• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
VersusJunkie54 said:
So banned users won't be able to mess with the topics anymore?
I don't think so, but if there are any more problems, you can tell me about it, so I can inform Fandom.

@RKGenki

Thank you very much for the help. I would also greatly appreciate if others start to go through those discussion topics, and correct any of the threads that have inaccurately been associated with the pages in question.

I've already fixed the ones with Homo Erectus, Cancer Deathtoll, Mia, Kalifa, and Adolf Hitler. They were also abusing the Evergreen and Wankershim topic.

Okay. Thanks a lot for helping out.

Okay. Thanks for the information.

I've removed all of the topics that were tagged "Not Important" that weren't actually referring to the character.

Okay. Please remember to restore the correct topics as well.

Well, he doesn't seem to flat out say that Matthew is a bad admin, just question it. I can bet this is someone who saw people complain about our wiki's admins and decided to question why Matt is a good admin as a result.

Think the only thing we should really care about is the "jew estate" joke.

Kepekley23 said:
> Matt has something of a reputation off sight.Not exactly a positive one.
That was the point. This person may be a new user who has heard of that bad repuation and wanted to know what the vs wiki users thought

This is just playing the devil's advocate though. He is still suspicious imo

I agree with Jobbo that it could be Knight. He got yelled at for making a Jew joke before, and he's probably not got the best opinion of Matt judging by that discord and how bleach in general is. I don't think this is really enough to act on, but we could issue a warning for the somewhat antisemetic joke, and make him change his name.

I don't think warning people without any proof is the right thing to do. Why not focus on actual RVs instead of suspicions?

Wokistan said:
I agree with Jobbo that it could be Knight. He got yelled at for making a Jew joke before, and he's probably not got the best opinion of Matt judging by that discord and how bleach in general is. I don't think this is really enough to act on, but we could issue a warning for the somewhat antisemetic joke, and make him change his name.
Agreed

The only people who I have a negative reputation with are fanbases of Verses I downgraded on like Youtube and Google+, tbh.

Edit: Also, we're completely derailing the thread by now.

Antisemitism isn't allowed on this site, so I would appreciate if somebody could tell him to change his name.

@Matthew Not completely. We're talking about whether or not he's a sock, and what we should do with him.

@Ant I will do so

Well, I think that he seems like a troll.

So do I, but I would give him one last chance, depending on how he reacts to my message.

If he isn't a sock puppet or troll, he may be willing to shape up his act. Otherwise, we can ban him as a troll and possible sock puppet

@Monarch

Thank you for the help.

I agree, LordGin/Knight may have been hostile in the past and doesn't like our community anymore, but I don't think he's the type of person who'd make socks. He sounds more like the if he was perma banned once, he'd prefer to not come back at all. Plus, he actually can be nice if Bleach or simply anything not related to Vs debating is the topic.

Matthew is probably correct.

I agree with the majority as well but there is something that doesn't make sense. If he's more so the type to not come back at all after being perma banned why is he still checking on whats happening here? That shouldn't be happening on a site he no longer has ties to or respect for.

But thats just my own little two cents.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1937225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back