• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I see. I guess I'll also vote Roy here.

For the skill thing, I'm pretty sure someone above said that Roy doesn't receive his power-up until very late in the game. So he should be plenty skilled at this point. And plenty experienced as well.

Not quite as much as you might think. After all, even by the endgame Roy is only 15 years old making him tied with Leif as the youngest lord in the series and the power up is specifically part of his High 6-A key so it's not allowed for this fight.

Iirc Roy promotes hilariously late into the game, so as for skill or whatever he ends up facing off against the majority of his game even in this key. the 1 fire emblem i kinda know anyybany about.

This is what I'm talking about. So no, he doesn't have his powerup. But because his transition into High 6-A occurs after he's already faced the vast majority of his bosses, he should be plenty skilled and experienced. Much more so that Chelsia. I wouldn't be surprised if he has something like Accelerated Development for how fast he was able to become skilled and gain experience. That aside, young =/= unskilled.

I know, but i've seen people overestimate Roy's skill and intelligence to the point that they think it's enough to beat Ike, who far surpasses him.

Tbf most votes involved the fact that Roy had like a two times ap advantage and since he doesn't now I think those votes are partially invalid

I don't think so. The point was more so that he can cause more damage with a blade due to the force being distributed over a finer surface area. That's still true. It might hurt Chel less now, but their AP just need to be comparable to each other for this to be true. As weaker people can still do considerable damage to those stronger than them with a sword.

Also, do you think a match between her and Gash would be fair? Or perhaps we can do a match between her and Miroku again.

Back