• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rowena Revision (Supernatural)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
A quick calc could be done. This would likely be Subsonic Movement Speed with Supersonic Reactions.
A calculation for a feat similar to this has already been done for the Demon Astaroth, I don't think another calculation is needed.

Subsonic movement with Supersonic reactions for Rowena sounds good.

I'm also convinced that Sam and Dean are 100% superhuman at this point. They fight demons, monsters and demigods way too often.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm also convinced that Sam and Dean are 100% superhuman at this point. They fight demons, monsters and demigods way too often.
Facts, Dean has fought against a Shaman named Leo who dodged one of his bullets a few scenes before the fight.

It happened in the fifth episode of Season 9 called Dog Dean Afternoon.

Sam and Dean have gone up against superhuman monsters COUNTLESS times but we've always chalked it up to PIS and have never upgraded them.

Not sure if we should keep it that way though

Nico-v11 said:
Sam and Dean have gone up against superhuman monsters COUNTLESS times but we've always chalked it up to PIS and have never upgraded them.

Not sure if we should keep it that way though
That's a thread for another time.

In any case I think Rowena stopping the bullet should get its own calc. She stopped the bullet at a much closer distance than that other demon

This was at a level of power far above all her other levels, where she could easily kill reapers, and said she was invincible and could do anything, obviously the last two are hyperboles, but that's pretty powerful. She could also briefly restrain a Lucifer who was still powerful enough to kill a whole group of angels.

ByAsura said:
This was at a level of power far above all her other levels, where she could easily kill reapers, and said she was invincible and could do anything, obviously the last two are hyperboles, but that's pretty powerful. She could also briefly restrain a Lucifer who was still powerful enough to kill a whole group of angels.
What are you talking about?

The power she was at when she stopped the bullet was far above her previous levels.

ByAsura said:
The power she was at when she stopped the bullet was far above her previous levels.
You mentioned a crap ton of other stuff that has nothing to do with this thread, please don't derail anything.

It's not derailing, nor is a few lines a "crap ton". It was proof that she was much stronger than her previous levels, and that this shouldn't scale to the other keys or Sam and Dean.

No, just no. Again, it's proof that she's much more powerful and shouldn't scale. You posted that just as i made the edit to my post as well.

ByAsura said:
No, just no. Again, it's proof that she's much more powerful and shouldn't scale. You posted that just as i made the edit to my post as well.
I never mentioned any of that other stuff, just for Rowena's speed to be upgraded.

It doesn't matter if you didn't mention it, and even if you didn't, it's still not derailing. Anyway, it doesn't upgrade her speed, it'd just be a new key because it's a different level of power.

ByAsura said:
It doesn't matter if you didn't mention it, and even if you didn't, it's still not derailing. Anyway, it doesn't upgrade her speed, it'd just be a new key because it's a different level of power.
I know that, which is why I mentioned that Rowena was at full power in this instance.

Yeah a different key for her makes sense The Winchesters shouldn't scale to this. I do believe that there are other speed feats for them though

Nico-v11 said:
Yeah a different key for her makes sense The Winchesters shouldn't scale to this. I do believe that there are other speed feats for them though
I was thinking that we could upgrade Rowena to Subsonic with Supersonic reactions now, at least until a calculation can be done. Which won't be anytime soon unfortunately.

I think that upgrading her speed as Matthew mentioned should probably be fine.

I am not good at updating page statistics that I am unfamiliar with, but feel free to do so yourself.

Antvasima said:
I am not good at updating page statistics that I am unfamiliar with, but feel free to do so yourself.
Alright, I'll do that now. When I'm done I'll ask you to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back