• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ha. Haha. Hahaha. Hahahaha.....You're funny, Jack. Allow me to explain why you're so funny. You see, if Chelshia does anything in base, sure she has more abilities and lifting strength, but Roy is stronger, more durable, much more intellegent, and possibly has higher stamina. Chelshia can't take him on like that. But in her Berserk Form, it gets more interesting. You see, Chelshia has even more abilities and is much stronger and stuff. But Roy would still take advantage of the fact that he has higher durability and intelligence.

Ultimately, I vote Roy low-diff (for AP against Base, Striking strength against base, Durability, and Intelligence)

A 1.85 times AP advantage is barely a factor that's insurmountable, though. Especially when she has more versatility, mobility, LS, and range. Roy might be stronger but he's barely so and it's easy to work over by Chel just overwhelming him. Roy's going tk have a hard time fighting with only his sword.

Okay tell me. How is a less than two times AP advantage something big.

Roy is outranged, out maneuvered, our LS'd, could easily get overwhelmed, far less versatile.

Chel is used to fighting people with experience and skill so Roy wouldn't be anything special to her, especially when she still has a clear range advantage and ways to nope his attacks completely n

Less than two times with a sword. Meaning one cut can just cut freely and be lethal.

Neither movement seems to be particularly special, though chelshia should have an advantage here with air control. Doesn't she not generally spam range though

I wouldn't say that. Saucy shot is really useful as an attack so I'm sure she'd use it quite a bit, especially if the opponent is very clearly armed with sword. Also speed amps help

Jackythejack said:
I wouldn't say that. Saucy shot is really useful as an attack so I'm sure she'd use it quite a bit, especially if the opponent is very clearly armed with sword. Also speed amps help
Calling the dash a speed amp seems weird. Some movements of a character are faster than others, but it's kot like her speed is now augmented and she keeps getting faster. It's like a lunge.

Iirc Roy promotes hilariously late into the game, so as for skill or whatever he ends up facing off against the majority of his game even in this key. the 1 fire emblem i kinda know anyybany about.

I'm leaning to Roy rn, but not yet enough to vote. I'm valuing the bladed weapon and ostensibly better combat prowess over lunging and the saucy shot here, since its not like he hasn't dealt sith the other two.

Except there's still the better maneuverability from Chelshia, who could just jump around Roy to keep him on his toes, her chest form which negates all damage, higher LS, a negligible AP difference and even shockwaves to knock the dude off balance. Chel can easily deal with blades anyways, as she has a lot of the time before. Swordsmen really are just common enemies for her

Roy himself is hardly the most mobile unit class, yet still doesn't die. Don't think you can claim chest is gonna work perfectly against highet AP, not to mention it stops her moving, lifting strength just doesn't mean much here since neither is a grappler, 1.8x on top of blades is hardly negligible considering how you can still kill people stronger than you with swords just fine, and wht cant he just dodge shockwaves?

Not really. Just jump.

But the side scrollers jump themselves

For what it's worth, I think roy gets saved by promoting at a stupid time and as such being technically high 8-C for all the skill and whatnot.

Looking at that High 8-C base forms for both characters, Roy is only 40 kilos above Chelsia, which is very little in that tier.

This was made before she had High 8-C in base. I think she's stronger? I forgot Roy's AP value

Since the AP diffrence is so small that these two are almost even that kinda renders the point of Roy being stronger moot. I do also think people kinda overestimate his skill, as Roy is portrait to be a bit lacking due to his young age. I'm not saying he's unskilled, but his lack of experience is something that clearly holds him back.

Back