• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If I'm remembering correctly, it takes some time for Rukia to lower her temperature to Absolute Zero and it lasts only four seconds and the range is not really impressive, Akame might be able to leave an afterimage in her place like she did against Esdeath.

The starting range is 1000m. She wouldn't be able to touch Akame fast. And staying in that form is dangerous for her body. I think once her four seconds are up, she would have to stay stationary and melt the ice so she won't suffer any adverse effects. But I'm not sure. I can't really remember her fight with As Nödt.

No. Her shikai. Not bankai. Her shikai makes it to where anything that touches her or she touches automatically freezes.

I didn't mention her Bankai though. Anyway, Rukia would have to get close to freeze Akame but I guess Akame will also engage in close combat so Rukia would be able to freeze parts of her body while simultaneously lowering her temperature to Absolute Zero and four seconds should be enough for her if they're in close proximity.

Considering shunpo is a lot different than using regualar movement speed Id say Rukia uses her shunpo to try to get behind akame and then either activates bankai or fights in shikai ( if she fights in shikai she can freeze Akame's Muramase if her sword touches it )

would Rukia use her bankai before she gets one-shot by Akame though? I don't see bleach characters really use their bankai half the time unless they find their opponent challenging.

I agree, just because they're in the same tier doesn't mean it isn't a stomp, there's no way for Akame to win this.

Back