• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP: FULL) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Meta Thread

Overlord775 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
You mean "should not" be an act stand?
yes
Can I haz ACTs? Cuz I got a plan where a future act causes I WANT MORE to gain the ability to fuse other's into their stand, essentially creating a stand human hybrid of whomst is, in essence, a completely new being with a completely new chronology (primarily to counter any antagonists with like, bullshit GER shit, actually maybe I should make Act Two 1-A EE resistance, and Act THREE Stand human fusion, that way I can counter that shit)

Overlord775 said:
@Hl3 To be honest, Chop Suey should not get other forms. ACT stands are ment to start very weak, but get stronger as they evolve. Meanwhile Chop Suey is already possibly the most powefull stand in the group, so it should not be an ACT stand.
well, thats honestly entirely reasonable, although the sheer versitility of it's ability is something i didn't realise until we already started

so it should just be changed to "Chop Suey?"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Can I haz ACTs? Cuz I got a plan where a future act causes I WANT MORE to gain the ability to fuse other's into their stand, essentially creating a stand human hybrid of whomst is, in essence, a completely new being with a completely new chronology (primarily to counter any antagonists with like, bullshit GER shit, actually maybe I should make Act Two 1-A EE resistance, and Act THREE Stand human fusion, that way I can counter that shit)
Yes, your stand can remain an ACT stand, it's first form's ability is weak enought.

Hl3 or bust said:
well, thats honestly entirely reasonable, although the sheer versitility of it's ability is something i didn't realise until we already started

so it should just be changed to "Chop Suey?"
Changed

Overlord775 said:
Yes, your stand can remain an ACT stand, it's first form's ability is weak enought.
Can I have Breast Fire and Koshiryoku Beam FOR Act Two? And for Act Three either 1-A EE immunity or Stand-Human fusion induction?

DragonEmperor23 said:
So how does the power go from rocket punches to fire manip, EE resis, and stand human fusion?
oh that's because, maybe it's a bit too tongue in cheek of a reasoning, but per watching shit like Masadaverse and having be EE'd on a vsbattle rp, they bear a crippling fear of the conceptual existence of EE.

So being a Mazinger fan + having a crippling fear of EE = Having a stand akin to Mazinger Zeta, but ultimately capable of resisting EE come Act Two.

In terms of the stand human fusion, that's just a logical conclusion, if your summonable entity has those powers, and you lose those summonable entities, then you no longer have that shit, fusing with your stand, thus creating a new being with a COMPLETELY FRESH chronology mitigates the possibility of stand loss, a logical conclusion

@Swathing Those abilities are fine,

But i want to warn you of something, the different ACTs don't share abilities. So your stand's ACT 3 form will not have the powers of your ACT 1 and 2 form, only it's own powers.

Overlord775 said:
@Swathing Those abilities are fine,
But i want to warn you of something, the different ACTs don't share abilities. So your stand's ACT 3 form will not have the powers of your ACT 1 and 2 form, only it's own powers.
So Stands can Switch between Acts? Also does fusing with the stand allow the accessing of other abilities? Because the fusion is permanent and the ability of stand-human fusion can be nonconsentually applied to other's

You do realize stands evolve without being an ACT stand, right guys?

-Star Platinum learned the ability to stop time.

-Heaven's Door went from being a manga panel to being an actual stand to being intertwined with his subconcious in his own OVA.

-Kakyoin learned his special 20m Emerald Splash during his final encounter

And probably a lot more obvious ones that I'm missing...

So Stands can Switch between Acts? Also does fusing with the stand allow the accessing of other abilities? Because the fusion is permanent and the ability of stand-human fusion can be nonconsentually applied to other's
Nah, you would still only have access to ACT 3 powers.

ProfessorLord said:
You do realize stands evolve without being an ACT stand, right guys?

-Star Platinum learned the ability to stop time.

-Heaven's Door went from being a manga panel to being an actual stand to being intertwined with his subconcious in his own OVA.

-Kakyoin learned his special 20m Emerald Splash during his final encounter

And probably a lot more obvious ones that I'm missing...
Can we blend it? Like I Want More goes from just rocket punches, to eye lasers and breast fires, THEN it's later acts have the same powers in addition to new ones

Torlikoff said:
That's what you get when instead of saving the world you decide college is more important and just leave.
If this saving the world bit was applicable to IRL, Professor Lord would be a ******* idiot. BUT since this is of fictionality, placing education firstmost is far more logical. Like if you were offered the opportunity to SAVE THE ******* WORLD in exchange for not going to college, most people would probably be like "**** yes". If we contextualize this towards reality, then ProfessorLord ascends the echelon of idiocy to the highestmost point: Swathing Degeneracy.

BUT, as said prior, since this is a FICTIONAL RP, with NO IRL STAKES, ProfessorLord is completely right in their decision

Hl3 or bust said:
Go back to RW Swathing
We need you
I CANT FIND THE LINK TO THE ROLEPLAYING THREAD, MAYBE IF SOMEONE WOULD LINK IT.

Besides school starts in like 30 minutes so I won't be able to do much, I'll essentially be stuck to doing some shit, and then coming back AT EARLIEST 3:23 Chicago Time

Can we blend it? Like I Want More goes from just rocket punches, to eye lasers and breast fires, THEN it's later acts have the same powers in addition to new ones
Nopes

Would it be possible to write my character out after this? I kind of want to make something with actual effort now.

Back