• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP vs RPG - Shifuto vs Usernown (RPGW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep

I wanted to do this match with other RPGW member, but hey, this still works, right?

How do this happened?
Shifuto apparently crossed a dimensional rift between many RP's (which he could have perfectly landed in this or face this absolute madness), but landed instead in these unknown lands. He lands on an unknown guy, and this guy thought Shifuto was one of the many monsters bothering the party.

The battle begins.

Shifuto (Return to Planet Virgo) vs Usernown (RPGW)

Shifuto is electricity amped, while Usernown is in his fifth g╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠ release (High 7-C vs 7-C)

Speed is =

Rest is SBA

Votes:

I'm Might Guy but wanked: 1

I'm Deku but with no arms to break:

Inconclusive:

If i missed anything let me know.

>Might Guy but wanked

But only his Low 2-C bit is actually above might Guy...

That aside, Shifuto has an AP advantage, but, it's like 1.26666666666666, which really ain't much.

How skilled is he?

DMUA said:
>Might Guy but wanked
But only his Low 2-C bit is actually above might Guy...

That aside, Shifuto has an AP advantage, but, it's like 1.26666666666666, which really ain't much.

How skilled is he?
Do you mean in CQC? I mean, prior to events of the RPG he was already quite skilled at close combat and tanking things, thus meat shield. How many prior time do i refer to? I refer a little over 5 years. The RPG ended when he most of the party were in his 20s, for a reference. So his skill in terms of years should be around anywhere between ~5 years and up, but not more than 10.

If you see his various techniques, most of those are either invented by him or learned. That's a sign of the skill he has developed throughout all those years.

Obviously, at ranged combat he isn't the best. The only ranged things he has are the shockwaves that are generated spontaneously and the energetical disks, which he uses decently, but it's not like he is a marksman.

Shifuto is mostly a hand to hand fighter, and he doesn't really have anything special like techiques or special skills. He doesn't even have Teleportation spam because it got retconned.

Considering User gai can throw dura negation and outfight Shifuto in sheer skill, I think I'll go with him.

DMUA said:
Shifuto is mostly a hand to hand fighter, and he doesn't really have anything special like techiques or special skills. He doesn't even have Teleportation spam because it got retconned.
Considering User gai can throw dura negation and outfight Shifuto in sheer skill, I think I'll go with him.
When did Shifuto lose his teleport? I thought he had.

Anyways

Usernown: 1

Shifuto: 0

Incon: 0

When Wooper retconed it because He wanted to be more fodderbecause it was too Dragon Ball

Wait

>Large town level dura (Can tank a 500 Kiloton Explosion lol)

Uggghhhh

Okay so I think User Gai might just tank everything and kinda be generally unbeatable

What's Shifuto AP? If it's under that or more than doubling this might be a stomp considering all things said

His AP is 127.44025919457827437858508604207 Kilotons

User gai dura is nearly 4x of that, huh.

yep, this is definetely a stomp. poor shifuto.

This then might be closed due to that.

Eh alright

Lol soul stab vs Destructo Disks and sweet ninja skills

But that's for another thread. I'll make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back