• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting @Dishano for spam-making CRTs about subjects, that have recently been debunked. These CRTs have no new arguments or scans, and to make things worse the arguments are just repeated over and over. When the CRT is getting rejected he refuses to believe he is incorrect and just makes a new one instead, the same things happen when people disagree, he just repeats the arguments again and again.

He also shows that his understanding of the system is lacking at best.

Dishano's upgrade - The debunk/The debunk.
Dishano's upgrade - The debunk.

While I don't think it is necessarily a rule-breaking act, the fact he came here just to spam upgrades, and stonewall, does not contribute to any meaningful way.

To summarize, he is constantly remaking CRTs with the same arguments, that have already been debunked. He is doing the same for his arguments in the thread itself. Lacks an understanding of how the ratings and abilities he is trying to give out work. Refuses to acknowledge he is wrong.

The point is that the entire thing is meaningless and simply a waste of time. It is also clear that the user don't understand how the things he is proposing even works on the wiki.

So I hope we can either make a small warning informal or formal, or in the worst case scenario a topic ban.

Reporting @Dishano for spam-making CRTs about subjects, that have recently been debunked. These CRTs have no new arguments or scans, and to make things worse the arguments are just repeated over and over. When the CRT is getting rejected he refuses to believe he is incorrect and just makes a new one instead, the same things happen when people disagree, he just repeats the arguments again and again.

He also shows that his understanding of the system is lacking at best.

Dishano's upgrade - The debunk/The debunk.
Dishano's upgrade - The debunk.

While I don't think it is necessarily a rule-breaking act, the fact he came here just to spam upgrades, and stonewall, does not contribute to any meaningful way.

To summarize, he is constantly remaking CRTs with the same arguments, that have already been debunked. He is doing the same for his arguments in the thread itself. Lacks an understanding of how the ratings and abilities he is trying to give out work. Refuses to acknowledge he is wrong.

The point is that the entire thing is meaningless and simply a waste of time. It is also clear that the user don't understand how the things he is proposing even works on the wiki.

So I hope we can either make a small warning informal or formal, or in the worst case scenario a topic ban.
I think an informal warning is fair, he's new and doesn't understand our system, but he shouldn't be punished for that unless he ignores the informal warning.
As a content mod, am I allowed to be involved in the RVT? If not, I'll stop replying to messages.

Last edited:
J
I think an informal warning is fair, he's new and doesn't understand our system, but he shouldn't be punished for that unless he ignores the informal warning.

As a content mod, am I allowed to be involved in the RVT? If not, I'll stop replying to messages.
I think any staff can be involved, I’ve seen CGMs and such comment,but I’m a TL helper, so I don’t wanna overstep my bounds.

That seems reasonable, yes.
I think so, as long as you contribute with constructive input, but administrators and thread moderators are the ones with the authority to issue warnings based on our discussion here. 🙏

That seems reasonable, yes.

I think so, as long as you contribute with constructive input, but administrators and thread moderators are the ones with the authority to issue warnings based on our discussion here. 🙏
Alright, this makes sense.

Just for clarification,what staff roles do and do not have staff discussion perms? (RVR, Staff Discussion thread,etc) I’ve seen comments from CGMs and even a couple of image helper comments mixed in.

I don’t plan to overstep the bounds of discussion not relating to TL work (unless if it’s encouraged), im just curious.

I do not think that we have strict set rules regarding this issue, but it does not exactly seem to be an image helper or translation helper area of input, unless they have something genuinely important to share. 🙏

wtf
@TyphonApex might be the same guy who just got banned
It's not a possibility, he's literally viewing the same type of threads TyphonEx was interested in.
x3Zr3Op.png

Makes similar threads as well.

Hello all. This message will serve as an announcement regarding the outcome of a private report thread. @Artorimachi_Meteoraft has been permanently banned from this forum due to continued unsettling and unacceptable behavior offsite towards a number of our female users. That is all.

Hello all. This message will serve as an announcement regarding the outcome of a private report thread. @Artorimachi_Meteoraft has been permanently banned from this forum due to continued unsettling and unacceptable behavior offsite towards a number of our female users. That is all.
Well damn, I was not aware of this.

Just quickly asking:

Did anyone account for Meteoraft's account being scammed/hacked? Or is it confirmed that Meteoraft themselves was committing such breaches?
(The linked message was 2-3 months ago though, Jul 29, so unlikely, but worth considering)
Also, yeah damn I did not see this coming, I'm not sure if anyone is allowed to ask for reposting of evidence supporting the ban here, but if Meteoraft was really the one committing the breaches then I fully support the ban.

Just quickly asking:

Did anyone account for Meteoraft's account being scammed/hacked? Or is it confirmed that Meteoraft themselves was committing such breaches?
(The linked message was 2-3 months ago though, Jul 29, so unlikely, but worth considering)
Also, yeah damn I did not see this coming, I'm not sure if anyone is allowed to ask for reposting of evidence supporting the ban here, but if Meteoraft was really the one committing the breaches then I fully support the ban.
Just to clarify some things, many of my friends also had their Discord hacked and their profiles started sending me strange messages, like huge text.

So, he was possibly hacked by someone, i've known him for years here at vsbtles, i'm absolutely sure he wouldn't do that to anyone.

He's always been good to me and always cared about the people here, he's a good person, I believe it was some kind of hacker because he would never do anything wrong I believe ( he was one of the first people I met on vsbtles and was very kind to me over time ), but if it is somehow him I think it's right to apply the ban

Last edited:
@Mr. Bambu @DarkGrath

Should we unblock Artorimachi and talk with him in private about this issue, along with investigating if other members know information about this?
Just to clarify some things, many of my friends also had their Discord hacked and their profiles started sending me strange messages, like huge text.

So, he was possibly hacked by someone, I've known him for years here at vsbtles, I'm absolutely sure he wouldn't do that to anyone.

OK wait hold on a sec...

Ant, about the "investigating if other members know information about this", just to clarify: Do we know if said behaviour has occured significantly before the Jul 29 message? That may shed more light on whether it was Meteoraft themselves or whoever hacked them who committed the breach.

Additionally, given the private nature of the report that led to the ban, are we allowed to ask for the information/evidence within the private report to be reposted here? (Mostly because again, this was unforeseen and unexpected, and those of us not involved in the private report do not have much information to either agree or disagree with the ban and are incapable of providing any additional information that may contribute to the discussion around how to deal with this situation, but I fully understand if such information stays private due to the issue it concerns.)

What was the unacceptable and unsettling behavior in question? Arto asked me to ask a few clarification questions for him over discord so he can figure out what exactly is going on, and how to appeal. (only getting involved in this because I was asked to by the other party, and I would feel bad if something like this stuck on his reputation.)

Was this behavior reported, text, or nsfw links and images? The only nsfw things Artorimachi believed he sent were to a male, and someone who isn’t even related to the forum in anyway.

He also asked if the reported account is his original account, or his new one. The original one got lost to a scam.

From what I know of him, I'll say that he's actually someone who WOULD do that. His last ban was due to constantly spamming people despite being asked to stop. I also remember him making suspicious comments about r-ping vr avatars in a thread (don't remember which one exactly, might've been a deleted one) and offsite he has confessed to very unsettling feelings towards female members.
This is, however, personal experience, so do not quote me on this.

One of Artorimachi's previous Discord accounts was hacked around that date, yes.

However, this is not relevant to the offenses in question. While the evidence was provided privately and should stay this way, this conduct was observed across both his old account (before the time he was hacked) and his new account that he still uses presently, and by multiple people.

Furthermore, we already know the nature of the hack that occurred, since it's a fairly common one on Discord - you can see it in the screenshot provided above by LuffyRuffy46307. When this hack occurs, they hijack the account to send that blanket message to all people in DMs with the user - for the purpose of further spreading the hack and stealing sensitive information - before deleting the account or using it to continue spreading. Not only was the evidence on that account from before the time Artorimachi was hacked, but as far as I am aware, no other reported instances of this hack involve the hacker contacting other people with messages of the sort that were reported.

All of this, and Artorimachi's previous history of similar offenses, make the facts of this case quite clear. This was Artorimachi acting of his own accord, not a hacker.

What was the unacceptable and unsettling behavior in question? Arto asked me to ask a few clarification questions for him over discord so he can figure out what exactly is going on, and how to appeal. (only getting involved in this because I was asked to by the other party, and I would feel bad if something like this stuck on his reputation.)

Was this behavior reported, text, or nsfw links and images? The only nsfw things Artorimachi believed he sent were to a male, and someone who isn’t even related to the forum in anyway.

He also asked if the reported account is his original account, or his new one. The original one got lost to a scam.
I also wanted to ask this, but again, I do not know if those not involved in the private report are allowed to request information regarding it, given, well, the private nature of it as well as us not being staff members, thus reducing the value of any additional information we may have that could provide more nuance and influence the outcome of this issue.

From what I know of him, I'll say that he's actually someone who WOULD do that. His last ban was due to constantly spamming people despite being asked to stop.
and offsite he has confessed to very unsettling feelings towards female members.
One of Artorimachi's previous Discord accounts was hacked around that date, yes.

However, this is not relevant to the offenses in question. While the evidence was provided privately and should stay this way, this conduct was observed across both his old account (before the time he was hacked) and his new account that he still uses presently, and by multiple people.

Furthermore, we already know the nature of the hack that occurred, since it's a fairly common one on Discord - you can see it in the screenshot provided above by LuffyRuffy46307. When this hack occurs, they hijack the account to send that blanket message to all people in DMs with the user - for the purpose of further spreading the hack and stealing sensitive information - before deleting the account or using it to continue spreading. Not only was the evidence on that account from before the time Artorimachi was hacked, but as far as I am aware, no other reported instances of this hack involve the hacker contacting other people with messages of the sort that were reported.

All of this, and Artorimachi's previous history of similar offenses, make the facts of this case quite clear. This was Artorimachi acting of his own accord, not a hacker.
Well... damn, I guess all evidence points to supporting and enforcing the ban then.
Are we allowed to ask how long this has been going on, or how long you all have known of such behaviour going on?

From what I know of him, I'll say that he's actually someone who WOULD do that. His last ban was due to constantly spamming people despite being asked to stop. I also remember him suspicious comments about r-ping vr avatars in a thread (don't remember which one exactly, might've been a deleted one) and offsite he has confessed to very unsettling feelings towards female members.
This is, however, personal experience, so do not quote me on this.
Yea, that does seem like weird behavior, somewhat. Did this escalate to harassment in the past?

Are the accused party allowed to pitch in to defend themselves in anyway in a private report, like they can in a public one? From this case, and another case where one of the members of our private revision group got falsely reported, this doesn’t seem like the case. That should honestly be changed, as the accused party is just as important to resolving the situation

Yea, that does seem like weird behavior, somewhat. Did this escalate to harassment in the past?

Are the accused party allowed to pitch in to defend themselves in anyway in a private report, like they can in a public one? From this case, and another case where one of the members of our private revision group got falsely reported, this doesn’t seem like the case. That should honestly be changed, as the accused party is just as important to resolving the situation
Even so, from the objective evidence (at least I presume there is objective evidence that was reported such as imagery/text and other non-alterable sources) that seems to have been provided, it seems unlikely that Meteoraft, being the accused party, can really defend themselves here, given that all of such evidence stands against them.

Are we allowed to ask how long this has been going on, or how long you all have known of such behaviour going on?
The recent report that led to this announcement was about 2 days ago.

This all being said - if the main contention here has been resolved, further questions or comments are unnecessary. Mr. Bambu's post above was only to announce the verdict reached in the private report, not to invite further discussion. As such, unless they are for the purpose of sharing clearly relevant and novel insights or information, I will delete further comments on this topic.

His relentless spamming was considered harassment and thus caused a ban
The recent report that led to this announcement was about 2 days ago.

This all being said - if the main contention here has been resolved, further questions or comments are unnecessary. Mr. Bambu's post above was only to announce the verdict reached in the private report, not to invite further discussion. As such, unless they are for the purpose of sharing clearly relevant and novel insights or information, I will delete further comments on this topic.
That being said, are we allowed to pose questions about how long such conduct has occured? Because if this has been going on for a significant amount of time, more serious intervention beyond a permanent ban on this site alone may be necessary (I mean perhaps taking action offsite where relevant).

That being said, are we allowed to pose questions about how long such conduct has occured? Because if this has been going on for a significant amount of time, more serious intervention beyond a permanent ban on this site alone may be necessary (I mean perhaps taking action offsite where relevant).

That would seem to be a bit beyond our jurisdiction and not where VSBW staff would need to get involved.

That would seem to be a bit beyond our jurisdiction and not where VSBW staff would need to get involved.
Perhaps, but if anyone else affected by his conduct was affected beyond VSBW, then they can take action against him on the sites/platforms where they were affected. (Not necessarily advocating for "vigilante retributive justice", but if this conduct is a widespread issue across several platforms, such action may be necessary.)

I'm uncertain what exactly you're suggesting, and the topic is likely beyond the scope of the RVRT. You may contact me privately if you have specific thoughts to offer, but as Damage said, do be aware that we are only authorities over the management of this website.

I'm uncertain what exactly you're suggesting, and the topic is likely beyond the scope of the RVRT. You may contact me privately if you have specific thoughts to offer, but as Damage said, do be aware that we are only authorities over the management of this website.
I'm mostly suggesting what should be done, given that such issues are regarding both Meteoraft's onsite and offsite behaviour, thus whoever has witnessed said behaviour can take action in the necessary platforms where such behaviour was witnessed. (Especially because the nature and effects of such behaviour is extremely concerning for both the people who witnessed such behaviour and Meteoraft themselves, and, if left unchecked, can lead to worse issues in future.)

I'm mostly suggesting what should be done, given that such issues are regarding both Meteoraft's onsite and offsite behaviour, thus whoever has witnessed said behaviour can take action in the necessary platforms where such behaviour was witnessed. (Especially because the nature and effects of such behaviour is extremely concerning for both the people who witnessed such behaviour and Meteoraft themselves, and, if left unchecked, can lead to worse issues in future.)
As said, this is outside the scope of the RVRT. If you have specific thoughts on this matter, you may contact me privately.

Further replies on this topic will be deleted.

So, he was possibly hacked by someone, i've known him for years here at vsbtles, i'm absolutely sure he wouldn't do that to anyone.

He's always been good to me and always cared about the people here, he's a good person, I believe it was some kind of hacker because he would never do anything wrong I believe ( he was one of the first people I met on vsbtles and was very kind to me over time ), but if it is somehow him I think it's right to apply the ban

I also had a few people who sent me messages like that when a few people on my friendlist was hacked. But I saw the private messages, and the dates in which the reports are done didn't quite line up with when the hacking started and ended.

Reporting user @Sdjlakjh for using leading questions to wank a verse they support.

Currently, Lady Bone Demon's profile lists the character as having Resistance to Time-Space Manipulation. The evidence being a screenshot of a convo someone had with with the show's screenwriter, where they ask a leading question. I have reasons to believe that this account is owned by Sdjlakjh. Not only does the Twitter account (Archive) happen to share the same profile picture that Sdj has on the forum-
5aaAVj9.png

6ff5h8p.png

But Sdjlakhj was also warned by Ant for using a google doc of all things as scans for a character's intelligence. Which character was this applied to? Macaque. Coincidentally the same Twitter account also says they have a google doc that has scans and explanations for Macaque's intelligence. (Archive)
rOHxWfj.png

Back