• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's stop arguing about this here please.

It is best to wait until other staff members have the time to give input.

@Lester a new user showing up to defend someone with a history of not following the rules is already suspicious enough.

He didn't do nothing.

He's made socks (which is a rule violation).

He's made bad profiles (which is a rule violation).

He's made stomp threads (which is a rule violation).

He's ignored warnings for 9 months over all these things (which is a rule violation).

If you disagree with these rules then you can go to a site that doesn't have these rules.

But like Ant said, take it to chat or someone's wall.

LesterTheKnight said:
And are you suggesting I'm a sock of Sans2345? We don't even have the same spelling and grammar patterns.
You don't just make an account to go and defend a user who has been using sockpuppets and has a history of behavioral issues, and a couple bans in the past. That is really suspicious.

I've already told Antvasima about Sans2345 in the past. You've blocked him once for a year, as well as banned him from ever making profiles again (twice because you forgot). It also seems that he does not respond or listen to warnings in a timely manner, it requiring several repeated warnings for him to temporarily stop, starting his same behaviours up again a few months later.

That's just the experience I've had with him, putting it out there for the record.

EDIT: It seems like Ant has made his decision though. If you want to refute it, take it to a messaging wall because you're only cluttering this thread.

Okay. You can ask Fandom about it then.

Banned them.

I don't know how to move back the pages tho, someone else will have to do it

I think I know how to, but I don't want to break it and lose the entire page, and since it doesn't properly work as a blog post, it's too buggy to back up.

I have no idea how to revert them

Might just need to copy the source code over to a new page...

We can look at what is linked to that page right?

There's a revert button next to the edits in the move log, but it has a huge warning about how misusing this could **** shit up.

We can't copy the source code over, I've tried, attempting to edit the blog post causes some weird errors about the blog not being recognized as a proper blog.

I banned him but:

1) You should upload proof the next time

2) He wasn't "posting memes", he was posting jokes mocking autistic people, about people hanging themselves, etc. The former isn't ban worthy, the latter is. You need to explain yourself better when you are reporting someone

Thank you very much for the help.

@Monarch

Like Agnaa said, there's the revert button in the log.

Most of them were reverted easily. The few that weren't had to have the original blog post deleted first, which was available in the checklist on the moving page.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
LesterTheKnight's first actions on this Wiki is to defend a user that was banned for blatant rule violations.

Sounds like an obvious sock to me.
How is that possible if it takes four day before you can do anything here?

@Reppuzan

I tried to revert the pages, but received error messages.

I'm actually curious as well. He shouldn't be able to do anything directly after making an account. I mean the wikia went under a lockdown and that system was put in place to prevent raids from sock armies by our dear friend Mikoto. Was it reversed as the result of recent events?

No, we still have a 4 day lock in place, but accounts that signed up elsewhere 4 days ago can unfortunately also contribute to the wiki.

@Ant

You had to check off the box that says to delete the blog post page to recreate it as a regular article.

The Blog:Lucina page is still in bad shape. Edit: Nvm, it let me fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back