• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 2

Blahblah9755 said:
I try to briskly move away, but avoid touching plants and making noise. If it's plants moving don't know how these things detect us, it may be possible to avoid them like this.
[I think Anton already killed that plan already lol]

The vegetation is now fully alert to your presence. Though large portions of it are killed by Anton, it very slowly begins Regenerationn. Other vines and plants have started to move too, some trying to strangle you, others like the trees still moving slowly.

I fire off Micheal a few more times before the explosions stop coming, leaving me and the group in the center of a giant crater

"That may have been a bit overkill." i think to myself while catching a breath

[I don't know how plants see, so for all I know they might not be able to detect Blaire, even if Anton has announced his presence to the whole forest.]

I notice several bits of plant matter on the little platform we're on and summon and fire Emperor at then around 2 dozen times

[i've destroyed the forest, or at least 99.999999999999999999% of it]

[not to burst your bubble, but i've left us in the center of a crater that used to be the forrest, and Emperor 8-B, so some AOE is to be expected, although it won't be great]

I simply slip away from the action quietly cutting the plants with concentrated water blasts that act like lasers.

After all that, it seems most of the plants have died down. You likely have some respite for now.

[anyways, after we fell into a whole, we imagined a voice in a blue space judging us and killing Joe, since Torlikoff had left, before waking up in a living forest]

In the distance, you can see someone else in the forest, about 100ft in front of you, trying to fight off plants himself.

"Hmm? Who are they?" Noticing people approaching me. One of them is carrying a gun, so I raised my arms. "Hello! I mean no harm. My name is Dennis. Dennis Reynolds. It looks like you and your comrades are enemies to these plants, can I have a favor to kill these plants for me? I'm currently in a difficult situation."

"Ah. Looks like they aren't dead yet. How stubborn. Almost.... Cockroach like..... It's rather rude to not cooperate in a fight myself. Azure Grimoire!" I cut the plants with my knives and car Ed the damage so not even phenomena intervention can't heal it.

It seems all the plants have died down, though it's clear these plants are not in a localized area.

"To be fair, if he wanted to kill us, he's had a great chance for a while now and hasn't taken it." i whisper to blaire

I whisper to the others, "wait, I have an idea to test if he's evil."

I turn to Dennis, "You said your name was Dennis, right? Please do your best attempt at an evil laugh."

It seems some of the plants around the area you were in are beginning to Ray and grow toward you, seemingly to attack.

Back