• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matthew

I suppose that you can remove the ban for TheFinalOrder then. I agree that the listed example seems harmless.

@Sera & Venom

Well, I am the one who he has harrassed the most over the last few months, during several dozen separate instances, and he has managed to get on my nerves with the constant **** images, bigoted slurs, and death threats (and all of the several hundred uploaded **** videos in my name are not much fun either, but his friend "Jirenchi" technically did most of that), but if others do not consider him a problem, I obviously cannot force them to do so.

Ehh he was banned for several other things besides that lol,nor does that have anything to do with his current ban.You should ask Reppuzan since he is the one who banned him for all those things.

@SoI

Yes, but the **** videos are still around, so the damage has been done.

Well, they were going to try to get rid of the **** videos, but it seems like they got busy with other issues, and there were likely too many different sites to contact about taking them down.

I don't see how I said anything paranoid right now, even if I sometimes have this problem.

I understand how you feel Ant, but given that Mckmal definitely hates this place with a passion, and you are representative of said place, of course he'd attack you the most. It comes with the territory. Were his threats uncalled for? Of course, but until we get hacking, doxxing, and serious threats to harm someone physically or financially, we shouldn't put our energy into it. That's pretty much what Ven is saying.

Most of Mckmal's threats come from video games.

As for **** videos, there's fake **** for Matt, Moanrch, Reppuzan, Ever, DarkLK, Cal, Ryukama, and Azathoth. But even then, so long as your real name isn't used or your actual selves, it shouldn't exactly matter. The damage is so small it's actually laughable in your favor. It's all about internet street smarts, or websmarts as I call it.

Well, he has no rational reasons to hate this place so much, and no it should technically not come with the territory to be relentlessly harrassed simply due to helping to manage a harmless and usually well-mannered entertainment wiki, but I do try to mostly shrug and be stoic in the face of all the drama I have to deal with, given all of the much worse real world problems that I am constantly unable to filter away.

Actually, Jirenchi uploaded most of the **** videos, and then instructed Mckmal to do more of the same.

Anyway, we really should stop talking about this. It isn't leading anywhere constructive.

You don't deserve to be constantly harassed. No one does. We're just saying getting the police involved is not required. Mckmal even told me he's just gonna switch VPNs anyway. So exauhsting police resources for a non lethal 15-16-year old troll isn't necessary. I'm pretty sure that would even hurt the wiki more than the Discord incident.

Um, sorry if I'm interrupting, but who exactly is this Mckmal guy? I notice that he's some sort of troll trying to harrass that staff members, but what exactly happenned for him to be like this?

Well, I suppose that you have a point. I am just very tired of all the drama.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, we really should stop talking about this. It isn't leading anywhere constructive.
I'm not going to delete the comments, as I think this sort of discussion was necessary and should be looked at, but this isn't the right place to discuss this. Report when you see someone break the rules, have talks about what's going on on a message wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back