• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
The hero hunt continues.

Both are in their High 6-A forms. Battle takes place in the ruins of the monster association, Z-city. There are no humans around.

Who wins and why?

Rose Quartz

Garou

Inconclusive:

Isn't Rose Regenerationn ability is too strong for Garou?

But at the same time weakness part in her profile a bit confused me:

Weaknesses: Sufficient damage to her physical form can revert her back to her vulnerable gem form, which can be broken and destroyed

Garou can redirect attack with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, so it's kinda disadvantage if you haven't any attack magic or weapon that didn't need any projectile like bullets, arrows, etc. If Garou somehow overcome Rose's shields he will win this. Oh, and the longer fight goes the more its leaned inGarou favour due his adaptability.

If you destroy her body she's just left as a gemstone which cant fight back and is left vulnerable, albeit only for a few seconds before they reform. This would actually be a disadvantage for Garou considering his tendency to underestimate opponents when he thinks theyve been defeated.

Though, isnt Awakened Garou more mindless? And how fast is he? Also Garou tends to not use WSRSF until he absolutely needs to, and it wouldnt be able to get around Pink's bubble shield.

The AP gap is going to be hard on Pink though

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Garou = Evenly matches 511 petatons
Pink = Curbstomps 35 petatons

The gap between a cracked Lapis and full power Pink Diamond is freaking gigantic, but can it close this gap? I'm really not sure.
Actually technically it goes:

Casual weakened, cracked Lapis = 35 Petatons < Malachite = Sustained said attack for months on end and was no worse for wear < White Light = Stronger than Alexandrite who defeated Malachite to the point that it thought that Alexandrite going all out was just a test simulation < Pink

But yeah, the gap is massive, though if Pink's shield gets upgraded to 5-B that would be nice...

WeeklyBattles said:
Though, isnt Awakened Garou more mindless? And how fast is he? Also Garou tends to not use WSRSF until he absolutely needs to, and it wouldnt be able to get around Pink's bubble shield.

The AP gap is going to be hard on Pink though
Awakened Garou isn't mindless. He's as combat-smart, if not more so, than his human form. It's when he starts to adapt into his full monster form that he begins to become mindless.

Also I don't think Garou is evenly 511 petatons. He's likely a little below it but still somewhat comparable

>If you destroy her body she's just left as a gemstone which cant fight back and is left vulnerable, albeit only for a few seconds before they reform.

Ok, got it.

>This would actually be a disadvantage for Garou considering his tendency to underestimate opponents when he thinks theyve been defeated.

Yea, but he'd learn on his mistakes pretty fast.

>Though, isnt Awakened Garou more mindless?

Not sure, he just royally pissed about Saitama's behavior:)

>Also Garou tends to not use WSRSF until he absolutely needs to, and it wouldnt be able to get around Pink's bubble shield.

Eventually he'll use it if it need to be used, and no i didn't say it's get around her bubble shield, but it's would defflect and redirect her attack,

>And how fast is he?

Keeping up with Flashy Flash attack. Probably there more speed feats.

Garoumonster
Ain't we talking about this version?

If he manages to poof Pink once she'll be more cautious and end up playing keepaway or put up a bubble and let him exhaust himself.

Garou's transformation into a monster does make him mindless, as well as slower in exchange for power, which would be two big pluses for Pink.

And Pink can do the same with her shield

Garou is relativistic but it doesnt say to what level. If he's assumed to be baseline Relativistic then Pink outspeeds him handily

WeeklyBattles said:
Garou's transformation into a monster does make him mindless
When was this shown? In the webcomic, monster Garou was still perfectly capable of rationalizing and speaking, even after multiple transformations. He was just desperate to kill Saitama.

>If he manages to poof Pink once she'll be more cautious and end up playing keepaway or put up a bubble and let him exhaust himself.

I mean they both be caution.

>Garou's transformation into a monster does make him mindless.

This version of Garou pretty much sane and didn't lose anything.

Garou was proven to not be mindless and he scales from Saitama viewing nigh-lightspeed attacks as nothing.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
When was this shown? In the webcomic, monster Garou was still perfectly capable of rationalizing and speaking, even after multiple transformations. He was just desperate to kill Saitama.
Oh? Then his profile needs to be changed as its a weakness that his monster transformation is mindless

WeeklyBattles said:
Garou is relativistic but it doesnt say to what level. If he's assumed to be baseline Relativistic then Pink outspeeds him handily
Geryganshoop attacks while ignoring air friction, and is described as attacking 'near light speed' by Murata. Saitama is completely unimpressed even when casual, and calls his attacks a bad joke.

Garou is not only able to tag Saitama but outmaneuveur him as well (until he gets a bit more serious)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Maybe not mindless, but he's clearly mentally weaker, if only from his sheer desire and desperation to break past Saitama. Unlike his previous self that was learning to adapt to Saitama's moves, this Garou was just full bloodlusted and going for the kill.

Not sure if it will be entirely applicable here since Garou had to evolve a lot during their fight to get to that state

I'm not sure you can scale anything from Saitama...

Even then, Boros should be superior in attack speed to Geryganshoop even without stuff like meteoric burst. And Garou fully scales to Boros, possibly even being superior due to being stated to have an advantage in CQC

Ok, so I could change this to Rainbow Quartz. She has High 6-B AP and Durability but High 6-A durability with shields along with some other cool abilities

Should I?

>but High 6-A durability with shields

And his AP is 6-A now, so it doesn't matter.

He has no hax just great proficiency in martial arts, way to avoid/redirect her attacks with WSRSF and pretty amazing adaptability, which is i think, the main reason to his win in this battle, at least it was before downgrade.

yeah my point was that Garou is superior in AP whereas she'd be superior in durability when it comes to shields

GyroNutz said:
Ok, so I could change this to Rainbow Quartz. She has High 6-B AP and Durability but High 6-A durability with shields along with some other cool abilities
Should I?
Rainbow Quartz is literally just the same character, but with another one attached. She should be superior in everything, besides maybe special abilities. If you want to solve a downgrade, it's a bad idea

I was referring to her High 6-B stats, not her High 6-A ones. Rose Quartz has a high 6-B key too; her high 6-A one and the one being used is her true form

GyroNutz said:
I was referring to her High 6-B stats, not her High 6-A ones. Rose Quartz has a high 6-B key too; her high 6-A one and the one being used is her true form
I don't approve of Rose having two different stats, and I'm not even going to acknowledge them.

Back