• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Our previous interaction in the thread shouldn't much matter for this since he was for the most part just giving me the same energy I gave him back. That said, his continued behavior afterwards with other members and the comment in question are grounds for a warning
Yeah, if anything I just want there to be a warning of sorts so he knows not to continue the behavior.

Mainly feel bad for Baran since this seems to be his first real CRT/Thread on the wiki and this is a bit of a sour introduction.

I see before me a classic "nuh-uh" spiral, wherein people tell each other "nuh-uh" until one of them becomes very aggro. None of you were particularly kind, but mostly people managed to avoid descending into utter madness and only Memonto made it to the level of personal insults (although people seemed to be taking his "absurd" statements too personally, given those were leveled at the arguments themselves).

I would agree with a warning.

In the first 7 edits the user made, they have: (1) vandalized a page (2) ignored instruction to create a calc if they have issues with the scaling, and (3) insulted other users by calling them idiots, and "shit at scaling"

Not the type of person we need. I have perma-banned their account from the wiki.

Although, for the record, this report should go here next time @Oiguana2701

In the first 7 edits the user made, they have: (1) vandalized a page (2) ignored instruction to create a calc if they have issues with the scaling, and (3) insulted other users by calling them idiots, and "shit at scaling"

Not the type of person we need. I have perma-banned their account from the wiki.

Although, for the record, this report should go here next time @Oiguana2701
What's the difference between threads? Isn't Vandalism Report used when a user vandalizes a page? but when someone insults you, doesn't that go to Rule Violations?

My logic was that users don’t get perma-banned for calling someone an idiot. The perma-ban worthy offense was continuously vandalizing pages after continuously being warned not to. The insults, and the fact that they were new, played a role in the final outcome, but since the primary offense relates to Vandalism, personally, I would say it belongs in the WVR thread.

Regardless, if the hive-mind says it’s belongs here. That works w/ me as well.

This user deleted everything from Veldanava's (light novel) profile and put things as tier 0
of this profile

Honestly, unsure if troll or just really dumb new user.
I think that's just a straight up troll, there's no other explanation imo. I mean its the basics of trolls here, change stuff to tier 0 or delete it. If it was like a change to Low 1-C or 1-B I'd get your concerns but this is clearly just vandalism which should be reported in a different thread.

I think that's just a straight up troll, there's no other explanation imo. I mean its the basics of trolls here, change stuff to tier 0 or delete it. If it was like a change to Low 1-C or 1-B I'd get your concerns but this is clearly just vandalism which should be reported in a different thread.
Sorry, it's been a while since I created this account but I still don't really know how the wiki works, I just sent it where I was asked to send it, things like where to report each type of situation, I still don't understand

Sorry, it's been a while since I created this account but I still don't really know how the wiki works, I just sent it where I was asked to send it, things like where to report each type of situation, I still don't understand
vandalism goes here

Based on the moment I ask for the deletion of this comment and a warning to @AppleLord.
At first glance, I couldn't tell why this was rule breaking. Later comments stated that this is offensive because it could be seen as mocking the death of Toriyama, the author of Dragon Ball.

To be honest, it isn't immediately clear to me how it would be mocking Toriyama's death, so I would need some explanation in that regard.

@AppleLord you've been reported for the above.

At first glance, I couldn't tell why this was rule breaking. Later comments stated that this is offensive because it could be seen as mocking the death of Toriyama, the author of Dragon Ball.

To be honest, it isn't immediately clear to me how it would be mocking Toriyama's death, so I would need some explanation in that regard.

@AppleLord you've been reported for the above.
Because it's using the fact that Toriyama death was just announced to then joke with the status of Dragon Ball and how Bleach truly has no rivals, with an image from the series villain saying how he will rob others of happiness and kill them to bring despair while implying that he (or better said Bleach in this metaphor) is eternal. Essentially, this gives a similar vibe to posting death memes when Kobe Bryant death just happened, for example, or Stan Lee as a more similar comparison.

Though, even in the case that I'm misunderstanding the post, reading too much into it, and being really sensible about the whole thing, the fact that so many people have shown to also share the opinion that the comment is indeed something offensive to do when they are mourning the death of one of their icons (or not even their icon but someone who influenced so much the world in a positive way with their stories), I think it's the best to just delete the unsavory post that doesn't contribute anything at all and just makes people feel bad. In other situations maybe not, but the current context of the situation is delicate enough that many aren't good with that sort of stuff, could be that people are just really sensible right now? Possible but at the current time it can't be blamed.

Last edited:
I'm reporting @Blackdragonq1 for the visual he used here. This was certainly the kind of screenshot that would disturb Muslim (and Turk, because this is a text spoken in their language) members of this wiki. I leave the message here
image.png
And I would also like to point out that the person named "Animus" in this screenshot is not the Animus user on this wiki, so he should definitely not be held responsible for this disgusting speech.

Last edited:
Link is not working and translating it would be appreciated so that we'd know why it's RV. If smth controversial then u can spoiler it.
I edited the link.
I will leave the full version of the screenshot and its translation here for your understanding. You can ask different Turkish members on the site for the accuracy of the translation.
image-8.jpeg

Zenin Animus today at 20:53
I will destroy your (talking about God)
Zenin Kataraz today at 20:53
Kutur
Animus
No (talking about God), look, I'm serious.
this translation.

Last edited:
It isn't permitted to speak non-English languages on this wiki, but the user in question deleted it, and we wouldn't push for punishment in that instance anyhow. Regarding the offsite statements, I really don't think it's the place of the wiki to be punishing people for saying shit like this offsite. Used in the context of the thread, "I will destroy your god" is hardly offensive, presuming that there are no legitimate Sasuke Uchiha worshippers here.

I just think that such images should not be here. That's why I reported this. But if you think that it is enough for the user in question to delete the message in question, there doesn't seem to be much to say.

I have seen far worse usernames, but at the same time. Fandom is pretty infamous to the point where people have been global blocked just for having mild cuss words in their usernames. Someone was even banned when their exact username was "Inappropriate Username". Someone was also banned for having "I Smash my Wife" as their username too.

So it's best to change it for safety reasons.

Back