• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Story 3

"Thanks..." He said, as Leena kept looking over him with her scanners. She then decided to try and put him to sleep since he hadn't slept in a week.

Suddenly, the top of her head then opened up as a wire came out and started scanning his memories and dreams.

as it scan proceeds, it shows every moment of his life and his personal information and then she smiled as she hugged him

The next morning, Lenna's arm bumbs the remote and it turns on the TV showing a news report of the Shuddle that crashed into Jameson's backyard.

"Oh, sorry, my arm must've bumped the remote turning on the TV" she said as the 2 watch the News Report of the shuddle

"I see." He said, as Leena turned the TV off. She then scanned him again, trying to think of what to do.

Leena then scanned the house and though of this, "There is a secret passage under your bed that leads to a cellar so that should get us away from these people" she said

"You never knew there was a cellar, interesting and i hear these reporters banging on the doors" she said

As Jameson and Leena hide in the cellar and locks the door from the inside of the cellar, the 2 light the candles that were inside, "These candles back in my home planet are used for calm telepathic rituals to become fully aware of everything thats happen to us, but these can lead to statics to others mind" she informed Jameson, "Though you can know everything that you don't know about" she told him, "would you like to know everything that's ever happened to you" she asked, but as Jameson though about and knew it was worth a try

"First, we hold our hands behind our back, then lean toward our heads" she said, "Then close your eyes, and then repeat after me, Mlac Si a Dnob" she instructed

"Mlac Si a Dnob, Mlac Si a Dnob, Mlac Si a Dnob, Mlac Si a Dnob, Mlac Si a Dnob" they repeated and then their eyes glowed a white, light blue, yellow, green, red, black, and purple flashing colors as they entered the mind

"Were in the hopsital where you were born, but nobody can see us nor can we interact with anything" she stated as Jameson's parents pick him up and rocked him as baby Jameson stopped crying

"Indeed" she said, Then the mind fast forward to Jameson when he was 5 and shows the old house they used to live in. "Find this place familiar, and there is you on that swing thing" she hinted

As Leena shush him a bit, she pointed at his 2 Brothers, Jacob and Rayard. "You reconized these two guy because i know who they are" she said calmly and hugs Jameso

"Yes, you two played pirates and spaceships when you were little" she informed, As the mind sent them where Jameson was 17 and then they appeared infront of the high school he went to and then Jameson reconized the school and the girl walking past by, his former crush Claire

"Claire...I remember her. Her eye was always kind of weird. Her left eye had this red dot in it, I recall..."

"You loved Claire but i'll like to show you something, Then the mind teleports them into the Gym where he see the Coach choosing Jameson and Claire as the captains for a dodgeball game

Then as the game resumed, everyone was out and Claire threw the ball at Jameson but he dodges and then throws the ball at Claire's face spawning a black eye and as the Coach declares Jameson's victory, Claire stood there, staring at him very angry at him

"I remember that. The whirring noise in her head sort of started getting louder. I could actually see steam coming out of her head."

Back