• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Mirio Togata

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet everyone was arguing that she wouldn't range spam and would go cqc first, each even I agree to at this point

@Knight AP doesn't matter when youre intangible and your opponent can do nothing to hurt you because of it

Mirio isn't always intangible, and he can't go fully intangible without paying a price. He just turns certain parts of his body intangible in order to avoid damage. And being intangible isn't a stomp.

Oh not this again

He could only go Psuedo Intangible, if he was fully intangible he wouldn't have trouble with Kai

I'd like to point out that even in this very thread people were claiming that even Ruby's higher tier and speed would do nothing because Mirio is intangible

@Weekly

Speed is Equalized, unless you're talking about Ruby's Semblance.

Wind storms won't do anything to Mirio either since he'll just sink into the ground and pop right out.

Ah yes her higher tier that isn't even impressive, compared to his durability negation, Intan, superior skills and pseudo telaportion. Ok Weekly, anyway this is done and over with so I'll go ahead and add this.

Her higher ap that can oneshot four people the same tier as mirio at speeds fast enough to speedblitz people as fast as Ruby normally. Please tell me how Mirio gets around that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Her higher ap that can oneshot four people the same tier as mirio at speeds fast enough to speedblitz people as fast as Ruby normally. Please tell me how Mirio gets around that.

Don't need to, as I already did awhile ago. Everything you've been debated has been countered take the L for once. You keep crying stomp and then changing your mind. Seriously make up your mind.

@Repp

Could you add and close this?

Yes and your reasoning is what makes this a stomp as Ruby can do literally nothing to beat him or even fight him

Has there ever been a thread where Weekky has gone against RWBY without having to call stomps. Also this is late but voting my boi Lemillion fra

@Huesito

It's described as "Pseudo-Teleportation" or something that looks like it.

It works when he completely sinks into a solid object. The nature of his Quirk soon forces him out at high speed as he tries to rematerialize. He can control the trajectory to appear practically anywhere in his immediate vicinity.

This process happens extremely quickly, hence why people think he's teleporting.

Huesito88 said:
@Knight I see it in the profile, yet was it ever stated like that in the show?
Mirio isn't in the show but yes he does it in the manga.

@Jinx

Just let him cry stomp, it's not like we can do anything about it. He has a green name we don't.

WeeklyBattles said:
Miio does notnhave teleportation, its just using intangibility to move through the environment
Its pseudo teleportation. It basically acts like teleportation. Its the same way All Might has weather manipulation

Guys, let's avoid insulting each other and just be calm.

It's not actual teleportation. It's not him suddenly glitching out and appearing on the floor or ceiling or etc. There's motion on it and it's very fast for sure however.

Won't Ruby know Mirio has Intangibility, as soon as she attacks as Mirio would go intangible to avoid the attack?

Technically she would but then again even if that's the case, you won't easily figure out how to attack someone that way. And it would be hard to time her Semblance to hit him when he pops out of nowhere. There's also the possibility that she might assume that he's just untouchable.

If they're the same tier and no hax is being used, I don't see how this is a stomp. Either way, GG guys. Could someone close this, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back