, and it's progress.

DatOneWeeb said:
ZaStando has still flipped out on other wikis and servers. He was kicked off a server for what he said here. So what did he do? He posted on their wiki formus and started to insult everyone here and here.
It may be safest to not unban him then.

Even if ZaStando didn't start it, he overall acted immature and insulted everyone. At first his ban wasn't going to be long, but because he continued to keep causing drama instead of just stopping, they increased it. Also, those images were a couple months ago, those aren't considered "ancient". Them bringing him back in the other wiki is irrelevant, my point was how he can act so immature and start drama over and over. These are only small examples.

I dont think ZaStando should be unbanned

for one hes obviously mentally ustable as he tends to lash out over minor issues

hes also a snitch and massive liar which makes him untrustworthy

i think keeping him banned is preferable but thats just what i think

Captain Falcon X said:
I dont think ZaStando should be unbanned
for one hes obviously mentally ustable as he tends to lash out over minor issues

hes also a snitch and massive liar which makes him untrustworthy

i think keeping him banned is preferable but thats just what i think
I'd say he was mentally unstable on the first ban and not when he came back, I'm a little absent minded so could you mention these "minor" issues? anything from january to august is first ban and post time period stuff which medeus has said he's changed in his second time here btw

a "snitch" is no problem objectively, that word is criminal talk, only wrong do'ers fear open words and yeah he tells about things necessary, good or wrong and he's no liar. Mentioned a instance of something he said that was relativiely false, because when he said "neo nazi's" he wasn't lying as to what was shown to ant and medeus.

You can think what you want (as do I) but make a understandable argument.

DatOneWeeb said:
Even if ZaStando didn't start it, he overall acted immature and insulted everyone. At first his ban wasn't going to be long, but because he continued to keep causing drama instead of just stopping, they increased it. Also, those images were a couple months ago, those aren't considered "ancient". Them bringing him back in the other wiki is irrelevant, my point was how he can act so immature and start drama over and over. These are only small examples.
That was "First Ban" stuff which were a couple of months ago, ZaStando wasn't here that long during his second time here, as I said; first ban stuff is literally out of character for his current self-being, rather it can be considered the heat of passion, so actually them bringing him back in other wiki's is proof of him changing and being more potent in maturity, your "examples" is outdated, that's my point, mention anything bad in september to now and I will give you a handshake. But if you can't welp.

Antvasima said:
Well, it seems like both of them should preferably stay banned then.
Antvasima, This is really old stuff not even related to his second time being here in the time period, you can ask medeus and other staff has he shown behavior on the level of the stuff above And I will watch from afar.

I will say that if ZaStando27 didn't show any growth from his first time being here and onward I wouldn't suggest his return at all; bar none. But that is not the case, let's play this empirically, Antvasima is The ZaStando And EarthyBoy right now that requested in this time being unbanned sound even remotely like the ones that first came 11 months ago? This is what is called Growth Mindset, the you at this very moment is not the you a week ago, you may retain the ideas and experience but you've developed into something higher on a period pyramid of self. This conception comes from Freud and it makes a good deal of sense, Some people however need some time to come into that effect and show it, They reach a low point in their lives and rise.

What these guys are playing is a doxxing game. Bringing up a Comment from 2 months before he was let back in the wiki the second time? blasphemy.

You cannot consider a Mellow Stable Guy Fresh From Therapy the same as the pre state prior shooting up everybody in the hood. That's wrong. Things can be redeemed and can change.

If other wiki's can even consider bringing ZaStando back in Instead of a straight no, you know that he's made some progress.

This stance is hypocritical, If Bacchus, Corgi and the like have done the same things, they'd call it "old", a "joke" and "it's not on the wiki bro"

As you've said it's better to have them talk to other staff on this very topic.

"Stop derailing the thread with your autistic gibberish please."

Quit the insulting Falcon, if you have beef you can spill it here. Implying i'm autistic? real mature of "what you think". Why not try that a few more times and see how your luck plays out?

It's also kinda sus that Falcon's only edits have been on this thread...

Still though. You can't just keep asking to get people unbanned every few weeks. Permeant bans are called that for a reason. You say "it's been 3 weeks since last time" while usually requests like this aren't issued at all. Other wikis are other wikis and they can do what they want, they have no bearing on us. I feel like a real sign of improvement and maturation is moving on from the random nerd debating website that banned him a while ago for repeated rule violations, not constantly having a proxy ask for an unban. Arguing it back and forth on the RVT like this isn';t a good look either.

What Falcon said.

That being said, we give out permbans for a reason. We can't just overturn something like that because someone might have changed. As far as I'm concerned, he's had his second chance already and he soiled it.

Woki, what you're saying is off, this is my first time. Also to respond, there's alot of people who've asked to be unbanned here, just because they aren't always playing basketball or presuming academics doesn't mean their character cannot develop. Although I guess you're right on the RVT topic part. And actually this is the only time ZaStando himself asked for an unban, the sonic discord group attacked him on an unban appeal thread to antvasima and still was as mellow as jello tbh, and I had to go in as well. He even sent things in good faith and didn't go hostile, in fact he went pictures that gives a hint of negativity that goes on in the discord. Otherwise I'd say this should end. Antvasima gave instruction to ZaStando and EarthyBoy to talk to other staff, that's where the focus should be headed anyhow, this is as he said "the threads utterly useless and strays from the task we're given". This started off the rails and I'll apologize by stopping this discussion altogether.

GyroNutz said:
What Falcon said.
That being said, we give out permbans for a reason. We can't just overturn something like that because someone might have changed. As far as I'm concerned, he's had his second chance already and he soiled it.
Not even close to what Falcon said. 1. Being a Snitch is no problem, if anyone thinks so, the arguments against me saying this will be flawed. 2. ZaStando is no liar, they can't bring any points when he lied on any time or period 3. The Fact he called me autistic for being on his side is very sus as well as his edits. His second ban, as Medeus explained wasn't for no reason and wasn't completely his fault there were factors not in his control at all, and I'd debate the conditions wasn't meant for a ban let alone in the first place. 1. He wasn't warned. 2. His reason for a permaban was "Harassment" right? but on Shadow's wall I saw a statement ZaStando27 that wasn't critical enough for that title, all he said was to debate him and stop mocking him behind his back, no proper discussion signalled a ban let alone a permanent one And I looked on ZaStando's and guess what? no warning! how is he banned permanently for only possible minor (no not the age stuff) non critical harassment?. 3. There's miscommunication and misunderstandings here, if you guys knew the whole story, your stance would be at least like medeus, these guys are bringing stuff straight from pre-post 1st ban and nothing pre-post second where his direction by far changed. Isn't human resources talking about ZaStando being Cyberbullied (Really late bro) By The Sonic Squad and their toxicity on this wiki? come on now.

You don't need a warning to be banned after being banned a first time. Being unbanned isn't a clean sheet, your past actions are still there. I trust that the staff who banned him wouldn't give out a permban without knowing the full context.

If HR are talking about it, let them come to a final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back