• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby rose vs deku

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is = and both are MCB level (the fight takes place at kamino ground zero with ruby starting the fight on top of a skyscraper)

Izuku:

Ruby:

Icon:
20210619_004133.png

Last edited:
Poor Ruby.

To start this series of unfortunate events, Ruby is 174 tons, while 30% Deku is >>> 128 tons. So he’s stronger than her.

Now for the actually bad part.

First off: Danger Sense. This alone removes most of the threat Ruby could pose to Deku. He can dodge all her bullets, can react to her Semblance and can dodge all her melee attacks. She doesn’t even have the benefit of him thinking snipers are weak in melee as he learned that from Nagant.

Secondly: Fa Jin. Deku can speed amp too, but he also gets a boost to strength. He can’t use it as often as Ruby, but he’s going to be constantly building it up the entire fight while dodging her with Danger Sense, meaning he can get far more hits in than she can.

Third: Blackwhip. She has inferior LS, so gg if he catches Crescent Rose.

Fourth: Intelligence. Ruby isn’t even in the same ballpark to be handling Deku’s analysis. He’ll be predicting her movements without Danger Sense with ease while calculating every trajectory of her attacks to beat her. Not even fair.

Lastly: Stamina. Ruby loses even if she spends the whole time running away, Deku can fight for days after getting shot numerous times with no treatment or sleep.

This might be a stomp if I’m being frank. Like, Ruby can win, but god damn is she not going to win at all.

I think she would have a better shot if deku can't use fa Jin as that amps his power and speed

Right

I think she would have a better shot if deku can't use fa Jin as that amps his power and speed

Right
Unless Fa Jin puts him in another tier, it can’t be restricted, and it doesn’t let him win via blitz so the fight is still valid.

Even then Danger Sense says “lol no” to 90% of her Arsenal.

To start this series of unfortunate events, Ruby is 174 tons, while 30% Deku is >>> 128 tons. So he’s stronger than her.
Ruby actually scales to oneshotting peopl who are undamaged by 174 tons, so i dont see how he is stronger than her in any capacity
First off: Danger Sense. This alone removes most of the threat Ruby could pose to Deku. He can dodge all her bullets, can react to her Semblance and can dodge all her melee attacks. She doesn’t even have the benefit of him thinking snipers are weak in melee as he learned that from Nagant.
Scans of it allowing him to react to people who can blitz him? Also her bullet have AoE and some have homing properties so even if he dodges it he'd have to do so by several meters otherwise he'd still get caught in the blast radius.
Secondly: Fa Jin. Deku can speed amp too, but he also gets a boost to strength. He can’t use it as often as Ruby, but he’s going to be constantly building it up the entire fight while dodging her with Danger Sense, meaning he can get far more hits in than she can.
Ruby's semblance increases her power as well though. And again scans of Danger Sense allowing him to dodge stuff that can blitz him.
Third: Blackwhip. She has inferior LS, so gg if he catches Crescent Rose.
And what stops Ruby from just...getting it back?

If she scales to one shot 174 tons, can't she just one shot him as well?
Most likely, and not only that but she scales above being undamaged by 174 tons as well so he'd need a solid multiplier in order to argue that he can even do any sort of significant damage to her

Ruby actually scales to oneshotting peopl who are undamaged by 174 tons, so i dont see how he is stronger than her in any capacity

Scans of it allowing him to react to people who can blitz him? Also her bullet have AoE and some have homing properties so even if he dodges it he'd have to do so by several meters otherwise he'd still get caught in the blast radius.

Ruby's semblance increases her power as well though. And again scans of Danger Sense allowing him to dodge stuff that can blitz him.

And what stops Ruby from just...getting it back?
Give me the scaling chain on that. Last I checked, Ruby scales to Qrow who gets bullied by Hazel who one shots the Queen Lancer who is 174 tons. And Deku's percentages are exponential, a difference of 10% is enough to one shot the lower percent, as shown with the vast difference between 8 and 20. 30% is so vastly above 20% it's not comparable.

He can react to Lady Nagant's bullets, which outpace him and are faster than he is. Danger Sense is precognition, he would know when Ruby is going to attack him as well as every time she uses her Semblance, even his base intelligence would be able to keep up since reacting to people faster than him is what he has trained to do.

Not enough to matter or comparably to Deku's increase. The entire fight with Lady Nagant and dodging her danmaku bullet barrages that were faster than him.

Class M vs Class K and Danger Sense, she's not strong enough to get it back.
Ruby is actually supposed to hav Class M but the person who applied the revision for her did so haphazardly and left out a lot of what was supposed to be changed
Didn't you say in the revision thread that you would make a thread on lifting strength? They did not haphazardly make her profile, they made it how it should be until you prove Class M, which you haven't. At all. Where are the calcs and scaling chains.
If she scales to one shot 174 tons, can't she just one shot him as well?
No, because he is laughably above and would one shot his previous self that is 8-A. At best they're even.

Most likely, and not only that but she scales above being undamaged by 174 tons as well so he'd need a solid multiplier in order to argue that he can even do any sort of significant damage to her
The difference between his percentages is exponential, a 10% increase is enough to one shot. They're even at best.

Who is she scaling to.

Also, when has Ruby demonstrably blitzed anyone with her semblance? Last I checked the only even arguable moment of that was vs JNPR in a food fight, other than that she has no feats of blitzing anyone with her semblance to my knowledge. So I don't get where that is coming from.

I literally gave a whole bullet point list of reasons he could win, and then when you responded, I defended my points? How is that blind if they agree with my stance and what I'm defending?
Bcaus at the moment im debunking them all because i just checked and Ruby scales above being undamaged by 800 tons and oneshots 800 tons

Bcaus at the moment im debunking them all because i just checked and Ruby scales above being undamaged by 800 tons
Cool. Get that approved and then come back to me, I don't care for things that would just invalidate the match anyway, nor for things that aren't even a thing yet.

Bcaus at the moment im debunking them all because i just checked and Ruby scales above being undamaged by 800 tons and oneshots 800 tons
In the page of the verse I only see one 8-A calculation, which is the one of 174 ton. From where is the 800 ton calculation? And how much she scales to it?

I was literally there for the entire 8-A revision thread weekly, don't suddenly jump out with 800 ton Ruby in a vs thread that you never brought up before.

In the page of the verse I only see one 8-A calculation, which is the one of 174 ton. From where is the 800 ton calculation? And how much she scales to it?
Its not a calc, its a multiplier. 174 tons is for one canister of Dust. The Queen Lancer tanked bare minimum of five with no damage

It was literally the entire reasoning of the 8-A upgrade after the mech feat was dropped and everyone agreed with its use
Ah, so you're just saying "The Queen Lancer is 800 tons because I said this in a revision thread and no one responded to agree or disagree, other than the calc itself. Therefore it is right."

So now you're a hypocrite for saying someone haphazardly fixed their profiles because they should be 8-A+ by your logic. Also, it got hit by more than 5 crates, so it would be higher than 8-A, more than likely Tier 7.

So if you're any level of honest about your work, you're going to go back into that revision thread and clearly state what they scale to so people can agree, not spring shit out of nowhere in a vs battle.

Also, arguing that she scales above 174 tons, but all of a sudden changing your argument to "actually she's 800" tons? Sounds like you either just invented that reasoning or are incredibly forgetful of your own scaling.

See you in the RWBY CRT, lest I make it myself this time.

I swear, you always do this Weekly. Someone makes an argument that would result in a RWBY character losing, and all of a sudden you have all the time in the world to make some crazy scaling revisions that were only briefly brought up and were never widely accepted. This is like the 3rd time.

It was widely accepted

See you in the CRT
The calc and method for 8-A was, not what you just said and seemed to have forgotten about until I argued back since you began this debate with "She one shots 174 tons."

Already there. This fight is either irrelevant anyway cause AP difference or about to go very south for Ruby.

the 8-A calc and the multiplier were both accepted as it was the basis for the 8-A upgrade after the mech feat was dropped. Look at the CRT, multiple people directly agreed with the proposal i brought up

Yeah weekly should at least post the scaleing chain at least and let's move on from the lifting strength argument as can't ruby use her semblance to turn into molecules and try and also turn her weapon into molecules to get it back?

Also we are basing the fight off of her current profile and it probably won't change anything major

the 8-A calc and the multiplier were both accepted as it was the basis for the 8-A upgrade after the mech feat was dropped. Look at the CRT, multiple people directly agreed with the proposal i brought up
Link me to a post that says the multiplier specifically was accepted. Which user said so in reference to the multiplier.

Back