• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP: FULL) JoJo's Jolly Journey - Meta Thread

@Overlord let's say they get teleported back out if I die when someone is in Heaven, same as if there were teleported out normally.

Just so there's no infinite player BFR if I die when someone's stuck there.

Also so I don't just BFR all the enemies, cuz if I die they all come back at once.

Also I'm decreasing its Development to D (the hands growing isn't much development) and increasing its Precision to B, and removing the auto-teleport bitl

Overlord775 said:
change the durability of your stand to B and your character is fine.
My stand has less overall stats than the World. Why are you making me reduce one of its stats further?

Monarch Laciel said:
My stand has less overall stats than the World. Why are you making me reduce one of its stats further?
Ok, you can keep your durability

You won't last long anyway

Can it be as powerful as kenshiro's? If no, the most powerful I am allowed to have, and my stand knows about all of them, if that isnt allowed, as many as allowed

Abscoolguy said:
Can it be as powerful as kenshiro's? If no, the most powerful I am allowed to have, and my stand knows about all of them, if that isnt allowed, as many as allowed
anyway don't think i can fit you. I'm sorry, you can't join the RP.

I shall wait and see why I won't last long

Probably because there are people here who can teleport iron bars into my brain, pinch my arteries closed, and turn all the liquid into my body into illusions.

Monarch Laciel said:
I shall wait and see why I won't last long
Probably because there are people here who can teleport iron bars into my brain, pinch my arteries closed, and turn all the liquid into my body into illusions.
AND someone that can have a Muscular Female-Resembling Mazinger Z Expy shoot you with Rocket Punches!

Monarch Laciel said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Also, is Jayden a girl living as a man (a la Mutsuki) or has there been any actual surgery there?
They want to actually be a man, but per how ******* garbage their family treats them, they haven't been able to actually obtain any of the necessary services (ie. breast removal surgery, Hormone therapy, etc.), kinda bites to come out to the people that care for you most ONLY for them to do a complete 180 and treat you like ******* disease ridden scum...

It says in the op that there are characters that will appear later. Does that mean that future spots will open up, is this full for good? I just want to know if I should keep this thread followed or not.

Timesmashaperil said:
It says in the op that there are characters that will appear later. Does that mean that future spots will open up, is this full for good? I just want to know if I should keep this thread followed or not.
yes, it's actually full now.

Chop Suey ACT 2: In addirion to noticably improved phyical capabilites and a boost to it's environmental manipulation, Chop Suey ACT 2 gains a new ability:

• Budget Cuts: Chop Suey gains the ability to steal objects and store them in a sort of bubble within his body as long as the object being stolen isnt worth more than 100,000 USD, and can be shot out of the bubble mid-air or out of Chop Suey's body. Stolen objects are held at a much smaller size within the bubble, as it takes a momemt to teavel to Chop Suey, but are extremely durable, and can be shot out of it at high speeds, using its increased density to its advantage. This can be used tosteal parts of something, like a huge chunk of concrete, and even non-physical things, such as eyesight, although when used on another being, it is affected by how much the target values what is being stolen.
Parameters:

DP: A

S: B (slightly faster than an "average" stand)

R: B physically, N/A with abilities (aren't affected by range)

D: A

P: B

DP: B

Chop Suey ACT 3: In addition to further physical and environmental manipulation boosts, with its first ability being virtually indistinguishable from extreme luck, Chop Suey ACT 3 gains another ability:

• Momentum: When Chop Suey or it's user moves, they both an increasing attack, speed (including reactions) and durability boost, although the latter is much weaker than the other two. This bonus increases the longer either of them move, with the effext rapidly decaying after 20 seconds of innaction. "Moving" in relation to the ability involves running, punching, etc.
Patameters:

DP: A

S: A

R: B physically, N/A with Budget Cuts and Environmental Manipulation

D: A

P: B

DP: A(?)

@Hl3 To be honest, Chop Suey should not get other forms. ACT stands are ment to start very weak, but get stronger as they evolve. Meanwhile Chop Suey is already possibly the most powefull stand in the group, so it should not be an ACT stand.

Back