• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Eldemade made the situation worse than it had to be but I would say Milly did the heavier lifting in reacting in such a volatile way to what appears to be relatively standard fare for debates- unkind, sure, but not worthy of the reaction received, I feel.

"Moron" seems to be the worst thing said here and that's also extremely tame, so I'd agree with a light warning but not much else.

I mean I'm not gonna act like Milly's innocent or anything but you were clearly egging 'em on with that
Can you show me the comments me egging anything also which is worst calling you a moron or saying Concession Accepted?
Also Milly in this thread only admitted he hates me. It's not hard to tell who is at fault. So with Respectfully read the thread and give an neutral stance if you could. I feel like you are making concession Accepted as big deal than calling someone moron and admitting they clearly hate them.

Eldemade made the situation worse than it had to be but I would say Milly did the heavier lifting in reacting in such a volatile way to what appears to be relatively standard fare for debates- unkind, sure, but not worthy of the reaction received, I feel.

"Moron" seems to be the worst thing said here and that's also extremely tame, so I'd agree with a light warning but not much else.
I don't mind a light warning but he admitted he clearly has some hatred towards me so it's better if someone (Ant I guess) could give us block from each other. I don't want to associate with people who spreads unnecessary toxicity towards me anyway. Also its not his first report if I'm correct so this should possibly added to warning tracker?

Can you show me the comments me egging anything also which is worst calling you a moron or saying Concession Accepted?
Also Milly in this thread only admitted he hates me. It's not hard to tell who is at fault. So with Respectfully read the thread and give a neutral stance if you could. I feel like you are making concession Accepted as big deal than calling someone moron and admitting they clearly hate them.
Not a fan of the sentiment that because I don’t believe you were completely innocent, I need to “read the thread and give a neutral stance.” I’m giving a nuanced opinion rather than a strictly black-and-white one.

It’s just as Bambu said: while Milly definitely was acting worse between you two, you most certainly didn’t help matters yourself.

I agree with Bambu and Clover. Milly was by no means innocent, but Eldemade did bait to make it worse.
He is the one who started the toxicity in that thread. He clearly admitted he hates me in this thread only so it's clearly due to hatred. So even after this if he gets a free pass sure I don't mind. But atleast any admin just block us from each other like how Fujiwara & another guy case was handled. I don't even want to see Milly's toxic replies reflected at me.

I agree with Bambu and Clover. Milly was by no means innocent, but Eldemade did bait to make it worse.
To be clear, I don't want to punish Eldemade. I think Milly deserves a light warning, I don't think Eldemade deserves anything other than acknowledgement that we see what's happening and would like it to stop.

To be clear, I don't want to punish Eldemade. I think Milly deserves a light warning, I don't think Eldemade deserves anything other than acknowledgement that we see what's happening and would like it to stop.
Yeah, wasn't advocating for any punishments. Eldemade doesn't deserve anything beyond a light warning. Milly I am neutral towards a punishment, but leaning towards a warning being fine. But the way to make it where they cannot see each other's posts sounds reasonable.

I don't mind a light warning but he admitted he clearly has some hatred towards me so it's better if someone (Ant I guess) could give us block from each other. I don't want to associate with people who spreads unnecessary toxicity towards me anyway. Also its not his first report if I'm correct so this should possibly added to warning tracker?
@EldemadeDityjon @Milly_Rocking_Bandit

Should I prevent you both from seeing each others' posts?

(This is something that I only help out with as a last resort, so our members should definitely not spam me with these types of requests if they are not absolutely necessary.)

Probably not anything really punishable but I would atleast like for @Lloydblitzed to be told to stop since he comes into the discussion thread being antagonistic.
This was not addressed so I will comment on this matter because I don't want you to think its being ignored; any thread mod or admin is welcome to agree/disagree.

As you guessed, this is not report-worthy. In the absolute worst case scenario, it could be interpreted as mild thread derailment, but given that it was only 4 messages, not really me thinks.

@Lloydblitzed Please don't be unpleasent. To clarify, not saying this as a figure of authority, but rather, just as a user of an online forum. Yes. A 1-A character does, in fact, beat a Low-1C character. That is obvious. Specifiying this in a sarcastic manner is not some "Gotcha!!!" statement... its just unessecary, and makes people lose interest in the conversation.

This was not addressed so I will comment on this matter because I don't want you to think its being ignored; any thread mod or admin is welcome to agree/disagree.

As you guessed, this is not report-worthy. In the absolute worst case scenario, it could be interpreted as mild thread derailment, but given that it was only 4 messages, not really me thinks.

@Lloydblitzed Please don't be unpleasent. To clarify, not saying this as a figure of authority, but rather, just as a user of an online forum. Yes. A 1-A character does, in fact, beat a Low-1C character. That is obvious. Specifiying this in a sarcastic manner is not some "Gotcha!!!" statement... its just unessecary, and makes people lose interest in the conversation.
I was joking around on the discussion thread, I didn't expect him to say "cringe" and tell me I don't know anything about Umineko
image.png

image.png

I was joking around on the discussion thread, I didn't expect him to say "cringe" and tell me I don't know anything about Umineko
image.png

image.png
I probably could've been more calm since I was just in a pissy mood then so I'll admit that but there wasn't reallly any appropriate pretense for this and just came across as just disrespectful and random. Probably best for me to drop this now though since I don't wanna make a mountain out of a mole hill.

this not to mention the user history of spamming mcu upgrade threads

This was brought to my attention.

@Jozaysmith? has deceptively altered a CRT after it was accepted to apply a handful of additional abilities on top of what was agreed upon by the staff members evaluating the thread (specifically @DarkDragonMedeus and @Elizhaa) here. Check the two edits applied to the thread since Elizhaa's evaluation and you'll see that the following was added on about six hours after their last comments:

dhbVhW3.png

...and yet, this was applied to pages by @Mizuki67 all the same here.

We should wait for their replies but I find this to be deceitful and greatly concerning at best, and it may constitute an investigation into past CRTs involving these two.

This was brought to my attention.

@Jozaysmith? has deceptively altered a CRT after it was accepted to apply a handful of additional abilities on top of what was agreed upon by the staff members evaluating the thread (specifically @DarkDragonMedeus and @Elizhaa) here. Check the two edits applied to the thread since Elizhaa's evaluation and you'll see that the following was added on about six hours after their last comments:

dhbVhW3.png

...and yet, this was applied to pages by @Mizuki67 all the same here.

We should wait for their replies but I find this to be deceitful and greatly concerning at best, and it may constitute an investigation into past CRTs involving these two.
Just to note. I have already cut ties with this person so I don't have anything to do with this person anymore. He and i had shared the acc to do edits until today. So it is on him if he did any unnecessary changes. I can't change the password of my fandom account for a few reason. I told him to use his own acc for edits but he won't listen

Last edited:
Back