• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest, he even said that i just created a wiki to let Banned ppl in (NewestFighter and LuckyCharmingStar), yet, they didnt cause harm to my wiki, i think this will extend the ban,

EDIT: he also harrassed me,

No, he came into chat insulting the wiki and its members from the very start, then when we tried to talk him down, he went straight to insulting someone in chat and tried to play innocent. A ban is necessary.

Show us these other claims. Not like it's my decision to say he gets banned, but that would warrant a ban in my opinion, especially if he's done it on several accounts as a sockpuppet.

And Weekly, I read through the threads. The first three, you're right, but the last thread isn't even about Godzilla, it's him wanking real life dinosaurs. XD

I have blocked Kepobsecromorietur.

@WeeklyBattles

You can ban Kaiser if you wish.

It doesn't have to be a long ban, but we have likely turned too lax in the enforcement of our rules. It will cause people to take them less seriously.

Kaiser was just wanking a character and being stubborn about it. I think he just needs a warning.

@Kep Considering he's going so far as to call staff liars and downplayers because they dont agree with him, i really dont think he's going to stop

@Kepekley23

If everything Weekly said is correct, Kaiser did more than that, incliding refusing to listen to the staff. This place attracts people who behave badly, so we have to discourage this.

@WeeklyBattles

Maybe 2 weeks would be enough, but you know the situation better than I do, so do as you think is appropriate.

I was a part of the thread; I don't think he should have been banned at all. A harsh warning, maybe, but not a ban. He became very frustrated with the lack of evidence being used to refute his claims, and his evidence has still not been produced.

It is understandable to get frustrated when it basically just come to "you'll have to take my word on this; you're wrong."

@Assalt Fhfhghghg was watching the move irl to help with that thread and was telling him exactly what was happening in the movie as they happened, and Kaiser's response was essentially 'What? I dont remember that. You must be wrong.'

Kaiser came to me and said he wouldn't insult people again if he got unbanned and that he was just upset at the time.

So, should we give him a 2nd chance?

@Weekly

Then clip it and upload it. There are plenty of audio/video recording softwares obtainable for free. Until hard evidence is provided, it is just a "I am right" vs "No, you're wrong" war.

Also he has reached out to me and said he is sorry about his tone and way he approached it.

I saw it. He was obnoxious there, but not overtly rude.

He said his reaction was a mistake to me.

I don't mind giving him a second chance if he is sorry.

I also think he should be given a second chance. You didn't exactly show the best behavior in that thread, either, Weekly. You outright held your authority over him and more or less implied "if you call me a downplayer I'll ban you."

This thing really just got way too serious for what it is.

@Weekly

While you didn't directly say that, that was the implication I took from it, and it looks like the one that was meant, considering you banned him.

While I agree his tone was unacceptable, a warning and a promise of better behavior should have been all. This user has been more aggressive than Kaiser and received no repercussion aside from my rebuke. I think a formal warning serves better than a ban for users that get heated over a subject they are passionate about.

I don't want to bump this so early, but this isn't exactly a matter that should be forgotten about. I would prefer to wrap this up and get it off our plates.

A warning as well, imo. His language and tone was not acceptable, but hopefully he will calm down and keep it cool in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back