• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andytrenom said:
@Yobo When DDM said Ender had asked Sera about Necrophilia, Hammer's response was "I don't remember asking a question like that" so they do seem to be the same person.
Wait what is Necrophilla though?

Andytrenom said:
@Yobo When DDM said Ender had asked Sera about Necrophilia, Hammer's response was "I don't remember asking a question like that" so they do seem to be the same person.

Out of curious, did Ender actually say that to Sera? I now confused if Ender has lie or that someone else ask her that question. Perhaps Sera can answer this question as I don't know what to say.

@Yobo It wasn't multiple people being confused tho. I was the only one who asked for a clarification and that was just me wanting to be extra cautious about what I say, rather than DDM's comment being vague.

@Yobo

I still am confused about the whole Ender asking Sera about Necrophilla thing as this kinda unless... it stems from a misunderstanding. Perhaps Ender wasn't aware he ask the question intentionally or that he doesn't know what is happening.

If there are scans of this, I will like to see it. Honestly I just so confused on what to believe or what not to believe tbh.

@Hammer, take it up to message walls if you want to continue this discussion. As spamming the RVR thread is also a Rule Violation as well as gives us another reason to suspect you as him.

Anyway; yes, I do remember it them mentioning it a long time ago. I'd rather not say what necrophilia is this and I'd rather not talk about it at all. But yes, Ender did harass her with questions related to dead bodies or "How they feel" and stuff like that. But anyway, please stop clogging up the RVR thread.

Yes, I will admit the account I taken from EnderShadowr215 is something he give me. He give his password and his account after all so I can use it.

Actually now I think about it. Would this count as me impersonating him?

I am sorry about that we have to ban you Ender/Hammer, but you evidently need professional psychiatric help that we are unable to provide, and you constantly derail threads so it is hard to get our work here done.

Having a similar personality

Being used to the site as a new member

the DDm comment response

And having an account created by Ender which Hammer only now clarifies

I do think this is a sock situation

Antvasima said:
I am sorry about that we have to ban you Ender/Hammer, but you evidently need professional psychiatric help that we are unable to provide, and you constantly derail threads so it is hard to get our work here done.
Just saying I could be impersonating him that is all or frame him to be using this account though.

@All Should I go with a block? the evidence seems to be solid

Edit: Ant took care of it already

I have blocked him.

However, again, this is not intended as a personal insult towards him. He simply repeatedly derails discussions, and needs professional psychiatric help. This is the wrong environment for him.

Mind you, other forums tend to be far more hostile than this one, so I would recommend that he tries to stay far away from them as well, as they are filled with trolls who prey on people like him. Perhaps there are some available professional psychiatric help forums to use instead?

@DarkGrath

I don't know, but I would appreciate if others could do some research for reliable professional free English psychiatric help forums that you can then tell him about at Community Central.

I'm mildly busy at the moment, but as soon as I have the time I will attempt to contact him with helpful resources. Thank you for the advice.

@DarkGrath

No problem. Thank you for the help.

I've contacted Hammer. He seems extremely reluctant to get help at this point in time, but I'm hopeful that he will realise it's for the best. I've sent him a link to a mental health forum where he might be able to get the help he deserves.

Okay. Thank you very much for helping out.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3048893

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back