• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Story 3

"As i say, she was Holier than Thou" Leena replied as they watch Claire go through then and walk to the Young Jameso

He was nervous, as he then sensed something about Claire. He saw on her leg that there was a barcode on her.

Then the kids chanted "Fight, Fight, Fight" as Claire grouls angry at Jameson, "This doesn't seem too good" Leena said as she crosses her legs and holds her hands out

Jameson then looked at the barcode on her leg and then looked inside her. Inside of her was nothing but metal and gears, along with programming instead of a brain.

'''"Do you realize what this mean the whole time" she asked him in a calm voice as she lays her hand on his sholder'''

'''"The love was a robot all along" she said and as the mind fast foward to the principal's office'''

"Looks like were fast fowardind again" She states and then it fast fowards then to when he was 20 and then it shows him living a crimpled, draggened life, then the Mind warps to Leena's past and then somehow Jameson knows where they are as the Mind teleports them to the hopsital she was from

"I don't really know, maybe i was born this way" then suddenly Jameson somehow knew the appearances of the Mother and Father of Leena

"Mommy, Daddy" she noticed and then the Mind fast fowards to when Leena was 7 and it showed her at a large tentant house with the other kids of this planet

'''"Yeah" she replies as a tear goes down her cheek and then the Mind fast fowards to when she was 19 and she was in a lab'''

'''It then shows her inside one of the tubes and then turns her skin into flesh robotic parts but the scientist are saying that she keeps her inner organs'''

Then it shows the Scientists putting her into the tube and sending her to earth as their planet blows up and then the 2 wake up and they hugged each other, "Sorry you had to see that" she said

"I-it's fine..." He said. Suddenly, he saw something in the room. It was Claire, all grown up. But how?

[You can play Claire]

"I Found You, I Finally Found you" She said in a lunitic like voice Then Jameson stared angry at her as well as Leena

"Is that so, well then" said Claire before dashing at Jameson and then holding him down while Claire was Screaming

"W-W-What's happening to me" Claire shouts as she starts doing glitchy sounds, "Jamesone, H-H-Help me, anfrjnrf efjevh89hw 5vheroqvhpcnavibworearefochqcwpjorc icr ec3e9c c hcf9hcw9 rhw4;wotbehtlbr" She shouted as Leena hacked into her

Back