• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro VS Kid Goku (King Piccolo Arc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
No my argument was what others have stated before me. Something you seem to ignore, Something that irritates me. Armament Haki is still on City Level... City Level+ AP will get through it. What part of that don't you understand. You just assume Zoro is stronger despite the files stating and proving otherwise. Unless you abide by the files I am done here. Like I said if it was another ability not mention then I'd understand, but you are arguing stats and going against them with your own logic.
Lol, you think you are the only one getting irritated. King Piccolo razed the city and get City level+. I understand Kid Goku since he did beat him but KP? But regardless, you ignore all other stats and abilities. Like I said, it is only because of the +.

All Saitama feats are causal but we don't assume he beats everyone in tier 5. Precog is an advantage but you are ignoring the fact that Goku can adapt to his fighting style since speed is equalized his slight AP advantage would give Goku the win.

ScarletFirefly said:
sigh

Plus means his AP is greater than the average of the high end energy level and low end energy level of the tier he's i.
So... What was the point of this battle? Were you purposely nerfing Zoro's speed to try to make a mismatch in Kid Goku's favor? That is how it seems since the City Level+ is pretty much the only argument being used.

Look at the calc that makes him city level+. We are going against stats? Bruh, the stats have proved you wrong sooo many times...

@Sword guy Z

Really, this is the millionth time I've read the "King Piccolo razed the city and got City level+" argument, please stop repeating yourself. And don't derail the thread poinlessly with Meliodas or whatnot.

Sword guy Z said:
ScarletFirefly said:
sigh

Plus means his AP is greater than the average of the high end energy level and low end energy level of the tier he's i.
So... What was the point of this battle? Were you purposely nerfing Zoro's speed to try to make a mismatch in Kid Goku's favor? That is how it seems since the City Level+ is pretty much the only argument being used.
Y-You do not understand how this works do you?..... We are not nerfing anyone one. This is a fair fight. If you don't agree then go to another thread...Or heck make your own fight. See how that plays out. Assuming it won't be closed due to a speedstomp....

AllanSaiyan said:
All Saitama feats are causal but we don't assume he beats everyone in tier 5. Precog is an advantage but you are ignoring the fact that Goku can adapt to his fighting style since speed is equalized his slight AP advantage would give Goku the win.
Yes, but Zoro also adapts to fighting styles. He adapted to Mr. 1 and learned how to cut steel mid fight. He adapted to Ohm's techniques by using flying slashes. He adapted to Kaku with Asura. He adapted to Hody and beat him underwater.

Sword guy Z, i suggest you just stop of what you've been doing here. Alright?

Look the reason Zoro is at least City level is kind of more or less what you just said. The at least is something that Zoro can at least do at a minimum, give or take. As Dragon said above, Zoro could be City level+ for all we know. We're just scaling him as that from his calc that was done of his feat of cutting Pica down.

So again i suggest you just stop with that and just go along with the thread here. If you think that Zoro should be higher, make a content thread about it instead of just saying he's City level+ here and there.

@Sword guy Z

This is not a mismatch, jesus christ. I equalized the speed to actually make the match possible. Zoro just as much chance for winning as Goku.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
YOU brought up Fujitora. At least could mean he could be City Level+ for all we know.. Now you're going with the Saitama vs Goku logic which fails utterly. Not Showing Limits does not mean you are stronger than someone who does, By this logic Zoro can defeat every At least 7-B character who has shown limits. Plus last I checked Meliodas wins due to hax...
Goku is 3A and Saitama is 5B. They are on completely different tiers.

Y-You do not understand how this works do you?..... We are not nerfing anyone one. This is a fair fight. If you don't agree then go to another thread...Or heck make your own fight. See how that plays out. Assuming it won't be closed due to a speedstomp....

So basically you want me to agree that Zoro loses or leave. This is why DB has the worst fanbase PERIOD. You really are ignoring all of Zoro's abilities only to use that Goku is City Level+. Zoro has more experience at this point and precognition. He is also put at AT LEAST 7B and as we have not seen his limits, he could be higher. And unlike the Saitama argument, there isn't such a big gap between Kid Goku and Zoro where it is not feasible that he could be stronger.

CrossverseCrisis said:

Look the reason Zoro is at least City level is kind of more or less what you just said. The at least is something that Zoro can at least do at a minimum, give or take. As Dragon said above, Zoro could be City level+ for all we know. We're just scaling him as that from his calc that was done of his feat of cutting Pica down.

So again i suggest you just stop with that and just go along with the thread here. If you think that Zoro should be higher, make a content thread about it instead of just saying he's City level+ here and there.
I never said that! I was the one that said that we don't know how strong Current Zoro was! I'm just stating my opinion and facts.

ScarletFirefly said:
@Sword guy Z

This is not a mismatch, jesus christ. I equalized the speed to actually make the match possible. Zoro just as much chance for winning as Goku.
Then why is everyone acting like Zoro winning is crazy?

No, we want you to let other have their opinion. If they think Goku can win and give a legit reason then great but you go at everyone because they think Goku win. It kinda hypocritical of you to say that since you ignore Goku advantages as well.

@Sword guy Z

No one wants you to agree that Zoro loses, oh my god. No one is preventing to say that Zoro wins. Your agressive debating is what led to all this, if you just said Zoro wins for this and that fine, but no, you had to call people biased from the beginning and continiung to do so.

I'm seriously thinking about just deleting this thread, this is turning into a real headache.

Really, this is just stupid if this is how it's going to be.

It went from being a match of Zoro vs Teen Goku, to just arguing about their stats.

Regardless of who started this and how it went from there, i might just have to close this if it doesn't go back on track. It's starting to get really ridiculous at this point, if not already...

CrossverseCrisis said:

I haven't said anything offensive and am following what both profiles state. What have I been doing here exactly? I even apologized for putting down their opinions earlier( which they are doing to me btw). My argument was that Zoro wins due to experience and precognition. That literally is my main argument. It was only when it kept being stated that since Kid Goku is City level+ that I started bringing up that we don't know Zoro's limits. Why am I suddenly the villian?

First off, stop quoting peoples comments.

Second, look at everyone elses comments. Maybe you'll probably see the reason why.

ScarletFirefly said:
@Sword guy Z

No one wants you to agree that Zoro loses, oh my god. No one is preventing to say that Zoro wins. Your agressive debating is what led to all this, if you just said Zoro wins for this and that fine, but no, you had to call people biased from the beginning and continiung to do so.

I'm seriously thinking about just deleting this thread, this is turning into a real headache.
I never ONCE called anyone biased.

AllanSaiyan said:
No, we want you to let other have their opinion. If they think Goku can win and give a legit reason then great but you go at everyone because they think Goku win. It kinda hypocritical of you to say that since you ignore Goku advantages as well.
Then let me have my opinion! I gave a legit reason why I believe Zoro would win and even provided counter arguments playing by your rules. I didn't ignore Goku's advantages. In the end, I accepted the City level+ but countered that Zoro has more experience and also can adapt in battle.

1) Stop being a hypocrite. You blame the fanbase and call us biased just because we disagree.

2) No, I never said agree that Zoro losses. I want you to agree that this is a fair fight between the two.

3) Can we get back to the actual fight Sword? This is starting to wear thin.

@Crossverse Crisis

I quote their quotes to use as a reference point for my argument. It is to show that I actually did read their argument and responded to each of their points. Apparently, no one bothered to read my comments. I already read all of their offensive comments. Of course, they are allowed to get frustrated but if I get frustrated then I am the villian.

Sword guy Z, i am being as nice as a mod can be. Can you PLEASE just calm down. You've already kinda tainted your argument by speaking ill of a fanbase in lieu of just sticking to your guns.

Look. I am not calling you biased because you do not agree. I am just irritated that I am receiving so much hate for backing Zoro.

Alright, this is a good and fair fight between the two.

So am I. Alright, let's start this again. I believe that Zoro should win due to more experience, better range, and precognition.

Your turn.

But you DID ignore our arguments. Stop acting like the victim. You can have your opinions, we never ONCE said that you couldn't have an opinion. We have no problem with you backing Zoro. You have not been playing by our rules as you have ignored goku's stat advantages. Evidence?

"If the + is so significant than how come he has such a hard time with Zoro. Can he even get through Zoro's armament haki?"

"Name feats besides the profile that actually put him at that level or feats that at that point put him above Zoro..."

"Regardless, these are just calcs and besides, they are both 7B. King Piccolo used his FULL power to raze the city. Zoro was barely trying. Furthermore, Zoro should be put at City level+ or At Least City level since he wasn't even trying."

These are YOUR words.

^Please let it go. He let it go, you should too. I'm the OP here so no one cares what I think :)

Yeah, this is just getting nowhere. Skodwarde, could you please close this thread man?

This jast now went completely off-topic here.

ScarletFirefly said:
^Please let it go. He let it go, you should too. I'm the OP here so no one cares what I think :)
I was typing that as he posted his so I didn't see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back