• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosa ushiromiya vs crossbones (mcu)

fkz2fs4ta2j31.jpg

Come on guys let's celebrate our victory.

tumblr_pi7yzzVKKz1xku349o1_1280.jpg

Stupid mom with a imagination hater boner.

Anyway, if both are bloodlusted, Rosa's activates Truths and IS GG. Even if Crossbones managed to Blitz or to attack while Rosa's activates chant, she won't.
Is like a Higher dimensional rule that you can't overcome.

Even if Crossbones managed to put a bomb on Rosa's mouth, as you said above, Pokemonfan807, she won't.

Once Rosa's activates the Hax it's Game over, no matter what Crossbones tries to stop her.

Anyway, if both are bloodlusted, Rosa's activates Truths and IS GG. Even if Crossbones managed to Blitz or yo attack while Rosa's activates chant, she won't.
Is like a Higher dimensional rule that you can'y overcome.

Even if Crossbones managed to put a bomb on Rosa's mouth, as you said above, Pokemonfan807, she won't.

Once Rosa's activates the Hax it's Game over, no matter what Crossbones tries to stop her.

that's the bloodlusted version. i agree with what you say.

but the op states in-character, which Lord_JJJ states rosa doesn't do truths when in-character. so now that the match has grace.

i just want to say rimuru.

would you like to party? (I'm sure having a victory against a umineko character is a very good thing to celebrate on)

Besides

vA5WFgwjV2ICmdSq7aMlcfwAPV1w9maTAIEWO8RYPbI.jpg

SMURF ON THAT ROSA

that's the bloodlusted version. i agree with what you say.

but the op states in-character, which Lord_JJJ states rosa doesn't do truths when in-character. so now that the match has grace.

i just want to say rimuru.

would you like to party? (I'm sure having a victory against a umineko character is a very good thing to celebrate on)

Besides

vA5WFgwjV2ICmdSq7aMlcfwAPV1w9maTAIEWO8RYPbI.jpg

SMURF ON THAT ROSA
Yaaay, finally, someone has defeated a Umineko character!!..I'll join the party

Yaaay, finally, someone has defeated a Umineko character!!..I'll join the party

btw that baby is Tier 0

he eats smurfs for breakfast.

I ate them, I ate them all. They're dead. Every single one of them. But not just the Smurf men, but the Smurf women, and the Smurf children Loli's too. The're like animals! And I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them! - Baby

also even though it says on mcu wiki

Rumlow is an accomplished marksman in sharpshooting, being able to, among other things, shoot a rope with a crossbow to catch Captain America to prevent him from falling from a building, or accurately land a single shot to a target's head while parachuting.

i still think rosa has a decent chance if we increase how far she is from brock.

Rosa 9-B comes from upscaling to this
also even though it says on mcu wiki

Rumlow is an accomplished marksman in sharpshooting, being able to, among other things, shoot a rope with a crossbow to catch Captain America to prevent him from falling from a building, or accurately land a single shot to a target's head while parachuting.

i still think rosa has a decent chance if we increase how far she is from brock.
hey bern still has a chance right.

if we give her more distance. (she has 35 ft)

Crossbones scales to 1.02 tons, is more skilled, and has higher lifting strength. What is Rosa’s AP? Her profile isn’t very clear.

even if it's grace should we increase distance a bit coolboy?

because of what the mcu wiki said about good marksmanship for crossbones.

i mean if we increase the distance the more rosa stands a chance.

It should be okay

i mean crossbones i looked on the wiki has semi automatic handguns.

and some other weapons.

I mean they also have huge firing ranges.

however bern. There is a chance. that a good shot from rosa can kill brock.

His face isn't covered. (you can still see his eyes and some of face around his eyes)

no you cannot stop truths from being activated whatsoever you'll just get power nulled until rosa finishes
anyways it's ooc and crossbones seems to be more skilled so i'll vote for him

here's his list of weapons. (also keep in mind since speed is equalized all guns fire at the same speed/attack speed)

btw i still think she's got a shot here. if she can fire right into the eyes and the areas surrounding his eyes. (they are not covered)

mind reading his weapons list

no you cannot stop truths from being activated whatsoever you'll just get power nulled until rosa finishes
anyways it's ooc and crossbones seems to be more skilled so i'll vote for him
can you read those weapons.

You think rosa can land a good hit on the areas surrounding his eyes and his eyes as well?

Crossbones

Also

Oh wait it has a short range. (I might have to change the range back)

don’t worry catza. Their speed is equalized remember. Including attack speed.

she still got a chance. One lucky shot is all she needs.

Also

Oh wait it has a short range. (I might have to change the range back)

don’t worry catza. Their speed is equalized remember. Including attack speed.

she still got a chance. One lucky shot is all she needs.
Hmm there’s still a major skill difference but that makes things a bit more interesting, though he should have more long range weapons

Hmm there’s still a major skill difference but that makes things a bit more interesting, though he should have more long range weapons

still considering their close range and while he does have a dangerous shotgun.

rosa’s Winchester is sawed off and definitely lethal at close range

a single shot at the eyes or surrounding that area is definitely going to kill Brock

Crossbones scales to 1.02 tons, is more skilled, and has higher lifting strength. What is Rosa’s AP? Her profile isn’t very clear.
You fine with the sawed off Winchester at close range. A good shot can kill Brock, his face isn’t completely covered

btw since speed is equalized that means attack speed too

Rosa's blue truth AKA Smurf Hax go brrr
What do you think about the above mentioning of weapons.

we might need to give her close range so that sawed off thing is more effective which I did.

35 ft is decent or maybe a little closer so the Winchester is more effective

Anyway, if both are bloodlusted, Rosa's activates Truths and IS GG. Even if Crossbones managed to Blitz or to attack while Rosa's activates chant, she won't.
Is like a Higher dimensional rule that you can't overcome.

god900 you think everything's okay?

can we add it based on the new replies or no.

also if we do add it. can you tell the mod or something to add

(battle took place in the wastelands while 99 luftballoons was playing) so that the wiki users can hear the music and stuff.

god900 you think everything's okay?

can we add it based on the new replies or no.

also if we do add it. can you tell the mod or something to add

(battle took place in the wastelands while 99 luftballoons was playing) so that the wiki users can hear the music and stuff.
Yeah I think we can add It, but we would have to request it on the addition match up thread.

This wasn’t a valid match to add because the op changed the distance when everyone was done voting.
sure he changed the distance but the reasoning is still the same adding more or less distance doesn't matter to the argument at hand

Back