• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby decides to take revenge against Tao for her sister

Tao Pai Pai vs Ruby Rose

This is a sequel match-up to this one

Rules:​

• Links to characters: Ruby, Tao Pai Pai
  • Beacon Yang (3.41 Tons of TNT) and Human Tao (>3.72 Tons of TNT) are used
  • Ruby is motivated to fight Tao to get revenge for kill her Sister
  • Ruby gets one day to prepare
  • Fight starts with Ruby attempting to snipe Tao from 100 m away
  • Tao is at least Mach 8.162972
  • Ruby is at least Mach 9.3
Tao:

Ruby: 5

Tie:

FIGHT!!

Last edited:
A lot of last thread applies here, but surprisingly I‘LL give it to Ruby. Sure, Tao has the Dodonpa, superior skills, etc. but Ruby has prep time, so she presumably knows what he can do, is out for blood, so doesn’t fall into the trap Yang did, and maintains most of the same advantages Yang did in her fight (versatility, mobility, etc.) Not to mention this time around, Ruby is the superior mover. Not a large essay like my typical breakdown, but that’s just because a lot of what I can say for Ruby I’ve already said for Yang, except switch around that stat allocation a bit.

A lot of last thread applies here, but surprisingly I‘LL give it to Ruby. Sure, Tao has the Dodonpa, superior skills, etc. but Ruby has prep time, so she presumably knows what he can do, is out for blood, so doesn’t fall into the trap Yang did, and maintains most of the same advantages Yang did in her fight (versatility, mobility, etc.) Not to mention this time around, Ruby is the superior mover. Not a large essay like my typical breakdown, but that’s just because a lot of what I can say for Ruby I’ve already said for Yang, except switch around that stat allocation a bit.
Since the fight starts out with Ruby trying to snipe Tao, would it possible for her to get him on the first shot?

I don't see why she wouldn't further extend her power via aura due to the circumstances, and with the slight speed advantage too she out stats Tao, voting Ruby

Ruby's Semblance is gonna be the biggest pain in the ass for Tao here since she's already starting out faster than him to begin with.

Voting for Ruby. Stats are pretty close, she has more hax and also preptime. If she was not bloodlusted, I would see Tao somehow winning by asking for mercy after being sniped and when she drops her guard, Tao hit's her with super Dodonpa. Otherwise, I don't see him winning this.

I mean, I just mainly made it as a sequel to Yang vs Tao, and wouldn’t Ruby want to take revenge if she had seen Adam slicing Yang’s arm off right in front of her?

Back