• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose (RWBY) vs Jonathon Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Jinx then youll just be spiuting the same unsupported arguments in threads until the admins get fed up woth it and make a rule banning the use of it as an argument
>Calls my argument unsupported

>Hasnt given a single point or lick of evidence to support his claims, only once again, using his admin position to inadvertedly chicken out of everything.

>Says im only mad cause he disagrees with me

Literally, where at all has it ever been stated that forcefields dont have molecules, to the point its apparently 'common knowledge' and was accepted by this wiki, despite not being presented ANYWHERE. And again, Aura isnt the same as a regular traditional forcefield. Aura, if it lacked the use of molecules, would not be able to transfer energy, therefore cant feel pain, hear sounds, and surround themselves in a suffocating vacuum. As well as the fact that everything thats solid contains molecules. Literally, there is no other way for energy to interact with our world in a solid mattter sense without the use of particles.

This is literally all i want answered and attended to without the use of 'its fiction', cause any old dolt would know what molecules are, even the dumbass crew behind RWBY

I wish we could just eject Weekly out of this thread now. I know it's not fair and shit like that, but at this point it feels like I'm being trolled.

Let's not forget Weekly is supposedly knowledgable on Jojo and RWBY guys.

ProfessorLord said:
I wish we could just eject Weekly out of this thread now. I know it's not fair and shit like that, but at this point it feels like I'm being trolled.
Let's not forget Weekly is supposedly knowledgable on Jojo and RWBY guys.
Welcome to the club. He'll say anything to make it seem like a RWBY character would win, you'll try and get used to it.

ProfessorLord said:
Correct, but it still means hamon cn interact past the skin-tight forcefield that's connected to Ruby as well, allowing for body-hax.

When has her ice rounds ever just frozen someone solid in one go? And Jonathan has used hamon when he hasn't been able to breathe before, he just gathers whatever residual hamon in his body and uses Scarlet Red to burn a hole for himself to breathe, and later break out.

She can't blitz Mercury when he was right in front of her. She can't blitz Jonathan
Wrong, as that would mean he is bypassing it altogether, which he cant.

Grimm Eclipse shows that her ice dust can freeze people solid

Merc is faster than her semblance. Jonathan is not as speed is equalized.

WeeklyBattles said:
Don't bother with jinx, she has some personal vendetta against me and likes to slander me for no reaso
>no reason

Yeah, sorry im just against the likes of Weekly because i have no reason.

As long as Admin Abuse, Purposeful ignorance, Obvious stretching of the rules, locking pages, false claims of harassment and vandalism, 'its fiction', constant hypocrisy etc, count as no reason.

And again, Grimm Eclipse is only canon in its timeline. They clearly just gave her the ability to freeze Grimm in a large block of ice in the game for versatility of her character. If its in the show, fair enough, but once again, youre taking Secondary Canon as if it were Primary Canon, as well as not considering game mechanics

Also, nothing suggests its in her character on which she would turn to freezing someone, since yknow, shes never shown to, even in the best of situations.

Jinx. you have been harassing me for months, repeatedly attacking me out of the blue for no reason, holding my admin position over my head as a means of an arguing point so that i cannot disagree woth you without it being seen as an abuse of power, claiming that all the things that i am supposed to do as my job as an admin are abuses of power, lashing out at anyone who tries to come to my defense or even agree with me while simultaneously claiming that if they agree or back me up it means im a coward who cant argue for myself, and overall just insulting me solely because im an admin. What the actual **** do you expect me to do? You are completely in the wrong here. You have been banned for this behavior before but apparently you havent learned your lesson because all you see it as is an attempt at silencing your almighty opinion on a debating site on the internet. You even attacked Rep for banning you because of it. You have no right to act in this manor when all you do is scream at people who disagree with you, vandalize pages when people's backs are turned regaedless of if people agreed with you or not and then attack whoever reverts it, and then slander people you dont like solely because you dont like them. You have no idea how to act like a decent human being and you have no respect for anyone other than yourself.

Brrrr, Weekly, this is possibly something for a message wall. I'll happily pick fun, but if you wanna get into like, essays, then dont disturb the thread about it, just send me a message. <3

But what i will say is that reaching out to an admin to ask him why i've been banned isnt attacking. Again, false claims of harassment. I may have been persistent, but thats about it.

Jinx666 said:
And again, Grimm Eclipse is only canon in its timeline. They clearly just gave her the ability to freeze Grimm in a large block of ice in the game for versatility of her character. If its in the show, fair enough, but once again, youre taking Secondary Canon as if it were Primary Canon, as well as not considering game mechanics
Also, nothing suggests its in her character on which she would turn to freezing someone, since yknow, shes never shown to, even in the best of situations.
No, it is canon to the main show as the creators of the show have stated and shown. It doesnt matter if you dont like it, its canon. End of story.

She literally resorted to freezing Nadir during the Vytal tournament as one of her first moves in the fight.

@Ari Basically jinx is just resorting to slandering and insulting me to try to discredit what I have to say

This is getting supremely off topic, honestly I'd still give it to Ruby because better abilities but this thread should probably be closed imo. Take grievnces elsewhere.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ari Basically jinx is just resorting to slandering and insulting me to try to discredit what I have to say
Message wall me about it then, dont cry to other people ad derail the thread

But Creators have said the storyline is canon to the main show. Not the abilities and game mechanics, obviously. Shit game anyway tbh. Theres no use saying game mechanics and added powers are canon. Otherwise Cookie Cats can literally heal gems because thats what they do in Attack the Light

Nope. Ruby hit the ice shard behind Nadir which was made of dust, which then froze him. as evident to how it was broken after ruby shot it. https://youtu.be/SWacdFlVs3s?t=2m37s

@Jinx How about stop trying to say slander people on threads to begin with? Ever think that would help the situation? Maybe stop attacking people who disagree with you.

No they said the game itself is canon. The wuqlity of the game doesn't determine whether whether or not we consider it canon on this wiki.

Yeah and said ice dust froze him even though he was a good distance away from the actual explosion

WeeklyBattles said:
@Jinx How about stop trying to say slander people on threads to begin with? Ever think that would help the situation? Maybe stop attacking people who disagree with you.
No they said the game itself is canon. The wuqlity of the game doesn't determine whether whether or not we consider it canon on this wiki.

Yeah and said ice dust froze him even though he was a good distance away from the actual explosion
Im sorry, i just cant help it when you're constantly purposefully being ignorant with things like 'cause people disagree', when you know thats not the case, or at least what im telling you and you cant either grasp the concept or accept it, in order to purposely be passive aggressive yourself. Cause its not that. Seriously i want to have this argument with you, its been a long time coming.

When did the game say Ruby being able to shoot ice canonically? And yeah, i never said that, its just a shit game, but with games, since of course characters get nerfed and enemies get buffed, we really cant use it as potently as you are.

1), No, he was directly in front of it

2) Again, Ruby used the dust on the field, the dust wasnt actually loaded into Crescent Rose.

3) Ruby shot around the torso height, so how did the ice block surround him by his feet? Yknow, if Ruby actually used ice dust she had.

4). Thats an ice stump at best, an ice block would be able to freeze the whole of the body.

Part of me thinks you never brought up this point when we previously argued about this because you knew it was bs, and thought i wouldnt be observant enough to spot it. Nice try.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Lmao

Probably shouldn't argue on a thread, it makes you both look pretty bad.
Not on this thread. Weekly whenever he wants can message me on my wall. I dont trust he'll respond if i came to him.

Not like i have much of a reputation to uphold now do i.

Why do every single thread where both Weekly and Jinx are debating have to end up in a Tornado accuses and shit?

DMB 1 said:
Why do every single thread where both Weekly and Jinx are debating have to end up in a Tornado accuses and shit?
Well. Its starts off as a debate. Weeklys fooled a few people with overexaggerations and non-primary canon backed up material; I bring points, Weekly ignores them and constantly tells me to provide evidence (such as how forcefields have molecules) without bringing any himself.

He gets mad, People think im getting mad, To the point he completely ignores everything and decides to go off on a tangent about how much of an douche i am.

In the end, admin majority rules with their followers thinking theyre great, nothing ever changes, and it overall just feels this wiki is more based on the opinions of admins rather than the community.

Those are the main elements. I legit enjoyed the Tracer vs Ruby one though. Bakugo vs Yang was fun too, up until the point people thought Yang held loads of advantages of Bakugo, but yeah.

This is why we can't have nice things :'(

I'm just waiting for someone to come in and close this nightmare before it escalates any further

DMB 1 said:
Because Jinx has some personal vendetta against me for god knows what reason

Hey Weekly, how's about you close this thread already? It's just fueling the fire now and the thread is already gone.

WeeklyBattles said:
DMB 1 said:
Because Jinx has some personal vendetta against me for god knows what reason
'For god knows what reason'.

How to request a stop in engaging, while also engaging himself

Jinx, you are always the instigator in these confrontations. Always. Without fail. Doesnt matter what thread it is, doesnt matter what has been said beforehand, if you and i are in it, you are always the one taking swings at me unprovoked. I was told to ignore your comments, and ive tried, i really have, but your incessant need to constantly provoke and attack me out of the blue solely for having a differing opinion makes that impossible. You attack not just me, but any admin who has a different opinion, accusing anyone with a staff position who disagrees with you as abusing their power. You cant stand people disagreeing with you so you slander them no matter who they are, me, Repp, Ever, Kalt, essentially anyone on the RWBY discussion thread who disagreed with you, you try to hang our positions over our heads as though that somehow makes you more right and that you think that in doing this youre fighting the system or something, but youre not, youre just being manipulative and rude and attacking people who have done nothing to you and have done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment. This behavior has gone on long enough. It needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back