• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
i beg you all to take some of these comments with a grain of salt, some members were just close to LAS and dont really mean the ill will of the wiki.

@Heilergott

They have every right to be angry, but I don't appreciate the fact that they're calling other users "sheep" for using their "fanfics and headcanons" to downgrade Bleach. This is clearly a malicious and spiteful comment not against the wiki but other users.

@Reppuzan

Tell them to keep it in PM. Matthew was very clear about not spewing that stuff in public. That's an administrator's warning.

Heilergott said:
You want to warn people for being angry that one of their friends got banned of the site? I can understand kicking Aizen to some extend, but giving warnings to people because they are sad over it seems to be a step to far.
Then again, that is just my opinion.
There is a difference between being upset someone they like has been permabanned and flat spamming hateful comments like "What the ****. Banned my boi. Trash wiki." But either way, we need to drop this here and take care of it via PM.

They're just upset that things didn't go the way they felt they should've, along with the fact that Aizen got banned and considering that people (both regular users and admins) can get heated up about this sort of things, I'm not too surprised by their comments. Still, I don't see anything warning worthy there. Maybe take actions if people are actively spamming stuff like that and more, this right now seems just like words to me.

@Regis

Agreed. But as Dragon said we need to drop this. The administration will handle it.

I think that it is understandable that they got upset that their friend was banned, and do not think that we should do anything to make this situation deteriorate any more than it already has.

Nobody involved did anything particularly bad as far as I could see.

If they continue to talk badly about the staff and the wiki later on, after the heat of the moment, that might be a cause of concern though.

Writing "lol" about it isn't appropriate either though.

I didn't mean it as a jab. 99% of my posts have a random lol in them.

But whatever. Let's move on.

In any case, it is time to start a new thread. Wait a little, and I will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back