• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Limitbreaker Hedgehog VS The Super Prince Of All Saiyans

BlastX

He/Him
A golden streak blasted through the air at max speed, it was an armored spiky haired blonde man with a cocky smirk on his face.

This was none other than the prince of all saiyans:Vegeta, who had just finished his training in the room of spirit and time, looking forward to put his new strength to the test by fighting the new threat that sprung up:Cell...

Only that for some reason, Cell's ki suddenly disappeared and another one sprung up, it seemingly was pretty high too...curious indeed, it appears this new arrival defeated Cell.

'Well, this is an interest turn of events, maybe I can put my new strength to use against this new warrior' Vegeta thought, it didn't matter to him either way, he was looking for a fight and he was gonna get one.

Finally arriving at the battlefield, he came across with...a blue spiky creature?

He sensed again and it was not a mistake, this creature was the ki he felt earlier.

He landed on the island he was standing on, the creature was looking at something with one hand in his hip, then looked back to see him.

"So, are the creature that wiped out Cell?" Asked the Saiyan with his arms crossed.

The creature shrugged. "If you mean the green bug guy, yeah I wiped him out" He said casually, almost like he didn't care.

"Well, I was gonna take care of it, but it seems you got ahead of me...and I was looking forward to destroy that freak, guess I have to settle for you...assuming of course, you aren't a coward" He smirked, trying to goad him into accepting.

The creature didn't seem scared or bothered by it. "If you want to fight just ask me, I wasn't gonna say no, it be fun, maybe"

Vegeta eye twitched, the disrespect was annoying, but at least he was willing to get to the point and not waste time.

"I'm gonna wipe out that annoying cockiness of your until only fear is left!" And began to power up to his ascended form.

Sonic watched as this new guy began to bulk and power up, then smirked.

"Time to party!"

It's Sonic VS Super Vegeta.

Sonic is the one from Frontiers Post-Potential Unlock vs Vegeta fresh off the Room of Spirit and Time in Super Saiyan Grade 2.

Battle takes place in the archipelago Cell fought Vegeta in.

Speed is equalized

AP:
Vegeta is far superior to 978 Quettatons.

Sonic is far superior to 640 Quettatons.

Sonic:7

Super Vegeta:0

Se aburren y se hacen panas/compañeros de entrenamiento(draw):0

Honestly I just wanted a excuse to write a little story before a match

Last edited:
What answer does Vegeta have to Sonic just getting stronger? He's initially at an AP disadvantage (which isn't even that bad, 1.53x) but his profile has him apparently able to grow from being on even ground with someone to stomping them in literal minutes.

Speed is equal but I think Sonic is faster here. 16.58 million c vs Vegeta's, I can't find what he scales to but I think it's somewhere around 1080c, maybe below. So Sonic gets dropped down to that value but he's very easily able to amp his speed with various power-ups, his boost and Time Break (slows down time for his opponents). If he tanks attacks, his Ichikoro gauge fills up which is a one-shot dura neg attack on people comparable to him (going off the profile).

That + Analytical Prediction + Precog as well as his amazing H2H skill (beat a robot that had copied him and all his friend's fighting skills in a brawl), I think Sonic pretty handily takes this unless I've gotten something wrong.

To pour salt on the wound Vegeta doesn't have super great stamina while in Grade 2 apparently so he'll probably drop into a weaker form at which point he gets stomped even harder.

Blue Blur gg.

Saiyans have RE and AD when fighting for long enough time, so Vegeta might be able to amp himself too

Saiyans have RE and AD when fighting for long enough time, so Vegeta might be able to amp himself too
As far as I know (which admittedly isn't very far) it's significantly slower than growing to one-shot levels in a couple minutes.

Also Vegeta's flight speed is only "At least Hypersonic+" so he can't even fly away and use his greater range to rain attacks down on Sonic. That + dimensional BFR ggs Vegeta, he kinda gets screwed 6 ways to Sunday since he doesn't really have any answers to Sonic's hax.

so we reached the point were base sonic can defeat earlier cell saga characters, when will we finally reach buu saga i wonder

Vegeta was knocked into a rocky mountain, wrecking it. He emerged from the rubble, angry at his constant beatdown at the hands of this...rat.

Sonic stood there with his fist extended from the punch earlier, he then smirked and started dusting his hands.

"Gotta say, that was a lot of fun, haven't had something like this for a while, wanna keep going?" He asked.

Vegeta was gonna get angry...but oddly didn't found an ounce of mockery in those words, it wasn't belittling to him like most opponents that got the upper hand on him.

His pride was still damaged though. "Of course I can, I'm gonna bury you in these islands, you damn rat!"

Sonic actually got angry at that. "Hey asshole, I'm a Hedgehog, not a rat! Call me as such"

Vegeta was gonna keep calling him that, but oddly it reminded him of how Freeza keep calling the Saiyans 'monkeys', it pissed him off to no end.

Why was he getting these weird thoughts from? Maybe the individual had something to do with it, there was something...Saiyan-like about him.

"Fine, Hedgehog, I have no problem in fighting for long, I was preparing for a fight a whole day and I'm getting my money's worth" The saiyan chuckled at the inside joke of the Time Chamber.

"Same here, you're way stronger than that Cell guy, he was a wash...and ugly too"

"Surprising, I wouldn't think someone with my cells would look so repugnant"

"He was made with your cells?" Sonic asked.

"Mine and the cells of the galaxy strongest fighters, long story"

"Well someone butchered the process there, he wasn't that though"

Vegeta chuckled at that. "Yeah, but then again they were taken in a time of our lives that we weren't so strong, so it's no surprise there"

"Not to interrupt your fight, but I need answers" Trunks asked.

"Oh yeah, you, you keep watching over our fight, who are you?"

"That would be my son, Trunks, he's not as strong as I am, but he's pretty close" Vegeta answered.

"Oh, if he's nearly as strong as you, then it be fun to fight him too" Sonic got excited at the prospect.

"I'll fight you later, but what I really want to know is why you killed Cell, you knew of him?" Trunks asked.

"I was running around and I found him wiping out some islands full of people, I was too late to save them. So I got some payback by wiping him and his smug grin out of this world"

Trunks smiled at that, seemed this guy wasn't on the androids side or anything, he might even become an ally.

"Well thank you for that, you got rid of one of the biggest threats to the world"

"No problem, all in a days work" He did a two finger salute.

"Still, it's weird someone so strong showed up out of nowhere, we didn't detect you until now"

"Long story, I'm not from around here"

"Uh, interesting" Trunks said.

"Well, if you're done talking now, I want to keep trying to send you to the next world" Vegeta said getting on a fighting pose, smirking.

"You're on buddy" Sonic did the same.

"You're not bothered that he's trying to kill you?" Trunks asked perplexed.

"Nah...besides, that's how I started with all my friends..."

I mean, the energy is infinite, so....
Also against a foe that, if Vegeta gets so much as grazed, he dies due to an over infinite gap in power, with said foe having speedblitz-worthy amps that are not out of character to use.

All while Vegeta is in a form that apparently gets stronger from takings hits per the profile, which leads me to think Vegeta may consider intentionally taking a hit (correct if im wrong on this, haven't touched DB Manga)

ain't this a stomp?

what can vegeta remotely do here?
Literally nothing tbf. The only advantage he has is AP but:
1. Only initially, Sonic has RE/AD.
2. Doesn't mean he won't take damage.
3. Won't do shit to an opponent he can't lay his hands on.
4. Will lose it pretty quickly once he drops out of SSJ Grade 2.

sonic is more haxxed, faster, can stop vegeta using his greater range and fights better. buddy gets packed here and it's not even close.

Literally nothing tbf. The only advantage he has is AP but:
1. Only initially, Sonic has RE/AD.
2. Doesn't mean he won't take damage.
3. Won't do shit to an opponent he can't lay his hands on.
4. Will lose it pretty quickly once he drops out of SSJ Grade 2.

sonic is more haxxed, faster, can stop vegeta using his greater range and fights better. buddy gets packed here and it's not even close.

and the voters gloss over that and add this match?

damn

20230325_175423.jpg

Good shit

Wouldnt vegeta have the combat speed advantage here?

sonic gets equalized to vegetas travel speed but vegeta would still keep his ftl reaction, vegeta should blitz here of sonic tries to get in close range

Iirc i saw this in the sans vs db matches and and that one jiren vs jotaro eos thread

Sonic's spindash is now a 54.7x speed amp, boost is ~8x. In Generations he can stack the two.

Vegeta upon getting hit by a spiky ball moving 438x faster than he is:

Back