• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 2

Suddenly, you can hear a large booming voice. You can't tell it's origin.

"I have come to judge your sins. Whether you will live or die now rests in my hands."

"Blaire! You have killed dozens of foes, and have deceived to yourself of your actions! How can you justify such a atrocity?

"Ow"

I sit up.

"Are all my parts still attached?" I pat myself down to check for where it hurts. The answer is everywhere, but nowhere is it too bad.

[Feel the need to point out that Blaire doesn't actually know that she killed that group of people. She wasn't watching them or trying to use her power or anything. And she didn't kill any of the ones who showed up after that (she cut their weapons and hands up).]

Dozens? I think to myself. If you count the man today and the two who attacked me the total is only three. No… there were 3 more who died because of me. 'They' were alive. As much as I want to say they weren't.

"It's my fault…" I fall to my knees. "So that's it. Even if I didn't know they were there, even if I was defending myself, when that man shot and missed because his hands were trembling with fear. When he hit the things… people behind me. That was my fault, right? I killed them, right? That's what you're saying… right?" I pause for a moment. "You're right. You're right you're right you're right! If I hadn't understood that, I wouldn't have killed him. I wouldn't have been angry. Even if it was self defense, I would have let him live if I hadn't killed them."

[I wanted to reveal this stuff later, but guess I'll have to do it now. If you didn't get it, the whole spiel Blaire gave was her coming to terms with a past event. She was in a situation being threatened at gunpoint by someone, so she tried to retaliate, but three people behind her got shot because the gunman was startled. When the people were shot, she became angry with the gunman, and killed him, then started to think that she caused the people's deaths. To cope with this she started viewing people she doesn't know as inanimate objects. She viewed the enemies before as training dummies, because she understood that they needed to be killed, and therefore assigned them a role as an inanimate object that she would attack.]

I compose myself.

"I won't kill people through inaction, and I'll only act to kill those who threaten me or others I want to help. That's what I decided on. I don't care if the way I do things pisses people off, they can go f*ck themselves as long as they're alive."

"'Hmm....I decree that your actions were justified. Your life is spared. However, there is one among you whom I also find repugnant.'"

"The one I find repulsive, is the one you call Joe Intro. He has sacrificed his soul in ways only I can perceive, something creatures of dimensions and time could never comprehend. His death is necessary for the survival of the multiverse.

Suddenly, Joe is struck by a sickly, green-blue energy, barely perceptible. You can see him be almost peeled away from reality.

"The deed is done. I give you permission to wake."

The group begins to wake up and notice their surroundings. The area around is filled with plant life, almost bursting to the brim. The group is all there, save for a noticeably missing Intro.

I wake up and stand up.

"I had a very weird dream,. We all were in a blue abyss and a disembodied voice was condemning us for our sins."

I then look around and see that there a lot of green in this place, yay.

"Does anyone sense any weird supernatural energy that's characteristic to their world around here?" I ask, I'm hoping we can get some sense of where we are, other than inside a forest.

"I don't think so. There were a bunch of weird forests where i come from, but i don't think they were magical in a conventional sense."

You can't seem to smell anything other then the plants. It doesn't seem to be magical though.

"Aliens? What are you talking about." i say to Baki while wandering close to a nearby tree and trying to talk into my comms to see if we can still talk to the commander

"I'll go see if i can spot anything interesting"

I climb a tree and, from the top of it, i take a look as the surroundings.

You see more trees, some of which are taller then the one you are on, which obscures your vision. Still, it's obvious wherever you are is filled with plant life

I try to fingure out out which of the trees is the tallest, i then clim down the tree i am currently on

I then try to climb what i think is the tallest tree and see if from the top of it i can spot anything.

Back