• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Story 3

[Yep]

Jameson was bored. He sat there, dazed, as he had dealt with some stuff. He was hit pretty hard a few ago.

Then without warning, a shuddle fell from the sky and crashed right in his backyard to his very eyes

"Your are lonely" she said after the scan, "My name is Leena, back at my planet i'm called E=fmemakrag, please just call me Leena" she said

"Yes, we E=rifinwois study these planets so i decided to stay here since that place is nice" she replied

"Got it." He then went inside his house, as the girl kept going deeper into his mind and scanned the illnesses he had.

"Ok", Leena walked to the store and then as he got the stuff he needed, she was encounterd by 3 men who were Jameson's enemies.

"This" she said, then Leena's eyes start flashing hynotic colors and making it very hard to resist and then fell under her control.

But then she changes her mind as she points at a Employee of the market and said this "He is your new enemy, not me and Jameson" she also said

Frisk: W H Y A M I S T I L L H E R E!?!?!?!?!?

Negative Orror: Underswap Frisk, Your reason for existence is... Plot, gags, memes, and all the funny stuff.

As Leena got home and opened the door to Jameson to find him on the couch. "Jameson, i'm home" She said"

Back